hubwithwantonwife

Gold
Let’s talk about our wives going out for a night on the town. How does it work for you? What does she wear? What happens when she comes home?

I’ve written a brief description of how it has typically worked for us. And I’ve added a couple of pics from the archives of my wife’s adventures.

For me, my wife going out at night is one of the horniest things. It’s obvious from how she prepares if she is planning on getting laid. If I know about it in advance, I help to get her ready or have input into what she is going to wear. Other times she tells me she is going out and I can see it’s not just a casual drink with a couple of friends because she looks smokin’ hot!

I will usually drop her off in the city (although when the kids were young, she would get a taxi) and then it is home to wait and wank, which is a mixture of agony and ecstasy. Sometimes she sends me a few texts but mostly after 11pm I don’t get anything.

The next part involves a time frame of 3am to 8 am. If I have managed to drift off to sleep, I am jolted awake by the sound of a taxi pulling up, and I rush to the window to see her getting out of the taxi, looking dishevelled, and walking drunkenly towards the front door. The darkness, punctuated by the dull glow of a nearby streetlight, shields her from any neighbour that may be curious.

But then there are the times that she doesn’t get home until after daybreak. When the taxi arrives at 8am and she gets out, still dressed in her clubbing gear, it’s hard to hide what has happened. I’m sure the neighbours must have guessed at her promiscuity…

For me, the prospect of others knowing is both pinnacle of excitement and the absolute depths of terror.

But the cost – the lack of sleep, the angst, the prospect of being found out etc – is inconsequential compared to the reward of what happens when she gets inside: her dishevelled state, the smell of alcohol, sweat and semen, the kissing of her adulterous lips, freeing her big tits that are still puffy from being sucked…and parting her pussy lips and feeling and tasting the salty seed of her lover.

Finally, there is the story she tells. I enter her easily, my cock coated with the silky remnants of his ejaculation. Despite my best efforts to hold on, she quickly milks me of my seed, and I collapse beside her to enjoy the post-fucking intimacy that only a cuckold experience can bring.

Here’s a couple of pics. The first two are before she went out to go clubbing. The last one is a pic I snapped of her coming in the door after sunrise. I know what the neighbours would have thought! 😊

And, yes, she did have a pussy full of semen! 😊
Ready to go out.jpgReady to go out2.jpg
Sneaking home at dawn.jpg

KK has an ‘inner circle’ of girlfriends that do girls night out about once a month (pre-pandemic - this has cratered in the current situation).

Often, but not always, I get to prep her, including helping her dress. KK enjoys the tease, modeling outfits for me, asking for opinions as to how likely it will be that she attracts the right man. Most of the prep involves our pre-date ritual, including bathing her, shaving her, administering enemas if she’s considering an anal romp, and me watching her do her hair and make-up.

I usually encourage her to dress on the sexy, but “classy slut” side of things, go out sans panties, or something along those lines - I can sometimes motivate her by suggesting how delighted some stranger will be to have found such a naughty girl, with no panties, or a butt-plug tightly in place.

Her mode of transport varies on the girls plans/venue - I only have one constraint, no drinking and driving. I usually get one to several check-in texts when she’s out. Sometimes the girls night out events are overnighters, sometimes KK gets home in the early hours of the morning, before daylight, sometimes (especially if drinking was involved) it may be late afternoon the next day.

The action varies; sometimes it’s just dancing and flirting. Other times it is a solo hook-up, ending up in a car in the parking area, his place, a motel room, and even in a couple of cases, the alley behind the bar, bent over for a quickie suck-and-fuck. On occasion, one or more of the women will end up sharing one or more guys they pick up, sometimes they share each other. One of KK’s best friends, Becky, is often KK’s intimate partner for an overnight session after they’re done dancing and flirting, if none of the male “targets” are found suitable.

When KK’s back home after a girls night out event, there’s always reclamation sex. I also get the juicy details - sometimes all at once, other times, trickled out because KK enjoys tormenting me.

