Cuckolded my husband for the first time!!!

May 25, 2016
The other day I fulfilled my husband's fantasy and made him a cuckold.

I knew how badly my husband wanted this, but it had to the right guy. After many long and in depth discussions with my husband (and wonderful forum advice) I felt I had prepared as much as one can for a situation like this. As this fantasy progressed, I started to love the idea of little ole me having a secret crazy sex life. Me, the high school straight A student. Me, the college book worm. Me, the only girl that didn't go skinny dipping during senior year spring break and regretted it ever since! Yes me, the wife about to fuck a sexy stranger while my husband watched. Hell yeah that's me..........

I'm nowhere near that cool. That part of me is creeping up ever so slowly, but inwardly I was a nervous wreck. We were meeting our guy at a nearby bar at eight that night. I made myself wait until seven to get ready which drove my hubby crazy. He wanted to know what I was wearing very badly. The only time he's taken an interest in my outfit! I dressed as I usually do which on the conservative side, despite his best arguments to show skin. We decided days ago that most likely sex would not happen the same night we meet the guy. That I would have to be very comfortable right off the bat which wasn't likely. However,
I did shave everywhere very carefully. I normally don't have any pubic hair at all I made sure everything was soft and smooth, just in case.

Surprisingly, getting ready for our three way date was one of the most erotic parts for me. Everything I did was to prepare for possible sex with a man outside my marriage. I never thought I'd be carefully shaving my pussy to hairless perfection to cheat in front of my husband. I reminded myself of the situation with everything I did. I shaved for another man, wore perfume for another man, and chose a lacy thong for another man. That really turned me on! I was happy about that took it as a good sign of things to come.

My husband and I were ready to go but before we stepped out the door I stopped him. I told him no matter what talk to me! I told him I'm going to proceed as if he approves until I hear otherwise. He comforted me the best way possible by slowly kissing me and telling me he loved me.

We got to the bar a few minutes late but didn't see our date. I immediately thought we were stood up but my husband was optimistic. Hubby ordered a couple of shots to calm the butterflies. Just as we threw down the shots, a nice looking guy approached us and asked if we we're meeting him. He came!

We sat down and ordered more liquid courage. The conversation came naturally and our date broke any tension by acknowledging the awkwardness which I believe is always the best way to eliminate an awkward pause. I won't bore you by recapping our conversations. He was funny, respectful, and seemed genuine. There were points in the night that each of us were alone together. My husband went for drinks and our date complimented me and said he like us and hoped to see us more. I appreciated the fact he included my husband. Apparently, when I left them alone, the compliments were more part specific to my body (admittedly I enjoyed hearing the details later!). When I was alone with my husband, I told him if we're going to do this then he's the kind of guy I want to do it with. I swear when my husband heard the good news, the look on his face suggested he was holding back an orgasm as if it were a sneeze. I asked where he was at mentally which was dumb because I could see it all over his face. He wanted me to fuck this guy. Badly!

Maybe we broke some kind of swinger's rule but we invited him back to our place for a drink. I could feel my alcohol at the bar, and continued right on to buzzed at our place. The boys drank and laughed as if old friends. The liquor fueled conversation turned sexual and we soon found ourselves on the couch.

We have a sectional and my spot is in the corner which is where the couch angles into an L. Before I realized it, our date was on top of me and we were kissing deeply. My husband was at the end of the couch so the guy's (his name is Eric so I'll just call him that from here on out) back was to him.

When the night started, I was wearing leggings, boots, cute top, with tank underneath. Eric had his tongue in my mouth and my top on the floor in no time. It was the hottest make out session I've ever had! I could feel my husband's eyes on us. I could sense him cheering us on. I was beyond turned on.

After a few quick movements, Eric had me stripped down to my thong. I hadn't seen my husband's face yet so I wanted to check on him. I stood up and instantly knew hubby was just fine. I can best describe the look on his as concentrated lust. I'd never seen that look on him before. It's the look I image a prepubescent boy has the first time he finds his dad's Playboys.

