My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I am tested regularly on my own. Every six months. However I still keep looking for signs in others that may not be so honest. And if it doesn’t feel right, walk away.
Great wisdom. Trust is the dilemma for us being new. What if the potential partner has a few partners in between the time
I am tested regularly on my own. Every six months. However I still keep looking for signs in others that may not be so honest. And if it doesn’t feel right, walk away.
you are wise :)

Reactions: stonemtncouple
Yes it is!
There’s nothing like that look on her face as she is telling her lover to cum hard and deep inside her. That she has to feel that throbbing shaft pulsing it’s juices inside her.
And any man not willing, doesn’t deserve to fucking her to begin with.
Now wrap your legs and thoughts around that for a while.
Yes Cathy, I would love to be cumming inside you regularly
thanks for the comment, lol

My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
Let him cum in her , film it and let me see it.

We will probably not be back to the Keys until Fantasy Fest this year. We didn't go in 2021 since we were not sure it would not be canceled as they did in 2020 when we lost our money on our reservations. Otherwise, we always go and spend a full week, looking for fun.
Fantasy Fest was fun this year. Not as much of the out of control drunks as previous years so people actually enjoyed themselves.
I had topless and flashing ladies in my restaurant all weekend. Had one in my office. We put on a show for her husband every year.

Fantasy Fest was fun this year. Not as much of the out of control drunks as previous years so people actually enjoyed themselves.
I had topless and flashing ladies in my restaurant all weekend. Had one in my office. We put on a show for her husband every year.

We normally arrive a day or two before the start of FF and stay for Tutu Night, The Zombie bike ride and then leave out before the crowd begins to get too crazy. My wife loves people-watching and finding smaller private parties on SLS for later evenings.

On our last trip in 2019, my wife found four guys online who had traveled from Michigan. They ranged from 21 to 24 and she did a few ... sessions with them and then we had them over the last evening of our stay. They were full of stamina and cum and left her well satisfied.

We normally arrive a day or two before the start of FF and stay for Tutu Night, The Zombie bike ride and then leave out before the crowd begins to get too crazy. My wife loves people-watching and finding smaller private parties on SLS for later evenings.

On our last trip in 2019, my wife found four guys online who had traveled from Michigan. They ranged from 21 to 24 and she did a few ... sessions with them and then we had them over the last evening of our stay. They were full of stamina and cum and left her well satisfied.
This year stay the weekend. It’s worth the parade Saturday night.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Make sure to find out where I am working
We will send a PM so we can stay in contact as it gets closer. We have not made reservations yet, we have never been there for the parade, but it might be fun. We normally go with a group of 7 - 10 other like-minded couples and all try to stay at the same place. So, still waiting on our group to make a decision about our dates and arrangements.

Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls