Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

Barry, it sounds to me she got the present you got the job of cleaning up after the party, lol
My wife worked in a small town bar, after she closed one night she had met a guy and she called said she was following him to his house . Her intention was to get fucked , he had invited her for a cup of coffee. She arrived , said it was only about 10 minutes from home . I asked her to bring it all home not to wipe out . I wanted to eat her out. She called after about 30 minutes said she was on the way. The anticipation was almost as fun as the nice messy pussy I ate out.

I commissioned am artist to do a sketch of my wife. When he was done he wanted more money then I had to pay him. He said he was gunna sue me if I didn't come up with the rest. We didn't have that kind of money so he made an offer. I'm sure you can figure out what his offer was. She didn't want to but I wasn't trying to get sued so I talked her into it. She was pissed . This is how it started. Was just suppise to be a sketch. He wax 56 she was only 27. IMG_7139.JPG

Hmmm...she doesn't look abused. She looks like she's enjoying her pussy being eaten. So he raised his price AFTER the session? It would obviously been thrown out of court.
Maybe you were more interested in seeing ur with get eaten out? Oh, yeah!
I wasn't gunna argue with him. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know the laws. So I just had her take care of it. He manipulated the situation to his advantage. I won't lie though. As taken advantage of as I felt. I liked seeing her doing something she never would have voluntarily done

I wasn't gunna argue with him. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know the laws. So I just had her take care of it. He manipulated the situation to his advantage. I won't lie though. As taken advantage of as I felt. I liked seeing her doing something she never would have voluntarily done
Understand completely, from that perspectives. You wanted to see her with another guy. I hope she enjoyed it and will do more of it.
Its HOT, isn't it??😝

My wife met a great looking guy at a party. They talked, danced and little kissing. Next thing he takes my wife by the hand, looks at everyone, smiles and takes my wife into a bedroom and locks the door. Everyone looks at me and all I can do is grab a beer and head out to the patio while he does her.
Thats very romantic lol 💕

Reactions: Kev627
Years ago my mother in law caught my wife riding a massive cock. She challenged her as she had thought my wife was cheating. She explained that I have a small cock and usually cum in like 30 seconds and she needs strong cock. My mother in law started to make excuses for me, like it can’t be that small and bla bla. So my wife ordered me to get naked and show my dick. My mother in law was trying to her hide her smile but ended up saying ok, I get you now- that is indeed small. To make things worse she also ordered me to wank to prove how quick I am. I will never forget the shock on her face when I hardly lasted a minute. My wife said in pussy he is even quicker. My mother in law just said now I understand everything.
Woow thats hot 🔥