The Return - 6 something AM:

View attachment 457328
1. I've been naughty, Honey. My panties are soaked with cum.

View attachment 457329
2. He came inside me about 30 minutes ago.

View attachment 457330
3. I've been a slutty wife. Come and taste your reward, Hun.

View attachment 457342
4. Silky seconds, just for you babe.

View attachment 457346
5. After tasting his salty seed, I slide into her for the indescribable feeling that only sloppy seconds can give. Reclamation sex is always awesome.

View attachment 457347
6. Mission accomplished! My pie just starting to show.
mmmm - those return pics are so hot

They are great pics. You cock must have been throbbing watching her get ready and looking so fuckable in that black dress. She was definitely dressing to impress :)
Was she a naughty girl that night? Was there a creamy surprise inside her pussy?
she said it was a great night but she was drunk on return and hung over in morning. She did not tell me any details :( and i did not get her pussy

Let’s talk about our wives going out for a night on the town. How does it work for you? What does she wear? What happens when she comes home?

I’ve written a brief description of how it has typically worked for us. And I’ve added a couple of pics from the archives of my wife’s adventures.

For me, my wife going out at night is one of the horniest things. It’s obvious from how she prepares if she is planning on getting laid. If I know about it in advance, I help to get her ready or have input into what she is going to wear. Other times she tells me she is going out and I can see it’s not just a casual drink with a couple of friends because she looks smokin’ hot!

I will usually drop her off in the city (although when the kids were young, she would get a taxi) and then it is home to wait and wank, which is a mixture of agony and ecstasy. Sometimes she sends me a few texts but mostly after 11pm I don’t get anything.

The next part involves a time frame of 3am to 8 am. If I have managed to drift off to sleep, I am jolted awake by the sound of a taxi pulling up, and I rush to the window to see her getting out of the taxi, looking dishevelled, and walking drunkenly towards the front door. The darkness, punctuated by the dull glow of a nearby streetlight, shields her from any neighbour that may be curious.

But then there are the times that she doesn’t get home until after daybreak. When the taxi arrives at 8am and she gets out, still dressed in her clubbing gear, it’s hard to hide what has happened. I’m sure the neighbours must have guessed at her promiscuity…

For me, the prospect of others knowing is both pinnacle of excitement and the absolute depths of terror.

But the cost – the lack of sleep, the angst, the prospect of being found out etc – is inconsequential compared to the reward of what happens when she gets inside: her dishevelled state, the smell of alcohol, sweat and semen, the kissing of her adulterous lips, freeing her big tits that are still puffy from being sucked…and parting her pussy lips and feeling and tasting the salty seed of her lover.

Finally, there is the story she tells. I enter her easily, my cock coated with the silky remnants of his ejaculation. Despite my best efforts to hold on, she quickly milks me of my seed, and I collapse beside her to enjoy the post-fucking intimacy that only a cuckold experience can bring.

Here’s a couple of pics. The first two are before she went out to go clubbing. The last one is a pic I snapped of her coming in the door after sunrise. I know what the neighbours would have thought! 😊

And, yes, she did have a pussy full of semen! 😊
View attachment 456390View attachment 456391
View attachment 456392
I love this!!!

Reactions: hubwithwantonwife
Mine's exactly the same scenario as yours.
Most of her fucks have been one night stands after a night on the town.
If she stays out all night i sometimes have to pick her up from the guys house the next morning and she'll make a point of being freshly fucked.

Reactions: robandkate
I don't meet guys that way but I don't see how a married girl going out with a friend is any more dangerous than single girls doing the same thing. Of course caution always applies when meeting. That applies to vanilla life as well as lifestyle. When I'm on business travel, if Mr HW hasn't set me up for a date from our lifestyle sites then I will dress a bit sexy and then go to the hotel bar or a bar very nearby in order to meet guys. I have to be careful because often there are other attendants at the event from my work location or others involved in the same event and staying at the same hotel. I'm in a position where I need to be discrete in such situations.

Mrs Hotwife
Oh with your looks an beautiful body i can't imagine you not getting whoever you wanted when you are in need of cock when you are out of town. lol

Reactions: SDCuck
I don't meet guys that way but I don't see how a married girl going out with a friend is any more dangerous than single girls doing the same thing. Of course caution always applies when meeting. That applies to vanilla life as well as lifestyle. When I'm on business travel, if Mr HW hasn't set me up for a date from our lifestyle sites then I will dress a bit sexy and then go to the hotel bar or a bar very nearby in order to meet guys. I have to be careful because often there are other attendants at the event from my work location or others involved in the same event and staying at the same hotel. I'm in a position where I need to be discrete in such situations.

