The Return - 6 something AM:

View attachment 457328
1. I've been naughty, Honey. My panties are soaked with cum.

View attachment 457329
2. He came inside me about 30 minutes ago.

View attachment 457330
3. I've been a slutty wife. Come and taste your reward, Hun.

View attachment 457342
4. Silky seconds, just for you babe.

View attachment 457346
5. After tasting his salty seed, I slide into her for the indescribable feeling that only sloppy seconds can give. Reclamation sex is always awesome.

View attachment 457347
6. Mission accomplished! My pie just starting to show.
HOT Pussy

The exciting part of going out for the evening alone is that hubby has no idea what I'm going out for. It could be just for a drink with friends or a date or just as often looking to get lucky and pull a stranger! Then James has to wait till I get home to find out lol. Sometimes he's disappointed when Ive just been meeting friends but even then we have great sex as he's been waiting and imagining all evening what I might be doing and is as horny as hell. But then there are the times when I get home with my pussy (and sometimes my ass) full of cum and he gets to eat me while I tell him all the details. He gets esp. turned on when I've been an easy lay for total strangers xx

KK has an ‘inner circle’ of girlfriends that do girls night out about once a month (pre-pandemic - this has cratered in the current situation).

Often, but not always, I get to prep her, including helping her dress. KK enjoys the tease, modeling outfits for me, asking for opinions as to how likely it will be that she attracts the right man. Most of the prep involves our pre-date ritual, including bathing her, shaving her, administering enemas if she’s considering an anal romp, and me watching her do her hair and make-up.

I usually encourage her to dress on the sexy, but “classy slut” side of things, go out sans panties, or something along those lines - I can sometimes motivate her by suggesting how delighted some stranger will be to have found such a naughty girl, with no panties, or a butt-plug tightly in place.

Her mode of transport varies on the girls plans/venue - I only have one constraint, no drinking and driving. I usually get one to several check-in texts when she’s out. Sometimes the girls night out events are overnighters, sometimes KK gets home in the early hours of the morning, before daylight, sometimes (especially if drinking was involved) it may be late afternoon the next day.

The action varies; sometimes it’s just dancing and flirting. Other times it is a solo hook-up, ending up in a car in the parking area, his place, a motel room, and even in a couple of cases, the alley behind the bar, bent over for a quickie suck-and-fuck. On occasion, one or more of the women will end up sharing one or more guys they pick up, sometimes they share each other. One of KK’s best friends, Becky, is often KK’s intimate partner for an overnight session after they’re done dancing and flirting, if none of the male “targets” are found suitable.

When KK’s back home after a girls night out event, there’s always reclamation sex. I also get the juicy details - sometimes all at once, other times, trickled out because KK enjoys tormenting me.

I never engage in judging her after the fact, even when she’s broken one of our rules. I try to look for the bright side if possible, and enjoy the hot, sensual afterglow and action in the reclamation process.
Second page media pics---KK sitting in pink chair looking away--Love that!!! Looks like she is saying I've been a bad girl, but I'll make it up to you

Reactions: btweets
I did not even know that Kate had any interest in the bartender, but the Limo had barely pulled away when my wife had her tongue in his mouth. Kate knew that the other bar was not far away and they only had a limited amount of time. It was a quick fuck but at least the bartender got to find out what a hot piece of ass my wife is.

Your story about Robin is very hot. Like Robin, Kate looses her inhibitions when she drinks. It is hot when the bar staff knows what you are into. I like the fact that when Kate was there lone they looked out for her. I never thought that seeing a suburban wife and mom in their bar picking up men regularly would excite them. The guy in the limo was not the first bartender who has fucked my wife.

I like that you enjoy watching Robin at the bar. We are friends with some other local couples like us. We all met at our local swing club on single-guy night. Our club only allowed single guys on Thursday nights. We all took our wives there on Thursday nights to get fucked by other guys. There would be 6 to 8 married couples and 15 to 20 single guys. We would watch our wives dance and flirt with the guys until they found one they liked. The club had private rooms where the husband could watch the guy our wife picked fuck her.

We used to go to regular dance clubs with one of those couples. The other husband and I would sit together and watch our wives 'work the room'. It was hot to watch guys buying them drinks and trying to get to fuck them. Sometimes, one or both of our wives would find a guy they really liked and they would go out to the parking lot with them and have some fun in their respective cars while the other husband and I waited at the bar. Sometimes our wives would give guys their number.

I love to exchange stories of our fun. We can go to private messaging if you like or you can email me at robandkate@hotmail.com. If you email me, please mention wifewantstoplay and your username so I know who you are.
Sorry, I don’t know how I missed your response until now?? I’ll definitely contact you via email soon and we can exchange stories. Your Kate sounds like the complete package, you’re a very lucky man! Sure wish we lived near to each other!

Reactions: robandkate
She wants us to go out and sit separately at a club or bar and she wants to pick someone up and bring them home though. Something she has decided recently she wants to try.
We've done that one many times and it is a lot of fun - I'm sure she'll love it.
We've also done it where we've been staying at a hotel and I've let a guy pick me up at the bar with hubby watching from a distance and I've taken the guy back to our room to fuck me while hubby waited in the bar, only coming up after the guy has left. There are lots of openings you can use it that scenario - I'm away from home on business and using the opportunity to have some fun without hubby knowing, or it's our anniversary and we were supposed to be having a night away together but hubby has stood me up because he's been called away on urgent business etc etc xx

Mary does not go out to bars/clubs on her own but she has met guys at other locations while out alone (the mall, lunch break from work, shopping lol).

She does have a friend , Rosie, that pre-pandemic they would go out on the prowl together. Rosie's husband died some years ago and while friends and relatives were always trying to fix her up for a relationship she justed wanted to get fucked now and then. Mary became her wing-woman. Rosie was a bit shocked to find out how okay I was with it.

