My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
EVERYONE must do what THEY feel comfortable with. This becomes a great adventure when all parties are on the same page with rules and limits. Nothing wrong with sticking to your guidelines.
Exactly everyone has to play in a way that they are comfortable with.
However we all take some risks that others may find unacceptable - some people enjoy high adrenaline sports for example and others don't bother to fit smoke alarms in their home. Having sex bare is a risk but that risk varies a lot depending where you live (sexually transmitted diseases are endemic in some places and much lower than average in others) and who you fuck. However by far the biggest risk in terms of STIs for woman is cervical cancer caused by the papilloma virus and you can get vaccinated for that.
I've always played bare and now I'm in my 60s I'm not going to change that. I accept the risk and that's my and my hubbys choice. But I do get very regularly tested as I wouldn't want to put anyone else at risk either.
For me, the few times I have played with a guy who insisted on wearing a condom, were very disappointing and I'm sure most of the guys who've fucked me would agree. For a lot of guys filling another mans wife with their cum is a big part of the excitement.
But I accept that's not for everyone. We are all adults and can make our own decisions but no one should ever feel pressured to fuck bareback if they don't want to xx

Exactly everyone has to play in a way that they are comfortable with.
However we all take some risks that others may find unacceptable - some people enjoy high adrenaline sports for example and others don't bother to fit smoke alarms in their home. Having sex bare is a risk but that risk varies a lot depending where you live (sexually transmitted diseases are endemic in some places and much lower than average in others) and who you fuck. However by far the biggest risk in terms of STIs for woman is cervical cancer caused by the papilloma virus and you can get vaccinated for that.
I've always played bare and now I'm in my 60s I'm not going to change that. I accept the risk and that's my and my hubbys choice. But I do get very regularly tested as I wouldn't want to put anyone else at risk either.
For me, the few times I have played with a guy who insisted on wearing a condom, were very disappointing and I'm sure most of the guys who've fucked me would agree. For a lot of guys filling another mans wife with their cum is a big part of the excitement.
But I accept that's not for everyone. We are all adults and can make our own decisions but no one should ever feel pressured to fuck bareback if they don't want to xx
Have no fear Lynn, I would never ask if I should use condoms with you. I love shooting direct and deep

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
You have no say. This is between them. You just get to watch

bareback is the best and sexiest
Yes it is!
There’s nothing like that look on her face as she is telling her lover to cum hard and deep inside her. That she has to feel that throbbing shaft pulsing it’s juices inside her.
And any man not willing, doesn’t deserve to fucking her to begin with.
Now wrap your legs and thoughts around that for a while.
Yes Cathy, I would love to be cumming inside you regularly