Mrs Hotwife

Oh with your looks an beautiful body i can't imagine you not getting whoever you wanted when you are in need of cock when you are out of town. lol
Do you have phone sex with your hubby when you get laid while out of town alone giving him all the dirty details of how you got fucked so he can jackoff as you as you go into details?

Let’s talk about our wives going out for a night on the town. How does it work for you? What does she wear? What happens when she comes home?

I’ve written a brief description of how it has typically worked for us. And I’ve added a couple of pics from the archives of my wife’s adventures.

For me, my wife going out at night is one of the horniest things. It’s obvious from how she prepares if she is planning on getting laid. If I know about it in advance, I help to get her ready or have input into what she is going to wear. Other times she tells me she is going out and I can see it’s not just a casual drink with a couple of friends because she looks smokin’ hot!

I will usually drop her off in the city (although when the kids were young, she would get a taxi) and then it is home to wait and wank, which is a mixture of agony and ecstasy. Sometimes she sends me a few texts but mostly after 11pm I don’t get anything.

The next part involves a time frame of 3am to 8 am. If I have managed to drift off to sleep, I am jolted awake by the sound of a taxi pulling up, and I rush to the window to see her getting out of the taxi, looking dishevelled, and walking drunkenly towards the front door. The darkness, punctuated by the dull glow of a nearby streetlight, shields her from any neighbour that may be curious.

But then there are the times that she doesn’t get home until after daybreak. When the taxi arrives at 8am and she gets out, still dressed in her clubbing gear, it’s hard to hide what has happened. I’m sure the neighbours must have guessed at her promiscuity…

For me, the prospect of others knowing is both pinnacle of excitement and the absolute depths of terror.

But the cost – the lack of sleep, the angst, the prospect of being found out etc – is inconsequential compared to the reward of what happens when she gets inside: her dishevelled state, the smell of alcohol, sweat and semen, the kissing of her adulterous lips, freeing her big tits that are still puffy from being sucked…and parting her pussy lips and feeling and tasting the salty seed of her lover.

Finally, there is the story she tells. I enter her easily, my cock coated with the silky remnants of his ejaculation. Despite my best efforts to hold on, she quickly milks me of my seed, and I collapse beside her to enjoy the post-fucking intimacy that only a cuckold experience can bring.

Here’s a couple of pics. The first two are before she went out to go clubbing. The last one is a pic I snapped of her coming in the door after sunrise. I know what the neighbours would have thought! 😊

View attachment 456392
Very sexy...woo woo...😍😍😍

View attachment 456392
Very sexy description your sexy wife gives you just what you need.

View attachment 456392
Would love to see a clip of your cum loaded pussy after a night out and a wet dirty pair of your loaded panties would gladly pay

The staff at the dance club knew Kate and I are a married couple. We usually went there together for drinking and dancing on Friday or Saturday night. They also knew that every couple of weeks Kate would come in alone on a weeknight and leave with different men.

Kate and I were there together one Friday night. Kate had just been there the night before and left with some guy she met. The staff was acting oddly. It occurred to me that the staff did not realize that I knew that my wife was coming in there alone and picking up men. I mentioned to one of the bartenders that my wife told me that she had fun there last night and that she told me that she met a really nice guy. I thanked him for looking out for my wife when she was there alone. Once the staff realized that I was okay with my wife picking up men in their bar everything was more relaxed.

Calling my wife to wake her up in some guy's bed so she could get home before our kids got up for school was hot. Kate always made it home before the kids got up.
And you can also be sure that some of the guys working there will definitely be making some moves for her too!

Reactions: robandkate
And you can also be sure that some of the guys working there will definitely be making some moves for her too!

One of the young bartenders finally did get to fuck Kate. He said that it drove him crazy watching her for the past two years leaving the bar with some man different men.

We stopped by the bar late one night after being at a charity event. We had a limousine. Most of the staff had been let off early at were gather at another bar. The bartender wanted to join them but he needed a ride. We offer him a ride in our limo. Kate sat between us. Within minutes of getting in, Kate was kissing the bartender. It turns out that she had wanted him for some time too.

Kate slide down in the seat, lulled up her dress and slid her panties to the side. The bartender pulled down his pants to his knees as he knelt in front of Kate. We did not have long so he just pushed into her and started fucking her. The bartender came in my wife as we were approaching the other bar. He pulled up his pants and Kate put herself back together and we went into the other bar to have a drink with the staff from the dance club.

It was so hot standing there with several of the staff we knew with my wife's pussy full of the bartenders cum. We had one drink and left. I would have loved to hear the conversation after we were gone. I hope that he told them all that he finally got to fuck my wife and what a hot piece of ass she is.

• Love
Reactions: JayTee and btweets
One of the young bartenders finally did get to fuck Kate. He said that it drove him crazy watching her for the past two years leaving the bar with some man different men.

We stopped by the bar late one night after being at a charity event. We had a limousine. Most of the staff had been let off early at were gather at another bar. The bartender wanted to join them but he needed a ride. We offer him a ride in our limo. Kate sat between us. Within minutes of getting in, Kate was kissing the bartender. It turns out that she had wanted him for some time too.

Kate slide down in the seat, lulled up her dress and slid her panties to the side. The bartender pulled down his pants to his knees as he knelt in front of Kate. We did not have long so he just pushed into her and started fucking her. The bartender came in my wife as we were approaching the other bar. He pulled up his pants and Kate put herself back together and we went into the other bar to have a drink with the staff from the dance club.

It was so hot standing there with several of the staff we knew with my wife's pussy full of the bartenders cum. We had one drink and left. I would have loved to hear the conversation after we were gone. I hope that he told them all that he finally got to fuck my wife and what a hot piece of ass she is.
That’s so hot and how awesome it must have been to sit right next to them and watch. Robin and I used to hang out at three clubs on a pretty regular basis, and well me being me, would tell the bartenders, that we eventually ended up becoming friends with, all about just how amazing she was, leaving nothing out about many of our adventures. Robin would always flirt and tease them, she would flash her tits for them, getting free shots while driving them crazy. All three of them loved her and she really liked them as well, so they always took excellent care of us anytime we ordered a drink. And any chance or opportunity she had, Robin would always bump and grind against them, always giving them a hard on! One night we were at one of the clubs and found out our bartender was going to get off early, no pun intended, lol. He was a very good looking guy and a total chick magnet, and after his shift ended he ended up sitting at the end on the last barstool. It was super busy that night so people were packed in and it was pretty dark at that end too. I told her to go over to where he was and to have some fun with him, he and I had already talked earlier and so he had picked that seat on purpose. That particular night she wearing her short black skirt and wasn’t wearing panties, so it was all just absolute perfect timing. I stayed at the other end of the bar and off she went. We all three had been drinking and doing shots together, even while he was still working, so we’re feeling pretty good and when she drinks enough, Robin looses all her inhibitions, and that’s when I always know it’s going to be a fun, crazy and an anything can happen kind of night! Anyway it’s not too long when I glance over to them and through the crowd I can see that they’re already deeply kissing. I look back a while later and now notice she’s giving him a lap dance, well sort of anyway! I know exactly what’s going to happen real soon, if not already, and I just can’t look away this time. I closely watch her body movement and both of their facial expressions and I can always tell what’s secretly going on, I know her all too well! Not too much longer, her movement has changed, and is now more of a slow grind and both have the looks of pure enjoyment plastered all over their face, and eyes closed! I now know that she has his cock buried in her pussy, and doing it right there, in front of many unsuspecting and completely clueless people! I walk around the bar so I can get a better view, I usually try to stand in the direction her legs are facing, hoping for even the slightest shot of them fucking! It never takes too long before I finally see his face and body totally change, and I know then without a doubt, he’s cumming inside her! I notice a few people nearby whispering to friends and nonchalantly pointing in their direction while smiling, giggling and watching the show, it makes it even more exciting for me. Lol. I never approach them and just go back where I was before and I also don’t say anything either. I watch as they do their best to fix clothes and to simply appear as if nothing had just happened. It’s easy for Robin as she doesn’t have anything to fix while he’s trying to get his cock back in his pants and zipped up. He gets up and heads straight for the men’s room as she goes to the ladies room. She comes back to me with kind of a half cocky/smirky smile on her face, as if she’s proud of herself for making another guy cum, she always loves to make guys cum and always likes telling them, “cum inside me” or “c’mon baby cum in my pussy”. She never said anything and just went back to dancing in front of me. Have a couple other stories if interested and I’d love to hear more stories from you too!

