Becky....continuing to be a hotwife (with photos)

Getting a final fucking

There was no time to rest though as Chris then moved me onto my back across a chair and after giving my soaking pussy a quick fingering he lifted my legs over his shoulders and just rammed his cock back into me. All I could do was lay there, gasping and moaning, my fingers clawing at the sofa as he hammered his hard prick into my pussy, his hips slapping my arse loudly. The frenetic thrusting soon had me cumming for a third time, moaning in ecstasy, my muscles clenching around his shaft as he drove it up into me again and again until with one last thrust he held his cock deep in me and roared out as he climaxed, only the thin latex sheath preventing him from filling me with his cum.

Reactions: CMnewtoplay
To finish

After the event always seems to be the most awkward time as we sit and relax. Chris and I were cuddled up on the sofa, both naked, with my husband on the chair fully clothed and I felt almost embarrassed sitting there. We finished our drinks and chatted for a while and I think Chris was hoping we might invite him to stay and fuck me again but eventually he took his leave to go home. We spent a final couple of minutes kissing passionately in the centre of the room, my husband standing just watching, before Chris reluctantly left. Once he had gone I turned to my husband……it was time to talk again.

"roared out as he climaxed, only the thin latex sheath preventing him from filling me with his cum."

That was my focus. Not the attire. You're a pleasure to look at, read and converse with.

Your attitude seems to match mine, "it's only sex".

"roared out as he climaxed, only the thin latex sheath preventing him from filling me with his cum."

That was my focus. Not the attire. You're a pleasure to look at, read and converse with.

Your attitude seems to match mine, "it's only sex".

oops my mistake 2wheel :oops: I understand now....thank you for all the lovely comments and likes I really do appreciate them :) and I think it is so much more than just sex....its a shared experience with my husband that almost transcends the physical (although that is very nice :rolleyes: ) love Becky xxx

Reactions: ptjn85
:(:(:( is that it.....the end....please don't stop there, love the stories of your experiences

"its a shared experience with my husband that almost transcends the physical"

I was on another site earlier and the hubby feels that things have changed, that he is no longer the stud in his wife's eyes cause she was so 'excited' during they're new playtime with they're new playmate.

I wrote "What may make the experience extraordinary isn't the other guy but your presence. Consider your presence the catalyst to her extreme pleasure."

Last edited:
"its a shared experience with my husband that almost transcends the physical"

I was on another sire earlier and the hubby feels that things have changed, that he is no longer the stud in his wife's eyes cause she was so 'excited' during they're new playtime with they're new playmate.

I wrote "What may make the experience extraordinary isn't the other guy but your presence. Consider your presence the catalyst to her extreme pleasure."
Very well said 2wheel that just about sums it up I think.....my husband and I are sharing something more than the physical, I would not get as much pleasure if it was not for the fact we are sharing the experience.