Does size matter???

I too was under the impression that size didn’t matter long as you knew what to do with what you had. 90% of women will go along with that urban myth so that they don’t look like sluts. However, when push comes to shove I bet there’s not a woman alive that wouldn’t take a big cock over a smaller one. I’d say I’m slightly bigger than the average guy and thought I was giving my wife the best orgasms possible until I watched her with a bigger guy than me. I’ve never heard her cumming so intensely with me like she was that night. Nobody has ever made her orgasm before themselves until then
You're a good husband to understand her you got my respect like a good guy

Reactions: Cumslut_Kristin
Means that so long as a guy has enough to please a woman money and prestige will Trump size. Have you noticed how some guys post a Dick pic continually ? If they were getting layed it would not be necessary.
There is an "ignore" function on the profile of people you no longer wish to see. It works great......

Reactions: Hot Husband12
She likes a big cock..8.5 inches plus and thick...the sight of a monster hard erect cock makes her wet and turns her into a whore....
Wow like that would love to try this wonderful woman with your permission but I think I'm to small for the job lol

Hubby is average but he fucks really good...sometimes I crave girth, though. My ex was a little longer and was also thicker; when riding his cock I had more powerful orgasms due to his girth. My favorite dildo is about 9" long and about 6.5" around. Hubby and I have been looking for an FWB for me with a cock that size. I promised hubby if we find a guy like that, I'll stop by his house 2-3 times a week on my way home from work and let him fuck me...
I'm here

Reactions: gsxr174
I experience the same. I have to work a large cock into me slowly. If I go slow I can accommodate a very long cock. But if my hung lover is too aggressive it ruins the experience and I’ve been hurt inside.
Yes slow and stead,,,,,till balls deep

My wife says size does matter, but it's more about girth than it is about length. She says the long ons hurt and prefers them to be no longer than about 7 inches. However, she also says that there is no such thing as a cock to fat. The bigger around it is, the better it is and she says there's no better feeling than a really fat cock spreading her pussy to its limits. I have to agree with her. I love watching a guy with a cock as big around as a can of corn, crawl up between her legs and seeing her lips open as the head of his monster presses against her slit and slowly splits her pussy. Watching her cunt stretch as the head pops in and her pussy wraps itself tightly around that giant shaft as it begins its long slide deep up into her hole. How her inner lips appear to streatch even more and pull outward as he withdraws untill just the head is in her. Then slams it in deep and hard. The sound of his sack slapping against the cheeks of her ass as he begins a steady pumping rhythm. My eyes are now only about a foot from the action, not wanting to miss one single thrust. Yes size does matter..........
Exactly!

Reactions: gsxr174
I will take nothing under 8" now and size does matter to me as I love to feel being stretched. I have become a size queen with having some pretty large over the years.

In the Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following among a group of 80 men: The average penis size was 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid and 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect. Although the assault of penis pill spam in your inbox might make you think that "bigger is better," scientific research has returned mixed results. Some findings say that women prefer longer penises, others say they like wider ones, and still others report that size doesn't matter at all.
My size queen wife isn't convinced… your thoughts?
This is a good subject because I've run into both women actually had onw gal scream and take it out said she couldn't take it but normally most end up warming up to it

My darling wife is now with her second long term boyfriend. I dont know their measurements but she can put both hands around them and there is room for another hand still sticking out. I think that is probably between 8 and 9 inches but also twice as thick as mine. These are the guys she chooses for long term but i have seen her with some of these guys friends and a couple have been no longer than mine on a very good day and she was obviously enjoying the smaller ones as well. i dont ask her about that because i know she will say size doesn't matter but it seems that given a choice she chooses big.

My wife says it's more about staying power than size. That;s why all her boy toys have been at least five years younger than her (and ten years younger than me!). If a new guy can't last as long as she wants him to, she will quickly find a new one. She likes variety, too, so she'll find a new guy every 2 or 3 months regardless.