Couple Looking in NEPA US

PlaytimeUrgesCuck

Here's some pics of her, my cock, her bulls, etc. She wants somebody who is dominant and fun, she likes to smoke bud. I want somebody who fits that criteria but also has a lot of cuckolding experience. Somebody who will take ownership of her sexually. I want to be involved, but it's a big fantasy of mine for her to have a bull who will make sure she cuts me off from sex unless he allows it. She has played around with chastity and stuff but I'd like to see her force me to wear it all the time. I also want to see her take her lovers creampie any time her tells her he's giving it to her, even if she's ovulating. We are near the Carbondale area. It'll be a few weeks before we can actually do this but I'm getting ready.

Attachments

• Polish_20210618_220351468.jpg
    Polish_20210618_220351468.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 155
  • fet1.jpg
    fet1.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 152
  • FETmeghall.jpg
    FETmeghall.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 153
Here's some pics of her, my cock, her bulls, etc. She wants somebody who is dominant and fun, she likes to smoke bud. I want somebody who fits that criteria but also has a lot of cuckolding experience. Somebody who will take ownership of her sexually. I want to be involved, but it's a big fantasy of mine for her to have a bull who will make sure she cuts me off from sex unless he allows it. She has played around with chastity and stuff but I'd like to see her force me to wear it all the time. I also want to see her take her lovers creampie any time her tells her he's giving it to her, even if she's ovulating. We are near the Carbondale area. It'll be a few weeks before we can actually do this but I'm getting ready.
Wow your wife so Hot sexy and beautiful Figure lady. She need more pleasure

Hey I'm in the Nepa
area quite often I'm in pa about an hour and a half southwest of that, care to chat?

Last edited: