Does size matter???

58f2c57c-8ead-45d7-8af7-e3da96c629cc-jpeg.136139

Reactions: Okcouple
My girl definitely prefers a bigger one than mine. She says the thickness is more important than length and I cant give her pussy that full feeling that she needs, my length is under what she likes too. Not to mention the fact that I can't even last a minute in her then I stay soft for hours after.

What matters is if you can manage to rub against the cliit as you fuck with your cock. That way size is irrelevant unless the female demands a good stretching.

Reactions: latinoheat
I fit the scientific average. That said I know that enjoyment of the size of penis is inversely proportional to net worth of the owner.Lots of 45+ yr women looking for a soft landing with older males with thick wallets and average penis.

I'm far from an expert but you tell me which one appears to be more appealing?View attachment 193943
The guy on the tight is worth $10,000,000 and is only going through shrinkage. He’s about 5 “ hard. The guy on the left just finished his 2nd bankruptcy, thinks he’s gods gift , it doesn’t get completely hard, and he’s a little scary. Women will pick security and good manners every time. Same reason you see rich guys married to A and B cup womenof means. Size is an accident of birth.

The guy on the tight is worth $10,000,000 and is only going through shrinkage. He’s about 5 “ hard. The guy on the left just finished his 2nd bankruptcy, thinks he’s gods gift , it doesn’t get completely hard, and he’s a little scary. Women will pick security and good manners every time. Same reason you see rich guys married to A and B cup womenof means. Size is an accident of birth.
Well a lot to think about that's true. What is true is a guy with a big cock who is a pompous ass (who I dated for ONE night in college) you can have.
My hubby is only5.5 but a WONDERFUL husband, good provider and my soulmate. That being said, my lovers are 9" and THICK and the feeling they give me is indescribable. They are really really nice guys as well so everyone in my clan is happy !!

Reactions: Juandrich
Means that so long as a guy has enough to please a woman money and prestige will Trump size. Have you noticed how some guys post a Dick pic continually ? If they were getting layed it would not be necessary.
what u mean Trump size

It depends on the task... a dick of any size can accomplish the task it was designed for. But, obviously size and other factors can influence arousal levels and stimulation.

Reactions: MG1958
I too was under the impression that size didn’t matter long as you knew what to do with what you had. 90% of women will go along with that urban myth so that they don’t look like sluts. However, when push comes to shove I bet there’s not a woman alive that wouldn’t take a big cock over a smaller one. I’d say I’m slightly bigger than the average guy and thought I was giving my wife the best orgasms possible until I watched her with a bigger guy than me. I’ve never heard her cumming so intensely with me like she was that night. Nobody has ever made her orgasm before themselves until then