I never engage in judging her after the fact, even when she’s broken one of our rules. I try to look for the bright side if possible, and enjoy the hot, sensual afterglow and action in the reclamation process.

KK has an ‘inner circle’ of girlfriends that do girls night out about once a month (pre-pandemic - this has cratered in the current situation).

Often, but not always, I get to prep her, including helping her dress. KK enjoys the tease, modeling outfits for me, asking for opinions as to how likely it will be that she attracts the right man. Most of the prep involves our pre-date ritual, including bathing her, shaving her, administering enemas if she’s considering an anal romp, and me watching her do her hair and make-up.

I usually encourage her to dress on the sexy, but “classy slut” side of things, go out sans panties, or something along those lines - I can sometimes motivate her by suggesting how delighted some stranger will be to have found such a naughty girl, with no panties, or a butt-plug tightly in place.

Her mode of transport varies on the girls plans/venue - I only have one constraint, no drinking and driving. I usually get one to several check-in texts when she’s out. Sometimes the girls night out events are overnighters, sometimes KK gets home in the early hours of the morning, before daylight, sometimes (especially if drinking was involved) it may be late afternoon the next day.

The action varies; sometimes it’s just dancing and flirting. Other times it is a solo hook-up, ending up in a car in the parking area, his place, a motel room, and even in a couple of cases, the alley behind the bar, bent over for a quickie suck-and-fuck. On occasion, one or more of the women will end up sharing one or more guys they pick up, sometimes they share each other. One of KK’s best friends, Becky, is often KK’s intimate partner for an overnight session after they’re done dancing and flirting, if none of the male “targets” are found suitable.

When KK’s back home after a girls night out event, there’s always reclamation sex. I also get the juicy details - sometimes all at once, other times, trickled out because KK enjoys tormenting me.

I never engage in judging her after the fact, even when she’s broken one of our rules. I try to look for the bright side if possible, and enjoy the hot, sensual afterglow and action in the reclamation process.
This is an excellent arrangement you have in place. What about the "inner circle of girlfriends"? Are they married too? Do they have cuckold husbands? How did she find like-minded gals? For us, most of our time has been in a small regional city, so the opportunity to find like-minded girls was much harder. Although she has had a few adventures with girlfriends over the years.

Reactions: Youngblood
This is an excellent arrangement you have in place. What about the "inner circle of girlfriends"? Are they married too? Do they have cuckold husbands? How did she find like-minded gals? For us, most of our time has been in a small regional city, so the opportunity to find like-minded girls was much harder. Although she has had a few adventures with girlfriends over the years.
KK’s connection to the group is via Becky, probably her closest friend.

Becky’s in real estate, financially independent, divorced, with a thing for younger men.

KK’s inner circle has changed a little over the last decade; on average, there are six or seven women in the loop. Most are married, some cheating, one in a poly relationship, and all sexually active, and enjoying it.

Let’s talk about our wives going out for a night on the town. How does it work for you? What does she wear? What happens when she comes home?

I’ve written a brief description of how it has typically worked for us. And I’ve added a couple of pics from the archives of my wife’s adventures.

For me, my wife going out at night is one of the horniest things. It’s obvious from how she prepares if she is planning on getting laid. If I know about it in advance, I help to get her ready or have input into what she is going to wear. Other times she tells me she is going out and I can see it’s not just a casual drink with a couple of friends because she looks smokin’ hot!

I will usually drop her off in the city (although when the kids were young, she would get a taxi) and then it is home to wait and wank, which is a mixture of agony and ecstasy. Sometimes she sends me a few texts but mostly after 11pm I don’t get anything.

The next part involves a time frame of 3am to 8 am. If I have managed to drift off to sleep, I am jolted awake by the sound of a taxi pulling up, and I rush to the window to see her getting out of the taxi, looking dishevelled, and walking drunkenly towards the front door. The darkness, punctuated by the dull glow of a nearby streetlight, shields her from any neighbour that may be curious.

