My wife has given birth to 3 children that were other men’s ever since we got together she has always let other men shoot inside of her fertile pussy, 2 of the children are from black men and the first one was from an Indian man so when we’re in public with our kids people know that I’m not their father. The hottest thing to me was when she was giving birth and the nurses and doctors saw the babies they looked at me like I was going to be upset but instead of being upset I had the hardest erection of my life knowing that they saw my wife was a breeder for other men.
View attachment 1716149View attachment 1716147View attachment 1716148
I would of loaded her up too!

My wife has given birth to 3 children that were other men’s ever since we got together she has always let other men shoot inside of her fertile pussy, 2 of the children are from black men and the first one was from an Indian man so when we’re in public with our kids people know that I’m not their father. The hottest thing to me was when she was giving birth and the nurses and doctors saw the babies they looked at me like I was going to be upset but instead of being upset I had the hardest erection of my life knowing that they saw my wife was a breeder for other men.
My wife would never havr kids by othrr nen.thst is so wrong especially if they need medical.help.anf most guyd domt stay arounf this is so.wromg especially to.the children

Are you or your wife strictly bareback only when having sex with others? Does childbearing age make any difference when deciding? Can they finish inside or pull out only?

My wife isn't shared, and she is hesitant about sticking her toes in the hot wife pool. in the hundreds of sessions that we've had one thing she has always said is that if she ever was to be shared, it was to be completely shared. She said "if he's clean, he gets the reward"... she's a keeper

My wife isn't shared, and she is hesitant about sticking her toes in the hot wife pool. in the hundreds of sessions that we've had one thing she has always said is that if she ever was to be shared, it was to be completely shared. She said "if he's clean, he gets the reward"... she's a keeper
My hotwife allows you to cum.in her but you have to be trstrd the first time with condom if you wznt to continue fuck you get tested if you dony no more pussy for you you only get one time with a condom. SHE Says its the only way. She wants her pussy filledwhen she fucks so condom. tested or you dont get her pussy again. If your clezn you will get well.taken care.of ....She loves to cum.home filled and have ne reclaim her with a cunt full.of another mans cum

Amazing.. next please

Reactions: Cuckoldhusband7
My wife just started going bareback with her long-time boyfriend. She still has him pull out. I'm not sure how to tell her he doesn't need to pull out. I kind of joked with her about coming home to me with his cum leaking out of her. She wasn't too amused by the joke.

My wife just started going bareback with her long-time boyfriend. She still has him pull out. I'm not sure how to tell her he doesn't need to pull out. I kind of joked with her about coming home to me with his cum leaking out of her. She wasn't too amused by the joke.
You planted the seed in her head about it and that's normally all it takes.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
bareback only, child bearing age.. my best friend who is intact and cums ALOT.. filling her pussy the second time during her confirmed ovulation
Fucken hot
Wife fucken loves intact cocks
Got more photos fucking and cumming with her? Great photos 🙏🙏🙏💕👄👏🏿🥰❤️😘