Mar 21, 2021
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Omg, forget the condoms! Everything is so much more pleasurable for both of them going bare! And if you’re anything like most of the guys on here, there’s no better visual than watching his cock slide in and out of her raw pussy, and then to verbally hear your wife as she tells him to, cum inside her pussy! Then watching him as he pumps her hungry pussy full of his cum and to watch as it drips out of her! As soon as he pulls out, quickly take a picture or two and then immediately take his place! The feeling as you so easily and effortlessly slide into her used, wet, warm, sloppy cum filled pussy is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! You won’t last too long, I promise!

My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
Bareback fucking is the real cuckold. When a bull puts its sperm deep in your wife, he really gets the woman! You too will really feel like you are cuckold when you see sperm from a foreign man leaking from your wife’s pussy. My wife always fucks bareback. I asked for this, even before the first time her, not to use a condom. It excites me every time I know her pussy is full of her lover’s cum. I love to fuck smeared pussy and I love to lick it clean!

DSC08505.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife111.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife112.jpg39332545.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife178.jpg34472889.jpgDSC12783.jpgDSC05056.JPGDSC05060.JPG

It’s not up to us to decide. Go with your feelings. There is always a risk. He was tested. Do you know for sure he did not fuck since he was tested?
We go raw but that’s our call and we know there is always risks.

If he is not a regular, with built trust, go with the condom first few times. You need to be healthy to enjoy one another! Don't let the arousal get the best of you.

After that do the bareback, there is always risk, especially if the bull or boyfriend has other partners, but you can check if he is responsible person.

It’s definitely sexier without condoms, but you’re absolutely right to think about this question. It is very important to be sure that sex is completely safe.

I think everything should be in order only if you are sure that he does not have (and does not plan) other untested partners.