But then there are the times that she doesn’t get home until after daybreak. When the taxi arrives at 8am and she gets out, still dressed in her clubbing gear, it’s hard to hide what has happened. I’m sure the neighbours must have guessed at her promiscuity…

For me, the prospect of others knowing is both pinnacle of excitement and the absolute depths of terror.

But the cost – the lack of sleep, the angst, the prospect of being found out etc – is inconsequential compared to the reward of what happens when she gets inside: her dishevelled state, the smell of alcohol, sweat and semen, the kissing of her adulterous lips, freeing her big tits that are still puffy from being sucked…and parting her pussy lips and feeling and tasting the salty seed of her lover.

Finally, there is the story she tells. I enter her easily, my cock coated with the silky remnants of his ejaculation. Despite my best efforts to hold on, she quickly milks me of my seed, and I collapse beside her to enjoy the post-fucking intimacy that only a cuckold experience can bring.

Here’s a couple of pics. The first two are before she went out to go clubbing. The last one is a pic I snapped of her coming in the door after sunrise. I know what the neighbours would have thought! 😊

View attachment 456390View attachment 456391
View attachment 456392
I dated a very sexy lady that loved the hotwife lifestyle and when we went to the swing clubs all she would wear is a Chinese vest, very much like the one your lovely lady is wearing in the photos, a tie sided thong to show off her beautiful bum, and a pair of 6" stilettos. Everything she wore was for easy removal, just like your lovely lady

View attachment 456392
Absolutely. The agony and anticipation of this is mind blowing! I remember having a married singer girlfriend who went out on a gig and I waited with her husband for her to return. We played darts and he didn't seem at all concerned that it was early hours and she still wasn't back. I was feeling jealous because she was wearing tarty slutty clothes when she went out and I sort of guessed that she was up to something. But I also felt horny and my cock was hard in my pants.
I was right! One of the band fucked her in the dressing room. She relished whispering it to me when her husband was out of the room. I called her a dirty bitch and said I wasn't pleased. She squeezed my cock and said "Why is your cock so hard then?"
I had to wait til her husband went to bed before I could fuck her hard. Her cunt was soaking with the other guy's spunk. I just felt dizzy with lust.

I don't go out on the town looking for men. I DO go out and meet my bulls often with hubby in tow. Prior to meeting hubby will "prepare me" for my bull.
First he'll trim/shave my pubic hair, shave my legs, arm pits then rub me down with a nice moisturizer. HE'll take me to the shower and wash me and my hair (LOVE THAT) dry me and then another round of moisturizer. He then gives me a foot massage which really makes me horny.
I do my own hair, hairdryer etc.

He'll pick out my clothes which he'll often buy (sexy but classy). He will dress me with a thong and often no bra which drives him wild, he loves to see men lust after me. Then we'll head out for a night of fun, drinks and dinner then back to an upscale hotel or to our house where my bull will spend several days.

All in all a great time.

I don't go out on the town looking for men. I DO go out and meet my bulls often with hubby in tow. Prior to meeting hubby will "prepare me" for my bull.
First he'll trim/shave my pubic hair, shave my legs, arm pits then rub me down with a nice moisturizer. HE'll take me to the shower and wash me and my hair (LOVE THAT) dry me and then another round of moisturizer. He then gives me a foot massage which really makes me horny.
I do my own hair, hairdryer etc.

He'll pick out my clothes which he'll often buy (sexy but classy). He will dress me with a thong and often no bra which drives him wild, he loves to see men lust after me. Then we'll head out for a night of fun, drinks and dinner then back to an upscale hotel or to our house where my bull will spend several days.

All in all a great time.
Would love to see a pick of you in one of the outfits hubby purchased for you.

Reactions: werekinky2
Ditto. And unsafe as well.
Yes, anytime a woman goes out on her own there is an element of risk. But the context is important. If you are with friends it is much safer. How it normally works is that if she hits it off with a guy, there comes the moment of discreet disengagement with friends. The guy may well be part of the group. We lived in a small regional city, so there were always people she knew - friends, work colleagues, people from local sporting clubs, other parents from the same school that our children went to etc.
It is not something I would recommend doing in a big city.