I stood up and allowed Eric to pull my panties down. I stood there naked in front of two clothed men. Their eyes fixated on my now exposed pussy. I remember feeling completely vulnerable in the best way possible. If nothing else in this world, I had sworn to allow only my husband to have access to my pussy. I meant it when we spoke our vows, but here I was totally exposed standing before a stranger. I felt more free in that moment than I ever have. I've never felt more attractive. I felt proud of myself for allowing this side of my sexuality to come to life. I felt pride and appreciation for my husband. Without him, I'd have never known that feeling. I hope I never forget it.

Eric kissed my naked body. I wanted his clothes off. I carefully removed his shirt and jeans. He had a pretty nice body that I touched for the first time. I could see his erection under his boxer briefs. Although I'd seen pictures of him nude, I was eager to lay eyes on his cock. I complimented his body and knelt in front of him as he stood up. I locked eyes with my husband as I stroked his dick through his tight underwear. I pulled his briefs down and his cock sprang upward. Fuck it was big!

For some reason, my husband insisted on finding a well hung man. A guy with a bigger dick than he has. Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, I didn't argue. He was definitely bigger than my husband! I put my hand around it and said to my husband "oh my god look how big it is! Holy shit." I looked up at Eric and said "you are way bigger than his is." I honestly didn't mean for it to sound the way it did. I was merely stating fact but heard how mean it sounded as I said the words. I apologized to hubby who quickly told me not to. He liked the dirty talk and excitement in my voice.

I put as much of his dick in my mouth as I could fit. My husband made a strange groan sound as I did. I couldn't help but watch him as he watched me. I was way past turned on at this point. Admittedly, I don't go down on my husband as much as a wife should. I couldn't get enough of Eric though. Another thing I worried would hurt my husband's feelings. I sat Eric down on the couch and gave his dick as much of my attention as I could before I needed the favor returned.

We traded places and he immediately started doing one of my favorite things. He gave me a rimjob. Oh my god I was heaven! My husband has only done it twice and I don't want to ask him to in case he hates it.

Eric fucked me for what seemed like forever but was actually about forty-five minutes. He wasn't tentative at all. He totally took over and put me in the position he wanted which is exactly what I wanted. He likes to fuck hard and isn't shy about spanking. I didn't count my orgasms, but it was new record for me I know that much. When Eric came, we were in doggy. He pulled the condom off and finished on and in my ass. I could feel his cum roll down onto my pussy before it dripped onto the floor.

My husband moved for the first time since we all sat down and brought me a baby wipe. I laid down naked on the couch breathing heavily. I tried to process what I was feeling but there were too many things going on in my head and heart. I know felt satisfied, proud, hopeful (that my husband enjoyed it as much as I did), and as cheesy as it sounds I felt reborn. I felt like a new sexual being that isn't afraid to step out of convention. While I was fucking Eric, it seemed like an out-of-body experience. When we were done, I owned that shit! It was me that had fucked a guy I had only just met while my husband sat and watched. I felt desirable and sexy.

I wanted so badly to talk to my husband! We walked Eric to the door with hopes of many more nights like this one. My husband thanked him several times on the way out.

Once the door closed I opened my mouth to see how he felt. My hubby pressed his lips against mine instead. He was quickly naked and had me back on the couch right where Eric had just fucked me. My husband didn't last long at all which was to be expected given his excitement; but I noticed he went down on me for a lot longer than he normally does. He rimmed me like Eric had done only I had recently had cum all over my ass and pussy so any oral sex I got was a big surprise. So dirty and raw. I'd never seen him like that.

We had sex a couple more times that night but that first time was the best. My husband was so passionate. It felt as though we had finally consummated our marriage.

