Becky....continuing to be a hotwife (with photos)

Sucking cock

As soon as I had got my breath back we changed position and Chris brought his hard cock up to my lips. I hesitated for just a second before, with a coy smile to my husband, I wrapped my hand around the shaft and guided it into my waiting mouth. My eager fingers encircled the root as my lips opened wide and slid over the bulbous head, drooling spit down the length of his cock. I gently stroked my hand along the lower part of the shaft while my eyes flicked repeatedly across to my husband across the room, watching intently and taking the occasional photograph, as I swallowed several inches of Chris’ hard meat. Sucking eagerly, my mouth stretched wide, my head bobbing back and forth, lips working around the throbbing cock as Chris’ hand grasped the back of my head to guide my movements.

Reactions: CMnewtoplay

Chris let me suck on his dick for several minutes, obviously enjoying the sensations judging by the groans I could hear coming from him and the pressure from his hand on the back of my head urging my mouth further on to his cock. Then, suddenly, we were switching again, this time into a 69 with me on top as Chris began to work his tongue into my juicy pussy yet again. As we moved I kept my lips fastened around his cock, jerking and grinding my pussy into his mouth, as I tried to concentrate on his prick. My husband was forgotten again now, my hips jerked against Chris’ mouth another climax building in my belly as I gasped and moaned around the thick rod filling my mouth.

Riding cowgirl style

Before I could cum this time Chris wanted to change around again, he wanted me impaled on his cock and I was more than happy to oblige even if it meant letting his prick slip from between my lips. Straddling his hips, I reached down and grabbed his shaft, steering the head between my puffy lips and into my very wet hole, then with a loud satisfied gasp I impaled myself feeling the stiff cock fill me up completely. I was soon bouncing vigorously, head back as Chris played with my tits, working my soaking hole onto the swollen shaft with my second orgasm of the evening building in me. When I came, I came hard, grinding myself onto the thick hard rod stretching me open and shuddering violently as I literally squealed with pleasure the waves of pleasure flooding through me shaking body. As my climax receded I opened my eyes and, remembering where I was, I looked across at my husband again, relieved to see him smile back at me as he clicked away with the camera.