So in my mind if she did, I'd want it to be somewhere we knew people, but then again, no one knows about what we do so it would be a an issue if she was seen with another guy, lol...is she did go somewhere outside of where we didn't know someone, I'd be worried about where she was and the folks she'd run into. Catch 22 sort of thing.
Yes, I understand. The need for discretion has always been important for us too. That's why it's basically a fun night with people she knows and if she meets a guy who she hits it off with, there is the discreet decoupling from the friends - usually as the time arrives for people to go home. Then it's a matter of slipping away, so to speak. There always has to be the "plausible deniability" aspect where she could rightly say "I was just out with friends".
However, I do think that some of the people we know who saw her out must have suspected she was a bit of a player.
And for us, some people do know what we do, or at least that she is promiscuous. She has had sex with some guys we know socially (mostly married) or through business or sport. But they think that they are lucky studs who have managed to seduce a hot married woman. I think Sophie has about a dozen Facebook friends who have fucked her, but none know about the others. So people do know, but there was never a connecting of the dots (we hope lol).
It's quite hot when we meet someone socially who she has fucked, but he doesn't know that I know.

Absolutely. The agony and anticipation of this is mind blowing! I remember having a married singer girlfriend who went out on a gig and I waited with her husband for her to return. We played darts and he didn't seem at all concerned that it was early hours and she still wasn't back. I was feeling jealous because she was wearing tarty slutty clothes when she went out and I sort of guessed that she was up to something. But I also felt horny and my cock was hard in my pants.
I was right! One of the band fucked her in the dressing room. She relished whispering it to me when her husband was out of the room. I called her a dirty bitch and said I wasn't pleased. She squeezed my cock and said "Why is your cock so hard then?"
I had to wait til her husband went to bed before I could fuck her hard. Her cunt was soaking with the other guy's spunk. I just felt dizzy with lust.
That is excellent. I love the "dizzy with lust" description. What knowledge did the husband have?

Reactions: slutplay
Ditto. And unsafe as well.
I don't meet guys that way but I don't see how a married girl going out with a friend is any more dangerous than single girls doing the same thing. Of course caution always applies when meeting. That applies to vanilla life as well as lifestyle. When I'm on business travel, if Mr HW hasn't set me up for a date from our lifestyle sites then I will dress a bit sexy and then go to the hotel bar or a bar very nearby in order to meet guys. I have to be careful because often there are other attendants at the event from my work location or others involved in the same event and staying at the same hotel. I'm in a position where I need to be discrete in such situations.

Mrs Hotwife

That is excellent. I love the "dizzy with lust" description. What knowledge did the husband have?
It was all a bit strange. They were both older than I was. They got on with each other ok, mainly for the kids I'm sure, but he saw other women and my girlfriend and he didn't have sex or share a bed. I'm sure he knew what she and I did together but didn't care as long as it was covert. Before me she had had sex with a couple of their men friends. One, the husband of one of her friends, suffered prem ejaculation and couldn't satisfy her.
One of her women friends was very refined and seemed too prim and proper to be naughty but she and her husband indulged in wife swapping to perk up their sex life. My girlfriend and I could have joined them but never did. They are still together but I don't think they are active now. It was interesting to hear second hand their stories.
So my girlfriend's husband wasn't interested, despite the fact that she was very sexy and wore naughty undies. She was into everything. Anal, dildoes, outdoor sex, licking my anus, and everything. But we never did planned sharing of her with other men. So it was a lovely sexy, horny shock when she was a slut for another man. I don't think it happened again - she would have told me.

Reactions: hubwithwantonwife

View attachment 456392
Hot! I get stiff too when my wife goes on a date. But, she never goes out with girlfriends intending to pick a guy up. And, she never sleeps over. She prefers to fuck them and come home to tell me what happened as she sucks my cock before we fuck.