Cucks, what is the size of your penis? [LENGTH -POLL]

Cucks, what is your penis length? (Choose the closest option)

• 3" (~8 cm) or smaller

Votes: 53 5.9%
  • 4" (~10 cm)

Votes: 71 7.9%
  • 5" (~13 cm

Votes: 194 21.5%
  • 6" (~15 cm)

Votes: 245 27.2%
  • 7" (~18 cm)

Votes: 197 21.8%
  • 8" (~20 cm) or bigger

Votes: 62 6.9%
  • Not a cuck

Votes: 80 8.9%

• Total voters
View attachment 10415004 inches seems on the smaller side even for cucks huh?

Yes, from our experiences, being a cuck has nothing to do with penis size or a man's ability to pleasure or please his wife. So, some enjoy small penis humiliation, but it is a small subset of us. Men whose wives enjoy sex with other men have the same penis size range as men who do not share their wives. We have a friend who is cuckolded by his wife. He is also one of my wife's bulls. He is over 7" erect and probably 5" flaccid.

Me, I am one of the cucks in that little dick club. I am also one of the guys who is smaller than most men who see themselves as "small."

Nude4.jpg

They have lock ins after hours at the pub she works at, there are sometimes other males and females who might have catched the eye earlier in the night, it turns out to be a bit of a fuck fest, one of the games is everyone puts there car keys in a box and they are drawn out who evers keys a pulled you get to bang.....wife arrives home about 3 to 4 am well creamed....man l get so hard
70s night

Yes, from our experiences, being a cuck has nothing to do with penis size or a man's ability to pleasure or please his wife. So, some enjoy small penis humiliation, but it is a small subset of us. Men whose wives enjoy sex with other men have the same penis size range as men who do not share their wives. We have a friend who is cuckolded by his wife. He is also one of my wife's bulls. He is over 7" erect and probably 5" flaccid.

Me, I am one of the cucks in that little dick club. I am also one of the guys who is smaller than most men who see themselves as "small."

Good point. It's not all, or even primarily, about penis size...but there are limits.