2022 Hot Wife Recap!

Boyyyt

Male
Thought it would be fun to hear how everyone’s year has been? How many meet ups did you have? The best moments? New favorite partners? Something fun and new you have tried? Basically anything you enjoyed looking back on the year 😊

For me this was my first full year being a Bull. At the beginning of the year I was mainly seeing one couple, although that relationship has fizzled down a little.

Overall I met with 5 hot wives, 3 of them on a regular basis. My favorite is no doubt my ex pre school teacher I posted about, unfortunately that too has come to an end.

My best moment was a threesome I had with one of my partners and her friend. I had no clue it was happening and she surprised me with her friend. Was absolutely incredible!

Overall it’s been an fabulous year and I can’t wait to hear all your stories too!

I can say it was better than the past 2 years since COVID killed the scene (pardon the pun). She mostly stuck to her regular play mate, but did add a former vanilla friend into our list of play friends. Bonus for her is that he lives in the neighborhood and can find excuses to come over without suspicion. He's been the best because he LOVES to do oral on her, and she squirts like a fountain on his face.

We spent 2 weeks in Hawaii and 3 months in Europe. No luck IN Hawaii, but we did share May the night before flying there.
Europe was a LOT of fun. But also discovered May has more of a BDSM streak than I realized. If I have my count right May and I have fucked in 13 cities/towns, on one river, in 5 countries. She had other men fuck or grope her in 3 cities/towns in 3 countries. Discovered men are more aggressive in the Hungarian sex clubs! And she suprised me, and a guy on the bus, when she sucked off me and a guy who came back to watch us!

I can say it was better than the past 2 years since COVID killed the scene (pardon the pun). She mostly stuck to her regular play mate, but did add a former vanilla friend into our list of play friends. Bonus for her is that he lives in the neighborhood and can find excuses to come over without suspicion. He's been the best because he LOVES to do oral on her, and she squirts like a fountain on his face.
Wow ! Ive been hoping to get with a squirter, no luck so far

Reactions: NMlover
We spent 2 weeks in Hawaii and 3 months in Europe. No luck IN Hawaii, but we did share May the night before flying there.
Europe was a LOT of fun. But also discovered May has more of a BDSM streak than I realized. If I have my count right May and I have fucked in 13 cities/towns, on one river, in 5 countries. She had other men fuck or grope her in 3 cities/towns in 3 countries. Discovered men are more aggressive in the Hungarian sex clubs! And she suprised me, and a guy on the bus, when she sucked off me and a guy who came back to watch us!
Sounds like a busy year! 😮

Reactions: DewMyWife
Not bad. not great. My wife is picky and everything has to be just right, which seldom happens. The "right guy" for her is not often the one who wants to be involved with a happily married woman, and if he just wants to pump and dump, she's not interested. That said, she did have a short run with a guy, but it stopped short of where I'd like it to go. She have him a hand job a couple times, but he didn't cum. He wanted to fuck in the car, but she's not going to do that, and doesn't like to give head unless she's going to get something too. Then he moved away. He chatted her a few times and suggested he might be going to visit, but he wanted to have her say they would fuck if he did, and she's not going to say that. She encouraged him to come and if he had been willing to read between the lines, he would have understood that she would fuck him if he came and was staying in a hotel. But it never came to pass and his lack of pursuit cooled her down for him.

There's another guy who has pursued her off and on, and for whom she was red hot and eager for a while. They made out often, and he played with her tits several times, sucked them, and once got his finger inside her panties. She sucked him and played with his dick, but he didn't cum. He also wanted to fuck in the car, but she won't do that. She agreed 3 or 4 times to go to his house, but every time, he would flake at the last minute. Once he agreed for her to come over, and then he wouldn't answer the door when she did.

He still calls her from time to time, but it seems like it's enough for him to flirt and talk about sex a bit, get confirmation that she "would" be virtue of her going along with the flirtation, and then he flakes. That cools her down a lot. She still likes him. He's fit and attractive and has a nice big dick. She likes me to talk to her during sex about how nice his dick will feel sliding into her. And if he'd ever pursue her properly and not flake, she'd spread her legs for him. But it doesn't look like that's likely to happen. She will not press him in any case, as she needs to be pursued.

She's had several cocks in her in the 19 years we've been married. But it's not a regular thing, and often years can pass between encounters. It's still hot though. And I know that when the right situation and person presents, she'll open her legs for him.

Not bad. not great. My wife is picky and everything has to be just right, which seldom happens. The "right guy" for her is not often the one who wants to be involved with a happily married woman, and if he just wants to pump and dump, she's not interested. That said, she did have a short run with a guy, but it stopped short of where I'd like it to go. She have him a hand job a couple times, but he didn't cum. He wanted to fuck in the car, but she's not going to do that, and doesn't like to give head unless she's going to get something too. Then he moved away. He chatted her a few times and suggested he might be going to visit, but he wanted to have her say they would fuck if he did, and she's not going to say that. She encouraged him to come and if he had been willing to read between the lines, he would have understood that she would fuck him if he came and was staying in a hotel. But it never came to pass and his lack of pursuit cooled her down for him.

There's another guy who has pursued her off and on, and for whom she was red hot and eager for a while. They made out often, and he played with her tits several times, sucked them, and once got his finger inside her panties. She sucked him and played with his dick, but he didn't cum. He also wanted to fuck in the car, but she won't do that. She agreed 3 or 4 times to go to his house, but every time, he would flake at the last minute. Once he agreed for her to come over, and then he wouldn't answer the door when she did.

He still calls her from time to time, but it seems like it's enough for him to flirt and talk about sex a bit, get confirmation that she "would" be virtue of her going along with the flirtation, and then he flakes. That cools her down a lot. She still likes him. He's fit and attractive and has a nice big dick. She likes me to talk to her during sex about how nice his dick will feel sliding into her. And if he'd ever pursue her properly and not flake, she'd spread her legs for him. But it doesn't look like that's likely to happen. She will not press him in any case, as she needs to be pursued.

She's had several cocks in her in the 19 years we've been married. But it's not a regular thing, and often years can pass between encounters. It's still hot though. And I know that when the right situation and person presents, she'll open her legs for him.
Sounds like younhave a beautiful eantom wife
.i hope she finds the.righf guy or guyscto.givr her.thevintensevfucking shr wants and deserves. Mybwifr has been a hoteife for.3 years and she.has 2/3 guys thatvshe geys to fuck