Does size matter???

In the Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following among a group of 80 men: The average penis size was 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid and 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect. Although the assault of penis pill spam in your inbox might make you think that "bigger is better," scientific research has returned mixed results. Some findings say that women prefer longer penises, others say they like wider ones, and still others report that size doesn't matter at all.
My size queen wife isn't convinced… your thoughts?

Reactions: BIGD256
I can say for sure my wife loves a nice thick cock and long enough to really get deep in her. She will tell you size does matter and has had pretty much all sizes. Her favorite is our friend that has a very thick 9 inches although she does have some pain at first she loves taking it all when she gets the chance

I can say for sure my wife loves a nice thick cock and long enough to really get deep in her. She will tell you size does matter and has had pretty much all sizes. Her favorite is our friend that has a very thick 9 inches although she does have some pain at first she loves taking it all when she gets the chance
Only a woman can say how wonderful a large cock feels !

Mine is 6.5 inch & slightly bent to the left My wife nvr complained about size. In missionary I hit her bottom but when she is on top she almost bring it to the tip & takes back in while riding... many times the my cock slips out & that time she feels had it been a little bigger. On 3-4 occasions she had squirting orgasms while on top. She says she want the cock to rub all parts of her pussy & she uses the head to rub it every where. She just can't take doggy since it hits the bottom & she says may be bcoz of its shape it hurts her. In 13 yrs of marriage we tried doggy 3-4 times only. Other than size she gets super excited while sucking my tongue. Some times I feel she will just rip it off one day.

Mine is 6.5 inch & slightly bent to the left My wife nvr complained about size. In missionary I hit her bottom but when she is on top she almost bring it to the tip & takes back in while riding... many times the my cock slips out & that time she feels had it been a little bigger. On 3-4 occasions she had squirting orgasms while on top. She says she want the cock to rub all parts of her pussy & she uses the head to rub it every where. She just can't take doggy since it hits the bottom & she says may be bcoz of its shape it hurts her. In 13 yrs of marriage we tried doggy 3-4 times only. Other than size she gets super excited while sucking my tongue. Some times I feel she will just rip it off one day.
She can try mine if she would like.....
Please login or become a member to view

Reactions: phillys and mzcuck1
Does size matter? Are you kidding me?
Think about this ladies, somehow you are confronted with two identical copies of you husband, or lover. Exact in every respect except one, and once you made the pick the other would disappear for good.

Husband A. has a 4" cock maybe 1" in diameter,
Husband B has 7 1/2 to 8" and at least 2 inches in diameter.

Be honest!