Hi,
Meine Frau ist Asian/deutsch und ist 52 jähre . Wir sind 12 jähre her angefangen zu daten mit andere manner und ich habe immer die Bilder gemacht. Suche nur manner/paare die auch Bilder haben von ihren dates und mit dem mochte ich meine Bilder tauschen mit die Bilder von euch. Nur bei eimail und suche KEINE dates !!!
fr.63 hotmail

My name is Gabby and I was born and raised in Berlin, Germany. Growing up, I always had a passion for helping people feel better, whether it was through a kind word or a thoughtful gesture. After completing my education, I decided to pursue my dream of starting my own business in the wellness industry. In 2015, I co-founded a massage salon in the heart of Berlin with my business partner. Our goal was to provide a relaxing and rejuvenating experience for our clients, and we worked hard to create a welcoming and peaceful atmosphere.
Over the years, our massage salon has grown in popularity, and we have expanded to include a range of services, from traditional massages to more specialized treatments like hot stone therapy and aromatherapy. It brings me joy to see our clients leave our salon feeling refreshed and renewed. Being a business owner has its challenges, but I am proud of what we have accomplished so far. I am grateful to be doing something I am passionate about, and I look forward to continuing to grow our business and make a positive impact in the lives of our clients.

🇦🇹🇩🇪

I come from Styria Austria

Ich suche Gleichgesinnte
Besonders für Gespräche über Fantasien, Erlebnisse ...
Ich bin verheiratet, nicht bisexuell, aber sehr offen
Diskretion und Ernsthaftigkeit wünschenswert
Hallo, melde dich gerne mal. Grüße Micha