Does size matter???

Size matters but my lover must have sexy eyes and rugged good looks. I do enjoy being stretched out for a long love making session. Hubby is a good lover - maybe 5 inches but can’t last more than a minute. I need a good fucking every now and then

I agree wholeheartedly. Too big, long, is very uncomfortable and bangs against my cervix which is rather painful. I much much prefer a nice fat cock.
I experience the same. I have to work a large cock into me slowly. If I go slow I can accommodate a very long cock. But if my hung lover is too aggressive it ruins the experience and I’ve been hurt inside.

Reactions: MG1958
One of my wife's lover is about 7" and thick, she says that is the ideal size for her, it fits snugly and fills her inside, for her the problem with a thick cock is that it is difficult to suck and she feels like gagging when she has to suck him, with me she can take it all the way and makes me cum inside her mouth.

One of my wife's lover is about 7" and thick, she says that is the ideal size for her, it fits snugly and fills her inside, for her the problem with a thick cock is that it is difficult to suck and she feels like gagging when she has to suck him, with me she can take it all the way and makes me cum inside her mouth.
Practice ,practice is like the cars u need to practice to be a good driver and u have to study to become a Dr simple as that only with practice u can take it all in and hard my 2 cents opinion

58f2c57c-8ead-45d7-8af7-e3da96c629cc-jpeg.136139

Happy Thanksgivingand 0lease be safe out there my friends love u guys so enjoy family time in a safe major and remember Don't Drink And Drive....

She has found a 'regular'. She doesn't particularly like him but loves his cock. It's about 6", thin at the base but tapered to a thick almost golf ball sized deep purple mushroom cock head. She says it hits just the right spots. There is a huge bonus, actualy a double bonus. He never gets soft after cumming. And he cums buckets.
Thicker is best, more so than longer, 7" to 8"" long is about right. Large head, and plenty diameter.
Please login or become a member to view