Since Eric left on Saturday night, my husband has been extremely affectionate! He struggled to put into words the way he felt watching me with another man. He said it feels like our sex life is complete. He can't wait to do it again. He said he loved the comments I made about Eric's cock being bigger than his and wants Eric to join in dominance over him!

Congratulations! Your officially a "Hotwife", I'm glad to hear your special night went so well. Has your cuck had any issues since the play date? My wife said to let you know that all play dates aren't so spectacular. Just be prepared for the ones that cum up a little short. LOL!
The first time is always the most special right?! I don't expect I'll get to experience all of the feelings I did the next time around. For now, I'm enjoying how well this one went. It was a long time coming!

Do you folks plan on keeping just one bull or are you looking to develop a stable? My wife has collected a few that she can call on short notice. This works out well for us since her work schedule only allows her a couple opportunities a month, and not all of her playmates are available when she wants to play.

Thank you I'm glad you liked it! I had to shorten it down so I guess I got a little carried away

Thanks for the detailed account - you should take up a career as an erotic author ! You mentioned that he pushed his cock into your ass - were you ready for that, and do you and your husband regularly have anal sex ? Just wanted to know how that part was for you.

Do you folks plan on keeping just one bull or are you looking to develop a stable? My wife has collected a few that she can call on short notice. This works out well for us since her work schedule only allows her a couple opportunities a month, and not all of her playmates are available when she wants to play.
I have no idea! I'm just thrilled the first time went so well. I haven't even thought about bringing more guys. I suppose if this guy can't join us anymore for whatever reason, my husband and I will talk about whether or not to find others.

Thanks for the detailed account - you should take up a career as an erotic author ! You mentioned that he pushed his cock into your ass - were you ready for that, and do you and your husband regularly have anal sex ? Just wanted to know how that part was for you.
Thank you! I wasn't trying to be all romantic novel but maybe I was a little. Sorry I should've written that part more clearly. He didn't get anal. He was in my pussy from behind but came on my ass and in my crack (for lack of better term). His cum hit my asshole and ran down. No anal!

Thank you! I wasn't trying to be all romantic novel but maybe I was a little. Sorry I should've written that part more clearly. He didn't get anal. He was in my pussy from behind but came on my ass and in my crack (for lack of better term). His cum hit my asshole and ran down. No anal!

Thanks for clarifying. So now that he came so close to filling your ass with cum, do you think you would try anal another time ? How would you feel about that big fat cock sliding into your ass ? I've experienced rimming both giving and receiving, and it's great. I had this girl friend once who went down on me and was tonguing my ass, and I had not showered since that morning. She paused, and said that my ass tasted quite strong. I said that she should stop, but that if she wanted to tongue my strong tasting ass, that she was welcome to continue. She went right back to rimming my ass and probed her tongue deep into my asshole for ages. Then she stopped, and kissed me on the lips - I could taste the strong asshole taste on her lips and mouth as she kissed me ! It was very sexy and intimate. We fucked hard after that, and I took her in the asshole for only the second time since we were together. Hope you enjoy these comments.

Thanks for clarifying. So now that he came so close to filling your ass with cum, do you think you would try anal another time ? How would you feel about that big fat cock sliding into your ass ? I've experienced rimming both giving and receiving, and it's great. I had this girl friend once who went down on me and was tonguing my ass, and I had not showered since that morning. She paused, and said that my ass tasted quite strong. I said that she should stop, but that if she wanted to tongue my strong tasting ass, that she was welcome to continue. She went right back to rimming my ass and probed her tongue deep into my asshole for ages. Then she stopped, and kissed me on the lips - I could taste the strong asshole taste on her lips and mouth as she kissed me ! It was very sexy and intimate. We fucked hard after that, and I took her in the asshole for only the second time since we were together. Hope you enjoy these comments.
Wow. I'm not sure what to say to that. I did shower.

