I have sat in hotel bars while my wife has gone to a guy's room with him to fuck. I find it to be very erotic.
That's one of our favourites when we are away from home. James has been in that position waiting in the bar many times while I've taken a guy up to our room or gone to his room. The good thing about using our room is that once the guy has left, James can come straight up to the room and find me waiting in bed full of the other guys cum xx

Hotel bars, especially during the workweek, are great places to meet happily married men who are in town by themselves. When we are traveling, we/Kate uses our room, but when we play in our city, Kate goes to the guy's room while I wait at the bar.

We play a game where we pretend that Kate is divorced with two kids and I am her married boss. We stop by a hotel bar after work. We pretend to be platonic work-mates. Our game gives Kate the freedom to flirt with other men right in front of me.

One of my favorite nights was when we met a guy who was in town with three of his co-workers. Kate liked the guy and flirted with him. He invited Kate to go to his room with him for a while We explained that I was her ride so I would just wait at the bar. It left me drinking with his three work-buddies.

They 'finally' got me to admit that I have fucked Kate. My admission gave me the opportunity to tell the guys what a hot body Kate has, what a great cocksucker she, is and how she loves to fuck. I assured them that their buddy was having the time of his life right now.

When Kate returned to the bar, the guy's friends were still there. Kate had no idea what I had been telling them about her as she joined us for a drink before we left for home. The guys seemed to think it was hot that she had just gone off with a guy she had just met and had sex with him.

There have been times when Kate has met a guy at a regular bar when we are out together and had sex with him in the bar parking lot in our SUV, sometimes with me standing outside of the SUV, and sometimes with me sitting in the front seat watching. A few times I have sat at the bar while my wife takes a guy to the parking lot and on a couple of occasions I have driven around while some nervous guy we picked up in a bar fucked my wife in the backseat.

The Return - 6 something AM:

View attachment 457328
1. I've been naughty, Honey. My panties are soaked with cum.

View attachment 457329
2. He came inside me about 30 minutes ago.

View attachment 457330
3. I've been a slutty wife. Come and taste your reward, Hun.

View attachment 457342
4. Silky seconds, just for you babe.

View attachment 457346
5. After tasting his salty seed, I slide into her for the indescribable feeling that only sloppy seconds can give. Reclamation sex is always awesome.

View attachment 457347
6. Mission accomplished! My pie just starting to show.
Gotta tell the truth, this sequence got me off!

Reactions: Yoyo11
My ex nights out were a bit different.

2006 I had already been sharing my first wife with her big dick coworker for two years and she had already fucked a few of his basketball buddies from his gym.

So when we decided to let him take her out since my job requires I work weekends. It went pretty much like this.

He would have her wear garters and skirts that barely covered the tops and we’re definitely exposed when she sat, 4 inch fuck me pumps ( her preference), bra that barely contained her big tits, her blouse that either that showed off way too much cleavage, and the smallest of thongs/g-string that she never had on when she returned.

First on she would drop me off at work get ready and have Jose (coworker) pick her up at my work. I always got to see her before. From there go to a cantina have a few drinks then take to Motel and spend the night fucking there brains out as she says it. Returning between 2 and 3.

Since I opened the store on Sunday The times when our kid would spend the night at her moms he would just drop her back at work with me about 10ish, that was a sight to see.

Eventually he asked if he could invite his buddies, as I left it up to her, she was she was getting 2 dicks sometimes 5 throughout the night. The most was 3 at the same time.

I remember a few years ago my wife and I, went to a night club. After a while I lost her in the club due to the crowds.After a while looking for her I found her in one of the dance rooms. She was wearing a short skirt heels and top. She was talking to a rather well built black guy, in other words bit overweight I guess lol. As I watched, it shocked and amazed me, as they were chatting his hands went on her arse feeling it and then lifted her skirt showing off her pantys. God I was hard watching this, and then they started to kiss, deep french kissing and his hands over her arse and then on her crutch. I just watched with a hard cock and in amazement. After a while they just walked past me and left the club hand in hand. We had a hotel room in london so she texted me that they going back to the hotel so he can fuck her. As I walked back to the hotel I sat in the reception waiting for him to leave, all sorts were going through my mind. After over an hours I could see him leaving, so when up and she was laying on the bed naked and we'll fucked. O course just had to lick that well used pussy and taste his big black cock. That was a horny night. She is a big black cock slut.
love to bend him over the couch with the drapes wide open

Attachments

• 20220618_193548.jpg
    20220618_193548.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 73