Cucks - who are we to decide?

Don't deceive yourself. If you're a cuck, you've lost control of boundaries.

He wants to raw dog your wife? Not your decision.

He wants her to get off birth control and have her deliver a baby you need to take care of? Not your decision.

Clean out her asshole after a major load going in? You're on the clock.

She wants to eat his asshole and suck his balls? You've got no say.

Be a good cuck to your Bull first and foremost, and to your wife secondly.

If you're in, you have to be all in.

He wants her to get off birth control and have her deliver a baby you need to take care of? Not your decision.

Pretty much covers it. CW

Reactions: owlmale

True if you are pathetic enough to let another man take your wife from you without a fight then you deserve what you get. If you don't have the balls to stand up to him then you must kneel to him. That what my wife has told me and I am now on my knees.When your wifes bull visits he is the man of house and you forfeit all your rights and privileges. You have only one duty OBEDIENCE .

True if you are pathetic enough to let another man take your wife from you without a fight then you deserve what you get. If you don't have the balls to stand up to him then you must kneel to him. That what my wife has told me and I am now on my knees.When your wifes bull visits he is the man of house and you forfeit all your rights and privileges. You have only one duty OBEDIENCE .
That’s damn right, sissy cuck!

Reactions: cuck52
I think that once youve crossed the line of acceptance that your wife can take a lover you have relinquished all your rights to object, however to make this successful for you both providing the relationship is strong she should seek your views, know your boundaries and involve you in someway.

Its human nature to want to push the boundaries and we both know this but always try seek in someway each other views, even if a nod or No is required in the next 5 seconds. Dont get me wrong i do not control or seek to control either of them rarely make any comment on what she does and how she submits often i deliberately dont see this anyway, thats between them, She is sexually very submissive so little is off limits, its their time together more than mine.

I am not a sissy but a cuck and dominant male away from the bedroom and have always held the view that if she actually wants to play away, she will. a view i have held since meeting her when she was 16, this proved correct in the early days then she confessed and told me all seeking my views and forgiveness.

By this time and involved in the way i actually liked i enjoy her having lovers but am also aware that there is only a suttle difference between being a cuck and a mug and if she cheated again that would be divorce time. As she knows.

As droppy1 said, i think:

"if you are pathetic enough to let another man take your wife from you without a fight then you deserve what you get"

true but my view is i would never fight, if she wants to be taken by another man against my wishes thats actually her choice and wouldnt matter what i said, only a fool would think they could control a women and stop her doing what she wants, only a fool thinks he can control her too.

I think that once youve crossed the line of acceptance that your wife can take a lover you have relinquished all your rights to object, however to make this successful for you both providing the relationship is strong she should seek your views, know your boundaries and involve you in someway.

Its human nature to want to push the boundaries and we both know this but always try seek in someway each other views, even if a nod or No is required in the next 5 seconds. Dont get me wrong i do not control or seek to control either of them rarely make any comment on what she does and how she submits often i deliberately dont see this anyway, thats between them, She is sexually very submissive so little is off limits, its their time together more than mine.

I am not a sissy but a cuck and dominant male away from the bedroom and have always held the view that if she actually wants to play away, she will. a view i have held since meeting her when she was 16, this proved correct in the early days then she confessed and told me all seeking my views and forgiveness.

By this time and involved in the way i actually liked i enjoy her having lovers but am also aware that there is only a suttle difference between being a cuck and a mug and if she cheated again that would be divorce time. As she knows.

"if you are pathetic enough to let another man take your wife from you without a fight then you deserve what you get"

true but my view is i would never fight, if she wants to be taken by another man against my wishes thats actually her choice and wouldnt matter what i said, only a fool would think they could control a women and stop her doing what she wants, only a fool thinks he can control her too.
I've had gfs in the past who either snuck around cheating or simply wanted to fuck some guy I disapproved of. In either case she devalued herself and I no longer considered her a viable love prospect and let the bitch go. No loss. You can't make a woman love you, if it's not there look elsewhere.

That is what I signed on for years ago.

So true. That's how it is in our home.

This is true as far as stopping your wife from taking a lover or controlling her. But a self respecting man would confront the other male who is threatening to take his woman away from him. I've seen many fist fights because of this but it generally involves two alpha males who will both stand up for their rights to a chance with the woman. That having been said, if a woman happens to be in a relationship or marriage with a beta male and she discovers that he is inadequate she should have the right to seek out a partner who can meet her needs. The rejected husband is usually, but not always, too weak to stop the other man from advancing. He is usually submissive in nature and should know that his only alternative is to surrender his woman and try to find some way of being useful to her. Since he has little to offer his wife or g/f he should be happy for her that she now has fulfillment sexually and support her emotionally. This I feel is the true purpose of a beta. Nature did not give him a normal size penis because it did not intend for him to have copulation with females. Hopefully he can have some kind of limited relationship with her usually in a subordinate way. He has a reduced status in the relationship and should give the new male partner the respect he deserves. At least that's what I have done.