Anyone else simply let their wife cheat on you without her knowing that you know it all?

karatekid143

My first post was here: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/the-making-of-mrs-ward.9344/post-142997

Expanding on our story:

I (38M) met my wife (36F) at work 10 years ago at work and we have been married for 7 years with a 6 year old kid. We are both your regular upper middle class, gym going successful New Yorkers. She is tall skinny blonde - does yoga type. I am a alpha in the boardroom and a cuck in the bedroom type. She had only 3-4 guys before me and was pretty straight A girl before we met. I always had cuckold desires but she would always say no to swinger resorts or sex clubs or any notion of involving anyone else. But, over the years - our sex life went from once a day to once a month (stress, kids, jobs, finances) etc.

Around 2.5 years ago - she started being suspicious. Hiding her phone, spending lots of time with her phone in the bathroom (she would always leave her phone charging when showering before), working super late, traveling to "conferences" etc. I became suspicious. We share the same family cellphone plan and I could see she was spending hours on the phone (the times matched to when she went to the bathroom or when she was commuting) and thousands of texts to a single number from our cellphone bills online. It was easy to find the number belonged to a coworker of her's. But, strangely, on her phone - I found no evidence of calls or texts to the number at all - it only showed up in our expanded bill online in T-Mobile!

Turns out, she has been very good about deleting all her call history and texts (it was hard but not impossible to distract her and grab her phone when she went to pick up the mail or was in a conference call on her computer). I then forced her to switch to an Android (she hated it but I convinced her saying its easier since I also have an Android) and thankfully, in Android, deleting your text makes it go to a deleted folder which she never clears.

Reading through her texts from her trash made my head explode. She has been fucking this coworker for a while it seems. She would fly to him during conferences or meet him in "day hotels" all over the town to fuck. This guy was uglier, older (late 50s), married, fatter, shorter (even shorter than her), Indian (she always liked white and black guys and never cared about brown men), made less money than me, was an IT guy at her company (while she is an executive). Why the hell would she pick this guy to fuck???

Turns out - this guy became friends with her at her company - helping her with IT problems. Then, when we had some dumb arguments, he was a shoulder to cry on. At some point shortly, they hooked up after work. Since then he is doing things with my wife I never knew she was into. Things slowly escalated between them from vanilla to a S&M type relationship. He would whip her, fuck her ass (she told me she did not like anal), give her "tasks" to do (like take off her panties at work or flash someone in public or pick up and blow random guys at bar bathrooms), invite his friends to the hotel room while she was tied up. I knew all this from deleted texts from her phone (they text and send pics a lot and discuss what they are going to do next). She would book hotels and pay for his flights to fuck him!

I came to know about this about 3 months after she hooked up with the guy. Since I almost always knew when she was coming back from being fucked and dominated, it made me more horny and I would try to initiate sex when she would come home. Initially, she would deny me sex after she would come back from her hookups because she was afraid that I would discover her secret but she slowly let up. She would initially try to "freshen up" after coming home before having sex with me - I just lied that "you smell like sex; I want you; lets fuck" and she would slowly loosen up. Ofcourse her pussy would smell like sex or rubber (she fucks her guy bareback but when he invites other men she uses rubbers) but I would pretend I don't notice when I go down on her. Nowadays its almost a Pavlov's dog response - she comes home and I go down on her and find cum in her pussy and I pretend I did not notice and she thinks I don't know lol. She is even more hornier now when she comes home from her affairs. She has no clue I know!

The hard parts:

1. It is hard to straddle the fine line between "good guy" and "bad guy". When I am good to her like do chores around the house, or get her gifts or take care of the kids or give her massages - she feels guilty and cancels on her lover (which I don't want lol). When I am "bad" - like we argue about stuff or when I ignore her or when I am selfish, she becomes more emotional than sexual with her lover - they just talk about her problems then (I just want them to fuck lol). I have slowly learned to be just the "right amount of good" where she still loves me and has sex with me but still goes to her lover for extra spice in her sex life. The secret formula here is to be generally nice but aloof and keep the sex vanilla with her. Ideally, I really want to be the good guy and still have her just cheat on me sexually but not emotionally.

2. I have also struggled myself simply not confessing to her that I know. I really want to tell her "its okay, I know and I approve". I am afraid that this whole arrangement would fall off and she would simply leave the guy and the hot part of this situation would no longer be hot for me if she cucks me because I want it and not because she wants it. Since its been 2+ years she may even take it completely wrong way that I knew it for so long and kinda kindled it all along.

