Women's needs

Viktor

Male
Nature endows women with a need for hard sex and the depositing of semen deep into their wombs. Many cultures have tried to diminish such needs by creating the image of the faithful wife, the "nice" woman, the sophisticate, etc. but all merely cover the natural needs, those needs cannot be removed or eliminated.

It is because of such natural needs that a woman reacts to an alpha male, whatever race. Often just being near such a man is enough to trigger quicker breathing, quicker pulse, haardening nipples, moistening between the legs. She may be a college girl, a married mother, a loving grandmother, but nature will remind her that she needs hard sex.

Marriage to a husband who fails to use the woman fully only adds to her needs.

• Love
Reactions: btweets
There is some truth to this. The survival of a species is determined by the most powerful male impregnating the female. In primitive culture or the animal kingdom the female has little choice in the matter. In the civilized world laws and restrictions can keep the dominant males from the females unless the females finds a way to present herself to the alpha male. Hence the popularity of cuckolding.

Reactions: owlmale and btweets
There is some truth to this. The survival of a species is determined by the most powerful male impregnating the female. In primitive culture or the animal kingdom the female has little choice in the matter. In the civilized world laws and restrictions can keep the dominant males from the females unless the females finds a way to present herself to the alpha male. Hence the popularity of cuckolding.
That is a good summary, yes,. Survival of the fittest. Deep in her nature the woman wants the strongest seed implanted. Much of American culture has led to wimpiness of white husbands, thus the increasing tendency to cuckild. The woman will marry a man for romance and security, but she still seeks an alpha male to fill her with his hard cock and load of semen.

Reactions: owlmale and btweets
That is a good summary, yes,. Survival of the fittest. Deep in her nature the woman wants the strongest seed implanted. Much of American culture has led to wimpiness of white husbands, thus the increasing tendency to cuckild. The woman will marry a man for romance and security, but she still seeks an alpha male to fill her with his hard cock and load of semen.
I am pretty much in agreement with that. There are exceptions. For example the 29 y/o beauty who marries the 89 y/o super rich guy. Or, the women who marry someone who holds the strings of power. However, most likely those women will find their alpha and keep him hidden. Women want sex with a take charge man who can keep them sore enough to remind them they've had a good fuck.

I am pretty much in agreement with that. There are exceptions. For example the 29 y/o beauty who marries the 89 y/o super rich guy. Or, the women who marry someone who holds the strings of power. However, most likely those women will find their alpha and keep him hidden. Women want sex with a take charge man who can keep them sore enough to remind them they've had a good fuck.
Yes, in those situations there is usually an understanding that the wife will have an alpha in the background. She looks good in public with her rich or politically powerful husband. Then in private a real man fucks her to the fullest extent often while the husband watches. Many such secrets go on with the rich and powerful.

Reactions: owlmale
Yes, in those situations there is usually an understanding that the wife will have an alpha in the background. She looks good in public with her rich or politically powerful husband. Then in private a real man fucks her to the fullest extent often while the husband watches. Many such secrets go on with the rich and powerful.
I have filled her holes many times, always a pleasure.

Some of the best pussy Ive ever had is married pussy. They want/need to fuck so bad that practically beg you for some cock. Man, that ring she wears can really sparkle!
Most married women are deprived of sufficient sex to satisfy their needs. Either the husband is inadequate or he has too little desire or something else. I too have plowed the furrow of many married women and I am always ready to add more to the list. What is best is to fuck them in their own marital bed with husband watching.

Ive not had the opportunity to do that. My fav married pussy lived about 90 mintutes away. We would meet at a shopping center, and drive one car to a motel. She often insisted on paying for the room. We would stay until she needed to bet home to meet her daughters. We did have a few opportunities to overnight. She insisted I wear a condom, but then take it off to cum in her ass or mouth.. She would always reach down once to make sure I still had it on. I knew that once she had reassured herself, I could remove it and fuck her bare. I never came in her pussy back then. She actually had her tubes tied for me so I could always fuck her sin on skin. Very thought lady! This gal was up for any and everything. Her husband was really missing out on some good stuff.

Even the most refined wife will have a hunger for alpha cock. She will suck it as eagerly as her own babies sucked her milk filled tits. She will savor the flavor of my milk and feel its warmth in her mouth and throat and stomach.
View attachment 1642029
I don't know of any enhancement makes a woman lovlier and sexier than when she has a cock in her mouth. Second would wearing a mans load on her face.

Ive not had the opportunity to do that. My fav married pussy lived about 90 mintutes away. We would meet at a shopping center, and drive one car to a motel. She often insisted on paying for the room. We would stay until she needed to bet home to meet her daughters. We did have a few opportunities to overnight. She insisted I wear a condom, but then take it off to cum in her ass or mouth.. She would always reach down once to make sure I still had it on. I knew that once she had reassured herself, I could remove it and fuck her bare. I never came in her pussy back then. She actually had her tubes tied for me so I could always fuck her sin on skin. Very thought lady! This gal was up for any and everything. Her husband was really missing out on some good stuff.
She sounds excellent. You did well co cultivate her and keep her. Yes, so many husbands miss out on what their wives are capable of, but their loss is our gain.

i don't think she had dome close to half of the things we did with her husband. This one girl would suck me after I fucked her ass, always rimmed me first thing. We enjoyed golden showers. I have no doubt I could have brought a few buddies along, and time permitting, she would have serviced each one. And here's the kicker...I dropped her. Pretty damn stupid but just couldn't get away from town long enough so I it.

i don't think she had dome close to half of the things we did with her husband. This one girl would suck me after I fucked her ass, always rimmed me first thing. We enjoyed golden showers. I have no doubt I could have brought a few buddies along, and time permitting, she would have serviced each one. And here's the kicker...I dropped her. Pretty damn stupid but just couldn't get away from town long enough so I it.
Such a loss, when things were going so well. Women need to be led along like that, cultivated, trained. If we push them to do too much too soon they will rebel but if we push their limits gradually they will continue to adapt. Can only imagine how much more you might have had her do if you had kept her.

Other than share her, I can't think of anything we did not do. We would sometimes roleplay, scenes where for whatever reason I had total dominance over her. That was kind of hot.

My current wife lets me cum anywhere, EXCEPT I need to be sure to not get an cum in her hair!
Interesting eccentricity!
Other than share her, I can't think of anything we did not do. We would sometimes roleplay, scenes where for whatever reason I had total dominance over her. That was kind of hot.
Dominance is always hot for me. Most women fit into the submissive role with little difficulty.

Interesting eccentricity!
. They relax, release....
Dominance is always hot for me. Most women fit into the submissive role with little difficulty.
I agree. Even the ones who are 'alpha' in ordinary life prefer the male taking charge in the bedroom. I suppose it is akin to powerful CEOs finding a Dominatrix to assume control over them sexually. It frees them of the stressful feeling of being in charge of a company.