Wives - do you always tell him?

We are a swinging couple and enjoy the lifestyle together, but I do cheat on him or fuck men that he don’t know about, I know he also cheats on me as we have. BOth caught each other with someone else. I think it is the excitement of the act, if a guy hits on me and he turns me on I will go fuck a total stranger it is just a turn on!

Last edited:
We are a swinging couple and enjoy the lifestyle together, but I do cheat on him or fuck men that he don’t know about, I know he also cheats on me as we have. BOth caught each other with someone else. I think it is the excitement of the act, if a guy hits on me and he turns me on I will go fuck a total stranger it is just a turn on!
My hotwife and I are totally open.about basically what goes on without exct details but we never do nything behind each other backs tbat can lead to.a couple not trustind each other we say things ike we meet had few drins then went to the room.to.play things like that took a showet together and playec in.the shower but without tbe specifics

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Well , as they say ...it's just physical
Please login or become a member to view

My wife and I have been best friends and lovers for about 30 years.

She tells me EVERYTHING.... no secrets... That's one of the reasons we've been together for so long.

I know everything that goes down, or is about to go down and if I'm being honest without sounding like an asshole, I get final say.
Sounds like a good plan, I’d like to say as it should be, for us we have had some ups and downs in this concept but happy to say today we are still together after many years like yourselves, I guess you can say we survived it and today seem to be on board with each other and our relationship. Happy you two did it the right way.

Sounds like a good plan, I’d like to say as it should be, for us we have had some ups and downs in this concept but happy to say today we are still together after many years like yourselves, I guess you can say we survived it and today seem to be on board with each other and our relationship. Happy you two did it the right way.
Honesty has always been the key.
I'm an asshole and she likes big cock on vacation.... as long as I am the gatekeeper and she is safe\being smart, it works for us.

However those knockers are all mine once we get back home....

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Honesty has always been the key.
I'm an asshole and she likes big cock on vacation.... as long as I am the gatekeeper and she is safe\being smart, it works for us.

However those knockers are all mine once we get back home....
like my man says, I enjoy seeing you have fun with others, because I know at the end of the night you're going home with me. And it is true, I enjoy having fun, but my heart belongs to my man, and my boobs too. LOL>

Last edited:
like my man says, I enjoy seeing you have fun with others, because I know at the end of the night you're going home with me. And it is true, I enjoy having fun, but my heart belongs to my man, and my boobs too. LOL> View attachment 2095647
That's the attitude we have fun is fun but end of the day (or maybe early in the morning) it is us that goes home together or home to each other.