First few times out did not lead to any action. Finally one trip they met two guys, one Rosie really wanted. Mary played dutiful wing-woman, so while Rosie got fucked in the back of her SUV , Mary dealt with a guy she really was not that into. She made out with him, let his hands roam wherever he wanted, stopped short of fucking him, she tried jerking him off but finally just sucked him off lol.

That was just the beginning of what they called slut nights

Mary does not go out to bars/clubs on her own but she has met guys at other locations while out alone (the mall, lunch break from work, shopping lol).

She does have a friend , Rosie, that pre-pandemic they would go out on the prowl together. Rosie's husband died some years ago and while friends and relatives were always trying to fix her up for a relationship she justed wanted to get fucked now and then. Mary became her wing-woman. Rosie was a bit shocked to find out how okay I was with it.

First few times out did not lead to any action. Finally one trip they met two guys, one Rosie really wanted. Mary played dutiful wing-woman, so while Rosie got fucked in the back of her SUV , Mary dealt with a guy she really was not that into. She made out with him, let his hands roam wherever he wanted, stopped short of fucking him, she tried jerking him off but finally just sucked him off lol.

That was just the beginning of what they called slut nights
Sounds great to me x

Any success with your night out? @Lynnandhubby
You must be U.K.
where is your stomping ground?
Very successful - I ended up bringing two younger guys home to give me a good fucking while hubby watched.
Yes we are UK - North Yorkshire.
The full account is given in the thread 'Lynn's first time after lockdown' as another poster asked me how it had gone in that thread though it would have made more sense to have posted it here.
I'll copy my response here and hope the mods don't mind me posting the same message in two places:

Sounds like you had a great night 👍.
Mine got off to a slow start. I hit a couple of pubs without much success. They were busy enough but mostly groups of friends out for the evening and I didnt really get noticed. Maybe I should have dressed sluttier.
I did have one guy try and chat me up but he wasn't my type.
On to a third pub and again it was busy - too busy really - no free tables and far to crowded with people buying drinks to be able to sit or stand at the bar.
So I took my drink and went outside for a cigarette beginning to think it might be a wasted night. It was pretty busy outside too but after a few minutes a guy asked me if I needed a seat. Tbh I was glad to sit down so joined him and his two friends at a table. T
They were in their 30s and were actually good fun and easy to chat to. The chat soon got round to sex when one of the guys asked if I was cold as my nipples were standing out like bullets through my tight white top. After that it was just funny sexual chat and the guys kept buying me drinks, each asking for a kiss in return so I got a snog from all three. Come closing time I wasn't drunk but was certainly merry. I invited the guys to come home with me in a taxi. One guy had to leave to get home to his wife but the other two were up for some fun.
In the taxi they were all over me, kissing me and playing with my tits having pulled my top up and hands up my skirt playing with my very wet pussy.
The driver must have got a good view in his mirror but to be honest by that point I was passed caring.
We got home at about 1.45 and the guys were a bit subdued to find hubby at home waiting for me, even though they knew I was married but he soon put them at ease.
I was sat between them on the sofa hubby sat opposite while we all had another drink. They seemed a bit reluctant to start anything in front of James so I kicked things off by rubbing their cocks through their trousers.,when they saw that hubby wasn't objecting they soon had me naked and and kneeling on the floor with a cock in each hand going from one to the other sucking their cocks. After that they fucked me for the next 4 hours in every imaginable way. James then called a taxi for them and I sucked their cocks again while we waited for it to arrive but I didn't get any more cum out of them, I guess I'd already got it all! After they left I got a good ducking from James too.
So I've only had about 4 hours sleep but it was worth it xx

That's the longer account copied from the other thread.
Lynn xx

I remember a few years ago my wife and I, went to a night club. After a while I lost her in the club due to the crowds.After a while looking for her I found her in one of the dance rooms. She was wearing a short skirt heels and top. She was talking to a rather well built black guy, in other words bit overweight I guess lol. As I watched, it shocked and amazed me, as they were chatting his hands went on her arse feeling it and then lifted her skirt showing off her pantys. God I was hard watching this, and then they started to kiss, deep french kissing and his hands over her arse and then on her crutch. I just watched with a hard cock and in amazement. After a while they just walked past me and left the club hand in hand. We had a hotel room in london so she texted me that they going back to the hotel so he can fuck her. As I walked back to the hotel I sat in the reception waiting for him to leave, all sorts were going through my mind. After over an hours I could see him leaving, so when up and she was laying on the bed naked and we'll fucked. O course just had to lick that well used pussy and taste his big black cock. That was a horny night. She is a big black cock slut.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-07 at 11.53.31.jpeg
    Screenshot 2021-08-07 at 11.53.31.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 137
I remember a few years ago my wife and I, went to a night club. After a while I lost her in the club due to the crowds.After a while looking for her I found her in one of the dance rooms. She was wearing a short skirt heels and top. She was talking to a rather well built black guy, in other words bit overweight I guess lol. As I watched, it shocked and amazed me, as they were chatting his hands went on her arse feeling it and then lifted her skirt showing off her pantys. God I was hard watching this, and then they started to kiss, deep french kissing and his hands over her arse and then on her crutch. I just watched with a hard cock and in amazement. After a while they just walked past me and left the club hand in hand. We had a hotel room in london so she texted me that they going back to the hotel so he can fuck her. As I walked back to the hotel I sat in the reception waiting for him to leave, all sorts were going through my mind. After over an hours I could see him leaving, so when up and she was laying on the bed naked and we'll fucked. O course just had to lick that well used pussy and taste his big black cock. That was a horny night. She is a big black cock slut.

I have sat in hotel bars while my wife has gone to a guy's room with him to fuck. I find it to be very erotic.