3. I would love to be in the room or next room when she is getting fucked. But this is incredibly hard as even though I know what hotel they are going to meet at from her texts, I have no clue what the room number she is in as they only tell you when she checks in! Sometimes I follow her to the hotel and then she gets in elevator and I know the floor number if she is alone based on where elevator went. Then I take the stairs to the floor and wait for her lover to show up on the floor and figure out the room. Then I scramble downstairs and try to book the room next door. All this requires a lot of luck - me being free at the time, winters are easier (everyone wears a parka with face cover so easy to hide from her), she taking the elevator alone, her guy being late and room being available next to her. But, I have managed it twice in the last two years and jacked off while listening to her getting fucked the next door.

I personally find this setup very hot - no idea if anyone else is in same boat as me??

I love to cheat, makes sex more exciting
I cheated on my 1st wife with my now 2nd wife for years. Yes there was a level of excitement but it was very exhausting and 'successfully getting away with it' made me bolder pushing me to take unnecessary risks.

It was crazy. I was living 2 lives, 2 families. Got my best friend involved in my shenanigans as well, he was also my BIL and my wife's older brother. He become so jealous he found a 'mistress' and the 4 of us would 'double date'. I was burning the candle at both ends, also had my own business 65 miles away so I commuted as well.

KK had numerous adulterous encounters, from affairs to one-night stands. I suspected in some cases, and had confirming evidence in others, but I chose not to confront her for a variety of reasons.

We’ve been doing the hotwife thing for more than a decade now, and even though KK has my support, from time to time she still “cheats” - it is a power thing for her. I usually find out about those encounters sometime after the fact, in part because KK likes to tease and torment me in ‘confession’ sessions. I’m fairly certain KK’s had encounters I still don’t know about, her little secret so to speak.

For me it is a turn off that the guy is not at least so male or attractive as you. I think I'd not get turned on if my girl would cheat me with a guy weaker than me. But I would get really horny if she would cuck me with a guy much stronger and male than me.

Reactions: Lusting2bcuck
For me it is a turn off that the guy is not at least so male or attractive as you. I think I'd not get turned on if my girl would cheat me with a guy weaker than me. But I would get really horny if she would cuck me with a guy much stronger and male than me.

If she was doing same things that she does in bed with me, then yes, I would prefer she gets some more manly man. But, in this case, it is a turn on for me that she is doing things with him that she has never done with me (and explicitly said she would not do) e.g. anal, gangbangs etc.

The way you explained those experiences from your perspective is very interesting. I like the way you express your approval of your wife's relationship with her coworker. I found it very interesting that she connected with a guy that she would not normally connect with. I don't know why but seeing a very attractive woman with a not so attractive man is a big turn on. The way that you were able to keep the secret to yourself shows how mentally stable and strong of a guy you are. Not many men can control their emotions like you have. It is my opinion that the guys that can control their own emotions like you do have a lot to gain in these types of relationships. I found it intriguing that she allows this guy to do things to her that she would not normally consider. That lust and wanting to be with him is a turn on to read about, I can only imagine how it would be to experience it.

I have been a boyfriend to a few wives with their husbands approval. I find it extremely sexy to have the wife contact me when she wants a release. I like how she will want me to do things to her that she would not want to do with her husband. I think having to live someone day in and day out reduces that desire to want to be ravaged by that person. I think the love that these couples have for each other has developed over decades and does not allow the wife to act on those carnal desires and fantasies. It seems that these sexy wives and mothers feel more comfortable with their lovers doing these things to them rather than their husbands.

Thank you for sharing that story

Chris

If she was doing same things that she does in bed with me, then yes, I would prefer she gets some more manly man. But, in this case, it is a turn on for me that she is doing things with him that she has never done with me (and explicitly said she would not do) e.g. anal, gangbangs etc.

You know the old saying--Beauty is only skin deep-- There is a lot of Truth to that---my wife(she was 12 yrs older than I) was never at the ideal weight -she was about 50 to 150lbs overweight her whole adult life-- but her personality more than made up for that-- Often she had the most handsome men going hell-at about 50 & was 100lbs overweight she had 3 or 4 guys in their 20s that were into sports & could have been on magazine covers who could'nt get enough of her-- she was done working by that time (health issues) & had all the time in the world to play-- these guys did'nt know each other--never met as far as I know-- a couple of them were in Western university-- She would tell me about the parties where she was the entertainment & was treated like a Queen, she never knew who or how many people would be there but was happy to "Service" all who wanted it-she at times enjoyed very average looking guys as well-it depended on personality- Another couple we knew were the ken & barbie type & they seemed to enjoy the not so handsome types- So--It's all in the mind my friend--

Attachments

• FUN 115.jpg
    FUN 115.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 62
  • FUN 068.jpg
    FUN 068.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 62
I have a bit of a hard time thinking of a cheating wife hiding it from you as being part of the Hotwife/Cuckold lifestyle. Just my opinion but if it works for you I guess go enjoy it