Having been in this lifestyle all our adult lives, Stacey has never cheated per se but there were a couple of times in our younger days where she became more attracted to her lover than I wanted. I traveled a lot early in my career and - with my permission - she would meet her lover for frequent lovemaking sessions, meals, social outing, etc. without my presence. She had a career that kept her busy though she didn't have to travel. Before there were cell phones or internet we'd go days without talking and our agreement was that I didn't need to know about every meeting prior to it happening as long as it was with a man we both had already agreed to. But in several instances I would come home and she was a bit distant and preoccupied with meeting her lover and talking with him on the phone. [We had kids at home at the time so she was very careful and we have never had lovers at our home - even now we keep our activities away from home.] I was of course jealous and she wasn't very sexually active with me as her energy was going into her lover. We always worked things out and I regard these instances as bumps in the road - a hazard of living this lifestyle.

Having been in this lifestyle all our adult lives, Stacey has never cheated per se but there were a couple of times in our younger days where she became more attracted to her lover than I wanted. I traveled a lot early in my career and - with my permission - she would meet her lover for frequent lovemaking sessions, meals, social outing, etc. without my presence. She had a career that kept her busy though she didn't have to travel. Before there were cell phones or internet we'd go days without talking and our agreement was that I didn't need to know about every meeting prior to it happening as long as it was with a man we both had already agreed to. But in several instances I would come home and she was a bit distant and preoccupied with meeting her lover and talking with him on the phone. [We had kids at home at the time so she was very careful and we have never had lovers at our home - even now we keep our activities away from home.] I was of course jealous and she wasn't very sexually active with me as her energy was going into her lover. We always worked things out and I regard these instances as bumps in the road - a hazard of living this lifestyle.
Wow nice experience and thanks for sharing

My exwife openly screwed my friends and both of our coworkers. Everything went well until she fell for one of her coworkers. The problem then was that she began lying to me about where she was and who she was with. The only problem I had was the lying.
Ohhh so sad. Can u tell in detail how u come to know that she was lying to you .??

Cheating? My wife has gone on vacation with some of her men. It ain’t cheating once I give her permission to do whatever she wants with whomever she wants.

Reactions: ircouple69
Most cuck relationships crash and burn, its very taboo imo. That's why forums go dead, people disappear from the community... SAD!

That may be true. Lots of regular marriages crash and burn as well, or did we forget about that? Do what is best for your personal relationship. My marriage has improved tenfold since we started a cuckold relationship.