Do you clean her creampied pussy ?

My ex and I opened our relationship, her only, after she had cheated several times. I came home to find her co worker leaving our house and then went upstairs to find her naked under a sheet. I cried a little and then she consoled me and we started kissing and then I tried to go down on her but she stopped me three times and then let me. She told me as I was going down, you get what you get. She was sticky and matted down there. She tasted salty, tangy and she was really slick. She tasted so good and that was the first of many.

My ex and I opened our relationship, her only, after she had cheated several times. I came home to find her co worker leaving our house and then went upstairs to find her naked under a sheet. I cried a little and then she consoled me and we started kissing and then I tried to go down on her but she stopped me three times and then let me. She told me as I was going down, you get what you get. She was sticky and matted down there. She tasted salty, tangy and she was really slick. She tasted so good and that was the first of many.
That's exactly what my wife told me the first time I went down on her after she had been with another man "you get what you get" we've never looked back. Infact, it's my duty every time now to earn my way out of chastity and reclaim her.

The second pic was taken immediately after she had been fucked and was filled with cum by a BBC! You can tell by how wet and stretched open her pussy is, compared to the others!! It’s not a very good picture and I didn’t wait long enough to see the cum leak from her pussy, I took the picture and was balls deep inside her within seconds!!
Hot

Reactions: btweets and DJS0066
I love cleaning my girls creamy pussy. It turns us both on so much. Our regular bull will sometimes stay the night and I get to watch them going at it all night and as soon as they orgasm and he deposits his load, pulls out I dive right and clean all his cum while trying get off her again. I make sure she is good clean for him to have his way with when he is ready again. I usually get 3 before the night is over but in the morning she gets up early and takes a shower and goes in naked and wakes him up and they have a morning session while I listen from our bedroom. 30 minutes later she then brings me her well fucked dripping pussy and sits on my face while lick the seed cumming out of her.

The second pic was taken immediately after she had been fucked and was filled with cum by a BBC! You can tell by how wet and stretched open her pussy is, compared to the others!! It’s not a very good picture and I didn’t wait long enough to see the cum leak from her pussy, I took the picture and was balls deep inside her within seconds!!
makes my mouth water

She now includes her sister to watch me going down on her and eating till all his cum is gone.
Sister has recently been informed about our " boyfriend" , and wanted to see in action, and my wife being best friends with her invited her to see , and get involved.
Boyfriend is all the happier as he is getting sister closer to the idea of fully joining.

So she has already watched with me and has put my cage on , and now the new plugging me and caging me - it's a penis plug they put in me and then lock me up wow what a unreal feeling,
And other day the sister watched me eat my wife's boyfriend's cum out of her and swallowing it all .

Sister and wife went to bathroom left me n boyfriend alone , it was odd , but came out with the biggest smile on her face .

Would be nice if they both had a creampie for me to eat , have not been with sister yet and " Dinner " would be great times two if this happens

I always clean my wife’s pussy, have been doing for years. Sadly it’s only ever my cum and in decreasing quantities as I get older! She needs a younger more virile man but she’s not interested, I can only hope…. Still the thought of her with another man fuels my very frequent and enjoyable wanking sessions!! 😀