Can women tell that you don't have what it takes...

droopy1

Male
Gold
Can girls tell that you're a looser even without seeing you naked or going to bed with you.? I always failed to score when I was late teens and early twenties. We had a circle of friends in our early dating years. There were seven girls who were sexually active and six or so guys including me. All the guys fucked all the girls at one time or another like musical chairs but I was always the guy stuck without a chair,or a girl. I never could get with any one of them even though each girl had fucked every other guy several times. I tried to flirt with them like all my buddies did but to no avail, They just didn't seem attracted to me. I remenber the guys and girls hanging out in the hood an having makeout parties and I was always alone even though there were available girls around. It was like I was invisible to them or always in the friendzone while all the guys were getting laid with that same group of girls. Has this happend to anyone else here??

Reactions: Seth and Cuckold82
Can girls tell that you're a looser even without seeing you naked or going to bed with you.? I always failed to score when I was late teens and early twenties. We had a circle of friends in our early dating years. There were seven girls who were sexually active and six or so guys including me. All the guys fucked all the girls at one time or another like musical chairs but I was always the guy stuck without a chair,or a girl. I never could get with any one of them even though each girl had fucked every other guy several times. I tried to flirt with them like all my buddies did but to no avail, They just didn't seem attracted to me. I remenber the guys and girls hanging out in the hood an having makeout parties and I was always alone even though there were available girls around. It was like I was invisible to them or always in the friendzone while all the guys were getting laid with that same group of girls. Has this happend to anyone else here??
I am probably somewhere in the middle. I have experienced both sides of this. Stay in the game. Find the right girl and then put the work it to please her.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
All women want to fuck, it is just a matter of "who". When a women comes along and you are the "who", make sure you don't fuck it up. Light their fire and make their fantasies come true

I am probably somewhere in the middle. I have experienced both sides of this. Stay in the game. Find the right girl and then put the work it to please her.
This was back in my teen years. I did have the right girl but didn't recognize it. I found out that the girls in that group considered me to be to effeminate. I didn't realize I was putting out those vibes but somehow girls can tell. I thought I had a normal size cock but found out later I was way smaller than the other guys. There was a girl, not in this group, that I knew from childhood who straightened me out. She was attracted to the effeminate types like me. And we started a relationship.

You get back what you project to other people.

You project loser - you get loser back. You project you are confidendent - you get people to be interested in you. If you dont find yourself interesting why would anyone else?

Looks are important, but I have seen plenty of guys that werent that good looking be successful because they were confident.

There is also a difference between zero self esteem and being shy. Easy to confuse the two from the outside.

With that said you called yourself a loser and you should know better than anyone else. I wont argue.

You get back what you project to other people.

You project loser - you get loser back. You project you are confidendent - you get people to be interested in you. If you dont find yourself interesting why would anyone else?

Looks are important, but I have seen plenty of guys that werent that good looking be successful because they were confident.

There is also a difference between zero self esteem and being shy. Easy to confuse the two from the outside.

With that said you called yourself a loser and you should know better than anyone else. I wont argue.
Well I kind of called myself a looser. I felt like a looser after being rejected all the time and maybe that snowballed. Like the more I tried the more I failed and the more I failed the more looser vibes I put out. It got to a point where when I would ask a girl out I already knew the answer was no. I had a nice car but that didn't help I remember a few times going to the drive in movies (remember those). There was me and two other couples. I never had my own date. I would sit there watching the movie while my buds were making out. Not a whole lot of fun. Imagine being at a drive in movie and actually watching the movie?