Becky's first experience as a prostitute

Thank you Frank, I certainly enjoyed my 2 stints by the roadside even though the first time was short and sweet. Its one of my biggest regrets that I didn't do more that first time.
With that in mind, I hope you will find what you want to do in life to avoid any more regrets. Best wishes, Frank

I quite agree Frank although I would worry about the darker aspects of prostitution, safety and disease for instance.
In a brothel your safety is much better but as far as disease goes yes that is one big hazard. Wish someone would work on a cure for all of them. As long as they have been around you would think they would have found something to fix the problem other than just condoms and luck. Maybe you could get the johns to get a medical check before seeing them and make it a requirement.

I quite agree, a brothel is a much safer environment for a girl earning her living on her back. Not sure it would be realistic to get john's to have a medical check beforehand, in my very limited experience it would be difficult getting some of them to simply take a shower...:eek:

Interesting about the brothel. Working on the streets I cannot obviously make men have showers and some could do with one. I have a thorough STD examination every 4 weeks and any hint of catching anything is dealt with. I have been fortunate. In fact the only major problem I have had is pubic hair lice. As recent as my check this week I was found to have a nice little collection of lice eggs. Anyhow if that is all I ever catch I will be happy

Reactions: Frank1943
I quite agree, a brothel is a much safer environment for a girl earning her living on her back. Not sure it would be realistic to get john's to have a medical check beforehand, in my very limited experience it would be difficult getting some of them to simply take a shower...:eek:
You just have to be more selective and have a group of men that you get to know really well and ask them to be checked everyonce in a while. Especially if they do other women.

Interesting about the brothel. Working on the streets I cannot obviously make men have showers and some could do with one. I have a thorough STD examination every 4 weeks and any hint of catching anything is dealt with. I have been fortunate. In fact the only major problem I have had is pubic hair lice. As recent as my check this week I was found to have a nice little collection of lice eggs. Anyhow if that is all I ever catch I will be happy
I hope you stay safe always. Wish there was something I could do to make it safer for you and all the other women out there. I use to take chances as I only like doing it bareback, no condums. I like the feel of skin to skin of a woman. It's the best sensation in the world, almost like you become one with her. Dang getting myself horny just writing you.
OXOX,
Frank

I hope you stay safe always. Wish there was something I could do to make it safer for you and all the other women out there. I use to take chances as I only like doing it bareback, no condums. I like the feel of skin to skin of a woman. It's the best sensation in the world, almost like you become one with her. Dang getting myself horny just writing you.
OXOX,
Frank
Thank you Frank. A nice thing for you to say to me. You would love me as condoms with me are optional. Many men do still prefer to wear them.

Hmmmm quite a lot being said here but as its my thread I feel I should reply. First I always used condoms, in my view any prostitute that says she doesn't is either not telling the truth or is insane, sorry but there are to many nasty things you can catch. Any punter that insisted on going bareback could take a hike. Secondly there is no way you can only have a select group of regulars if you stand on a street corner, that simply isn't practical especially if its how you make your living, you take whoever pays pretty much.

Thank you Frank. A nice thing for you to say to me. You would love me as condoms with me are optional. Many men do still prefer to wear them.
Yes, I would love you either way. Just looking at your picture arouses me to no end in fact I'm getting a hardon as I write this to you. Wish you were here. OXOX Frank

Wow, you must have been really nervous? I know your husband was there, but things could go south quickly! What a tremendous thing to do though.

My wife has told me she has fantasied about being a prostitute, hence SPAM.

We wanted to spice up our marriage a bit, and while it was not with her being with a complete stranger, it was of her pretending I was. We ran two scenarios; me picking her up at a bar, or her pretending to be a Lot Lizard (Prostitute) at a truck stop. She shocked me when she said she felt more comfortable doing the latter because no alcohol was involved. (Like truck drivers with beer bellies and tire irons would not be scary).

I would love to say we did that and it was great, but we have yet to do something that bold. We need to do something, we are in a rut right now.

But you have my respect for going through with it, and with a random stranger too.