Sextravert

My wife and I met at a nudist resort in Florida. Many were also swingers including her. She had a resort wide reputation as being easy and a slut. Just what I like. Well, last night I asked her how many men she has fucked. She estimated 2,500 although some were repeats and others were two at a time. No idea how accurate the number is but she started early in life. She's 69 now. Was so pleased and excited to hear. I knew she was a slut but totally underestimated to what extent. Fucked her like the whore she is after the revelation. 514.jpg

My wife and I met at a nudist resort in Florida. Many were also swingers including her. She had a resort wide reputation as being easy and a slut. Just what I like. Well, last night I asked her how many men she has fucked. She estimated 2,500 although some were repeats and others were two at a time. No idea how accurate the number is but she started early in life. She's 69 now. Was so pleased and excited to hear. I knew she was a slut but totally underestimated to what extent. Fucked her like the whore she is after the revelation. View attachment 1094077
Delicious

My wife and I met at a nudist resort in Florida. Many were also swingers including her. She had a resort wide reputation as being easy and a slut. Just what I like. Well, last night I asked her how many men she has fucked. She estimated 2,500 although some were repeats and others were two at a time. No idea how accurate the number is but she started early in life. She's 69 now. Was so pleased and excited to hear. I knew she was a slut but totally underestimated to what extent. Fucked her like the whore she is after the revelation. View attachment 1094077

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    194.2 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: DewMyWife

Nice!! I only guessed at my wife's sexual activities before I met her, but friends told me she used to be known as May the Mouth. Apparently she was very popular in high school and at fraternity parties.