Great! Story here's mine but I'm confused listen : Hey!! I have a question I'm about 21 years old ,and I have a fiance, we make out often but never had the actual sex but once while making out and playing her, and since I always fantsize about her with other men and me watching and she humtalting I told her one of these fantasies as if it was a dream I had while making out , and when I was telling her what was i thinking, I asked shall I continue is said yes in a horny sound and pulled my head right in between her legs to suck as I was telling her how she is playing with another man's cock and looking staright at me while doing it, but afyer we finished she had orgasm I wanted to talk about it she cut me out and she seems to love it while we were doing it ,but after we finished she didn't talk about it or anything and btw she's not slutty or anything like this she loves me so much and she is very decent , mostly she will refuse but I have most of the time fantasies about it but I don't know shall I talk to her about this or not or shall we enter a cuckold relation or not ? And I'm afraid of telling her and she likes to much to never care about me anymore what shall I do please someone help ? And do you think she likes the idea of cuckolding me ?? I would lime that to happen and not too, but mostly I wanna tLk about these things while we are having sex , do you think I should go in this cuckold relation though my girl is extremly hot if someone is gonna fuck her he has to be hot and sexy and better than I'm

Reactions: Asim.112
Great! Story here's mine but I'm confused listen : Hey!! I have a question I'm about 21 years old ,and I have a fiance, we make out often but never had the actual sex but once while making out and playing her, and since I always fantsize about her with other men and me watching and she humtalting I told her one of these fantasies as if it was a dream I had while making out , and when I was telling her what was i thinking, I asked shall I continue is said yes in a horny sound and pulled my head right in between her legs to suck as I was telling her how she is playing with another man's cock and looking staright at me while doing it, but afyer we finished she had orgasm I wanted to talk about it she cut me out and she seems to love it while we were doing it ,but after we finished she didn't talk about it or anything and btw she's not slutty or anything like this she loves me so much and she is very decent , mostly she will refuse but I have most of the time fantasies about it but I don't know shall I talk to her about this or not or shall we enter a cuckold relation or not ? And I'm afraid of telling her and she likes to much to never care about me anymore what shall I do please someone help ? And do you think she likes the idea of cuckolding me ?? I would lime that to happen and not too, but mostly I wanna tLk about these things while we are having sex , do you think I should go in this cuckold relation though my girl is extremly hot if someone is gonna fuck her he has to be hot and sexy and better than I'm
My opinion is it takes time. Maybe she likes the thought but you can't just role play once and then ask flat out yes or no. I'd keep role playing if I were you and then talk seriously about it

I agree with the original poster. Lots of time and patience. This type of relationship works best with couples in a long term relationship. I'm guessing by your ages you haven't been together that long. You may want to look at things from her perspective. She may be wondering where all this came from. She may think you want her to fuck other men, so you can fuck other women. Or perhaps she's thinking if he really loved me he wouldn't want to share me. Not all women are receptive to this type of lifestyle. Some because of their backgrounds and up bringing may never bite at that apple. If that's the case, and this fantasy is that strong for you perhaps you should find another partner.

My opinion is it takes time. Maybe she likes the thought but you can't just role play once and then ask flat out yes or no. I'd keep role playing if I were you and then talk seriously about it
Okay, thanks that what I'm having in mind to do but do you think, she fantasies about the same thing alone or she master ates to the idea that someone else other than me with her

I agree with the original poster. Lots of time and patience. This type of relationship works best with couples in a long term relationship. I'm guessing by your ages you haven't been together that long. You may want to look at things from her perspective. She may be wondering where all this came from. She may think you want her to fuck other men, so you can fuck other women. Or perhaps she's thinking if he really loved me he wouldn't want to share me. Not all women are receptive to this type of lifestyle. Some because of their backgrounds and up bringing may never bite at that apple. If that's the case, and this fantasy is that strong for you perhaps you should find another partner.
Thanks a lot but I think she accepts the idea , and actually it doesn't turn me on if I fantasies someone else other than her , only her image in mind with someone else turns me on like hell

Reactions: Maturefeetlover