Cucks who eat cum, what does your wife's bull think about it?

BOGMANDIAS

Did any of your wife's bull ever laugh at you? Have any bulls asked you to clean up right from the source? What was the biggest humiliation you went through eating cum?

That's exactly correct. It's about what the wife wants. As the cuckold, ur want to do what she wants. Period.
The bull, depending on how experienced he is, shouldn't have any problem with it.
This is ABSOLUTELY NOT a homosexual act!
The cuck is doing it at the wife's direction, NOT because he wants to. In fact, its because he doesn't want to, that the wife makes him do it!

Reactions: jodoc and Conkman
i am a cuck and all that matters is what my wife and her boyfriend wants. If I am told to suck cock I suck cock. If he wants to comes in my mouth I swallow like a good cuck should. His cock deserves respect from the cuck. He is doing things for my wife I can only dream of. His balls should also be respected and sucked.

Now you've got the right idea! If ur gonna be a cuckold, get INTO IT! Luv watching ur wife get dressed for a date. Shave her pussy. Lick his cum off her tits & clit.
And yes, absolutely, if she wants you to clean or suck his cock, ur gonna do it and get hard as you do so!
Either ur into being a cuckold or ur not. If ur not sure, then ur not. Don't fuck with it & get ur feeling hurt seeing her luv getting fucked by her bulls.

Did any of your wife's bull ever laugh at you? Have any bulls asked you to clean up right from the source? What was the biggest humiliation you went through eating cum?
The first bull to break her in was a big Jamaican who had been out teasing her on the nude beach all day and he came over that evening when we were in the resort disco. it was toga night and he took my wife out on the dance floor and stuck his hands inside her toga while everyone watched. they walked straight out to our room. He barebacked her and teased me about how much she loved his big black cock. They both made eye contact and smiled while he fucked her. He finished with a big groan as he blew a big load into her. He got up and left her gaping and full. I laid done beside her as she sweetly gushed about how much she loved getting fucked by his amazing cock and she sweetly pushed my head down to show me her full cunt. She held my head as I ate her cunt and so sweetly teased me as i cleaned her. what a lovely husband.... eat all that cum... nice boy

My wife bulls do not let me clean them. But I do clean my wife. I’ve been bi before meeting my wife so cleaning the bull would be no issue. But to this point neither her nor the bulls are interested in having me clean the bulls.

Most bulls like it, they may laugh at me but they like it. One of my wifes older bulls loved me cleaning him till he got hard again. I would bend over to clean the wife, and he would fuck me.

Reactions: gorace38
.My girlfriend thinks that real men do not do this but is happy form me that I enjoy this. Her boyfriend does not like it that I lick his cum out of her once she is home after her date. It is our little secret between us that he does not have to know. (what I Like..) She tells a lot about me and us to her boyfriend, he being her dominant in a certain way she feels obliged to answer his questions. The first time she told him that I was sucking his semen out of her he was even a little angry because he thought It was as if I had a kind of power over him because I absorbed his semen. Otherwise he has almost my complete girlfriend, so me getting some of his semen is quite fair we think... :)

My wife’s Bull chuckled the first time I did it in front of him.
He told her that it just proved that he was the real man she needed because only little bois eat another man’s cum.

Reactions: Pampix
A young black man asked my wife at a swingers party to come to his house later in the week to spend the day. They were both teachers and they were on summer vacation. I watched her dress in a sun dress that had a built in bra and no panties. She left at the same time I left for work. I couldn't concentrate at work. All I could think about was his big uncircumcised cock stretching her pussy. When I got home, she wasn't home. About 11, I gave up and went to bed. She woke me up when she came in at about 2 in the morning. When she took her dress off there were love bites on her big tits and dried semen on them. Her pubic hair had a combination dried semen and fresh semen. Her Pussy was leaking cum. I was shocked. We had agreed she would always use condoms. I asked why she didn't use a condom. She said he answered the door dressed in a pair of knit shorts. She said he was already hard. Her dress was on the floor instantly. She said they were making out on the couch when she first got there. He was sucking on her tits when she felt his cock slowly enter her. She said it felt so much better bare that she couldn't stop.. She said he told her not to tell me anything about the day unless I licked all of his cum from her. I begged but she said no. She straddled my face and told me to look at what he had done to her. Her pussy was swollen but gaping with cum still draining. I gave in. She told me to start on her inner legs and clean the dried cum first . Then she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. She told me they had fucked five times during the day. He came in her each time. The last time was just before she came home. Each time she had an orgasm she pushed more cum out. When she was finally satisfied she let me fuck her. All I could feel was a loose pussy still filled with his cum. She pulled my head down to her tits and told me to clean them. She said his cock was long enough that she could wrap her tits around his cock and still have plenty of cock left to suck. She said he came so much then that she could swallow all of it. She said she couldn't feel me. That made me lose control and cum quickly.

She said he told her if I ate his cum he could have her any time he wanted. That was 20 years ago and he fucks her anytime he wants. He seems to really enjoy taking her in front of me.

.My girlfriend thinks that real men do not do this but is happy form me that I enjoy this. Her boyfriend does not like it that I lick his cum out of her once she is home after her date. It is our little secret between us that he does not have to know. (what I Like..) She tells a lot about me and us to her boyfriend, he being her dominant in a certain way she feels obliged to answer his questions. The first time she told him that I was sucking his semen out of her he was even a little angry because he thought It was as if I had a kind of power over him because I absorbed his semen. Otherwise he has almost my complete girlfriend, so me getting some of his semen is quite fair we think... :)
If your Bull understands the cuckold lifestyle, he would realize that the correct place for the semen is in your stomach. That is what creates the 3 way bond.

Reactions: Pineappleluvers