Wives - do you always tell him?

We are a swinging couple and enjoy the lifestyle together, but I do cheat on him or fuck men that he don’t know about, I know he also cheats on me as we have. BOth caught each other with someone else. I think it is the excitement of the act, if a guy hits on me and he turns me on I will go fuck a total stranger it is just a turn on!

Last edited:
We are a swinging couple and enjoy the lifestyle together, but I do cheat on him or fuck men that he don’t know about, I know he also cheats on me as we have. BOth caught each other with someone else. I think it is the excitement of the act, if a guy hits on me and he turns me on I will go fuck a total stranger it is just a turn on!
My hotwife and I are totally open.about basically what goes on without exct details but we never do nything behind each other backs tbat can lead to.a couple not trustind each other we say things ike we meet had few drins then went to the room.to.play things like that took a showet together and playec in.the shower but without tbe specifics

Well , as they say ...it's just physical
Please login or become a member to view