That’s so hot and how awesome it must have been to sit right next to them and watch. Robin and I used to hang out at three clubs on a pretty regular basis, and well me being me, would tell the bartenders, that we eventually ended up becoming friends with, all about just how amazing she was, leaving nothing out about many of our adventures. Robin would always flirt and tease them, she would flash her tits for them, getting free shots while driving them crazy. All three of them loved her and she really liked them as well, so they always took excellent care of us anytime we ordered a drink. And any chance or opportunity she had, Robin would always bump and grind against them, always giving them a hard on! One night we were at one of the clubs and found out our bartender was going to get off early, no pun intended, lol. He was a very good looking guy and a total chick magnet, and after his shift ended he ended up sitting at the end on the last barstool. It was super busy that night so people were packed in and it was pretty dark at that end too. I told her to go over to where he was and to have some fun with him, he and I had already talked earlier and so he had picked that seat on purpose. That particular night she wearing her short black skirt and wasn’t wearing panties, so it was all just absolute perfect timing. I stayed at the other end of the bar and off she went. We all three had been drinking and doing shots together, even while he was still working, so we’re feeling pretty good and when she drinks enough, Robin looses all her inhibitions, and that’s when I always know it’s going to be a fun, crazy and an anything can happen kind of night! Anyway it’s not too long when I glance over to them and through the crowd I can see that they’re already deeply kissing. I look back a while later and now notice she’s giving him a lap dance, well sort of anyway! I know exactly what’s going to happen real soon, if not already, and I just can’t look away this time. I closely watch her body movement and both of their facial expressions and I can always tell what’s secretly going on, I know her all too well! Not too much longer, her movement has changed, and is now more of a slow grind and both have the looks of pure enjoyment plastered all over their face, and eyes closed! I now know that she has his cock buried in her pussy, and doing it right there, in front of many unsuspecting and completely clueless people! I walk around the bar so I can get a better view, I usually try to stand in the direction her legs are facing, hoping for even the slightest shot of them fucking! It never takes too long before I finally see his face and body totally change, and I know then without a doubt, he’s cumming inside her! I notice a few people nearby whispering to friends and nonchalantly pointing in their direction while smiling, giggling and watching the show, it makes it even more exciting for me. Lol. I never approach them and just go back where I was before and I also don’t say anything either. I watch as they do their best to fix clothes and to simply appear as if nothing had just happened. It’s easy for Robin as she doesn’t have anything to fix while he’s trying to get his cock back in his pants and zipped up. He gets up and heads straight for the men’s room as she goes to the ladies room. She comes back to me with kind of a half cocky/smirky smile on her face, as if she’s proud of herself for making another guy cum, she always loves to make guys cum and always likes telling them, “cum inside me” or “c’mon baby cum in my pussy”. She never said anything and just went back to dancing in front of me. Have a couple other stories if interested and I’d love to hear more stories from you too!

I did not even know that Kate had any interest in the bartender, but the Limo had barely pulled away when my wife had her tongue in his mouth. Kate knew that the other bar was not far away and they only had a limited amount of time. It was a quick fuck but at least the bartender got to find out what a hot piece of ass my wife is.

Your story about Robin is very hot. Like Robin, Kate looses her inhibitions when she drinks. It is hot when the bar staff knows what you are into. I like the fact that when Kate was there lone they looked out for her. I never thought that seeing a suburban wife and mom in their bar picking up men regularly would excite them. The guy in the limo was not the first bartender who has fucked my wife.

I like that you enjoy watching Robin at the bar. We are friends with some other local couples like us. We all met at our local swing club on single-guy night. Our club only allowed single guys on Thursday nights. We all took our wives there on Thursday nights to get fucked by other guys. There would be 6 to 8 married couples and 15 to 20 single guys. We would watch our wives dance and flirt with the guys until they found one they liked. The club had private rooms where the husband could watch the guy our wife picked fuck her.

We used to go to regular dance clubs with one of those couples. The other husband and I would sit together and watch our wives 'work the room'. It was hot to watch guys buying them drinks and trying to get to fuck them. Sometimes, one or both of our wives would find a guy they really liked and they would go out to the parking lot with them and have some fun in their respective cars while the other husband and I waited at the bar. Sometimes our wives would give guys their number.

I love to exchange stories of our fun. We can go to private messaging if you like or you can email me at robandkate@hotmail.com. If you email me, please mention wifewantstoplay and your username so I know who you are.

• Love
Reactions: btweets