Would less sex or no sex drive wife towards the other person?

Will reduce or no sex drive your wife towards the other person? Are there ways to increase wife's sex drive? so she goes in search
take her to parties n clubs whee she will be flirted with, I will see a sexy glow about her.. give her your ok to flirt and a few drinks, when you get home I bet she's fired up and fucks all u can give her and wanting more, you might as well enjoy pretending your that hot guy at the club fucking her,, cause she sure will be..

Women are very different from men, in many ways the opposite. Sex starved men look for sex desperately. sex starved women abandon themselves. The more you fuck her, the more sexual air is in your marriage, she will look at herself as a sex queen and start teasing cocks everywhere.

In my case it was having a very tiny penis which influenced her to look for satisfaction elsewhere. She was always hot for sex but I didnt quite fill her needs.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
In my case it was having a very tiny penis which influenced her to look for satisfaction elsewhere. She was always hot for sex but I didnt quite fill her needs.
I hope you endorse her journey to sexual relief and pleasures, I'm sry for your useless sick, life ain't fair, But you should want her to have a rewarding and fulfilled sex life. Will she let you be a part of her sex life as a cuckold at times, you could enjoy seeing her pleasured and lick her swollen hot messy pussy, she might tease you but cum seeing you eat cum from her hot pussy in front of the man that deep seeded her, if you was all our this would you clean his cum coated dripping cock also if she ask you to??

Reactions: theGherkin
I hope you endorse her journey to sexual relief and pleasures, I'm sry for your useless sick, life ain't fair, But you should want her to have a rewarding and fulfilled sex life. Will she let you be a part of her sex life as a cuckold at times, you could enjoy seeing her pleasured and lick her swollen hot messy pussy, she might tease you but cum seeing you eat cum from her hot pussy in front of the man that deep seeded her, if you was all our this would you clean his cum coated dripping cock also if she ask you to??
I have watched other guys fuck her on numerous occassions but not really down for the suggested clean up job and she has never suggested it either.

Reactions: MYN4KIX
pussy free for over 6 months I think she using her dildo more not interested in my cock.

Attachments

• 998719-0d2b1938a0eaa0aa1a228127f312d693.jpg
    998719-0d2b1938a0eaa0aa1a228127f312d693.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 5
I find that if life gets in the way of our sex life, my wife feels empty emotionally and therefore isn’t interested in sex with another man. In her mind, if she can’t have it with me, she doesn’t want it with anyone else.

So we make every effort to have as much sex as possible given our busy lives. Work, kids, and just a busy schedule from day to day.

She is more in tune with the hotwife dynamic and much more motivated to take the plunge and fuck someone else when we are on a roll and having lots of sex. The more of my cock she gets, the hornier she is for others.

Reactions: quickguy