Ever have a funny Hotwife moment

isitme2

Apr 2, 2016
The funniest hottest thing happen to me and my hot wife a few years ago. We are an interracial couple. I'm black, tall and I guess you can say I have an intimidating stocky build. My wife Marie is short, petite Latina. One day we found ourselves on the boat of a cool ass white couple. The wife Carla was a petite little thing like my wife. Her husband Carl was shorter and a lot skinnier than me. Even though we met them at a swingers club we never ever talked about hooking up with each other. During one of our conversation with a few of our friends Marie mention that she never been on a boat. When Carla heard that she invited us to take a boat trip with them on they're boat.

Well to make a long story short, a few hours into the trip Marie, Carla and Carl disappeared below deck for various reasons. They left me fishing by myself. After almost a half hour of fishing I thought I heard a muffled female moaning sound. I'd hear it for a second and then it would stop. I thought maybe I was hearing things or maybe they were looking at a movie below deck. I got up to see what was going on below deck. When I got down there I saw a sight I will never forget. Carla was in the little kitchen looking at Carl and Marie. Marie was laying on her back, on a table, with her legs on Carl's shoulder. Carl was standing with his swimming trunks down by his ankles. He was fucking Marie and trying to silence her moans by putting his hand over her mouth. Marie would move his hand but Carl would immediately cover her mouth whenever she got too loud. I loudly cleared my throat to get Carl's attention. The deer-in-headlights look on his face was priceless. He stopped what he was doing and just froze. We stared at each other for a few seconds. I swear Carl didn't move a muscle. He still had his cock deep in her and his hand over her mouth. So I said "are you having sex with her or trying to suffocate her"? "I'd rather you not kill my wife". Marie moved his hands from her mouth and mocked him by saying "You idiot, I told you he didn't mind". I told Carl to continue doing what he was doing but he better not kill Marie. He let out a big sigh of relief and went back to fucking my wife. This time he didn't try to silence her. From then on whenever we see Carl we give him a hard time about that incident.

Me and my wife have had a few funny moments during her HW lifestyle. Anybody else have anything funny happen to them?

Looking through some of the old threads on here I came across this one and thought I would resurrect it with a story Becky and I found very amusing.

Becky and I had gone out to an over 30’s disco (shows you how old this is) which was on every Saturday. It was advertised as a singles event but was regularly attended by couples as well so we found it a good place to play. As usual we went in together and had a drink as we sized up the guys there that evening before we separated, we had been there a few times with very mixed results so weren’t necessarily expecting anything to happen, and waited to see if anyone would try chatting Becky up.

We didn’t have to long to wait before a guy asked her to dance and then after offered to buy her a drink. Standing in amongst the crowd I discretely watched them talking and laughing I began to think we might have a successful evening after all. I guess about an hour had passed when Becky excused herself and made her way past me towards the toilets mouthing silently that I should follow her. Slightly puzzled I did as I was asked and, out of sight of her new friend, she told me “His name’s Carl and I think he’s a real possibility but we have bit of a problem with him, he’s up here staying with a friend and doesn’t have a car”. This was an issue as in our few previous successful encounters I had always taken the car and gone home to wait for Becky, either returning home with the guy or for him to drop her back after he had fucked her.

“Ok let’s drop him” was my initial reaction but Becky wanted to wait and suggested that we hold on until later and when it was time for them to leave, if she was still with him, then I should go back to car to wait for her. I wasn’t sure what she was planning but, with some reservations, I agreed. So for the next couple of hours I lurked in the background watching them, at first they were just talking but it wasn’t long before John took Becky to sit in one of the booth’s at the back of the club. My view wasn’t great but I could see them kissing and I’m pretty sure John was discretely groping my wife’s tits.

Shortly before closing they were still together so I left the disco, as instructed, just ahead of them, walking quickly back to where we left the car in a quiet side street in front of a couple of commercial properties. It was then that I made the decision that it might be better if I hid in an alleyway between the buildings rather than getting into our car where I might be seen. However, to my surprise, as I entered it I found it wasn’t an alley at all more a small dark recess between the properties with just a couple of large wheelie bins in it. As I turned to leave I realised Becky and Carl were close behind me and walking straight towards my hiding place.

Fortunately, before they reached me, he stopped to kiss her and in a that brief moment I panicked. pulling open one of the rubbish bins, which fortunately was not full, and quickly clambering inside, propping the lid slightly open so I could breathe. Moments later they entered the darkened space and Carl gently pushed my wife up against the wall and started kissing her again as his hands explored under her top groping her tits and easing them out of her bra. Trying hard not to make a noise I crouched in the malodourous rubbish container watching as his hands played with her breasts before one of them wandered down her body and eased up under her skirt and over her stocking tops to caress between her legs. She offered no resistance, simply wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him passionately, and he soon had her panties half way down her thighs as he worked a couple of fingers into what was obviously a very wet pussy making Becky gasp softly.

By now the smell from the garbage was becoming stronger and I held my breath as best I could and wondered what exactly I was standing in. Despite this I was unable to tear my gaze from the couple before me, watching as Becky’s right hand slipped from about his neck and teased down his body to tug open the zipper on his trousers before freeing stiff prick from its confines. She only managed a few quick pumps of Carl’s swollen cock before he pulled a foil wrapper from his pocket and quickly ripped it open. Letting go of his cock my wife turned around and bent over, hiking up her skirt and looking back at him, as he rolled the latex sheath over his prick. She barely had time to spread her legs, at least as far as her stretched panties around her knees would allow, before the guy behind her Carl grabbed her waist with one hand and, using the other to guide him, slid his cock all the way in making her groan with surprise as she went up onto her toes with the force of his first thrust.

From my position, I was treated to a glorious view, albeit in semi darkness, of the guy holding Becky’s hips as she stood bent forwards while he rammed his cock into her again and again. The sex was fast and frantic and he soon had her coming hard, grunting and panting loudly, her head turned sideways making it seem she was looking straight at me as her orgasm radiated through her. As she shuddered through her climax she pushed back, grinding, her eager pussy back onto Carl’s erection urging him as deep as he could go. I guess the sensation of my wife cumming on his cock was too much for him and Carl soon followed suit. Thrusting in a hard a few more times, his hips slapping her bare arse, before he grunted with effort and finally slammed his prick all the way into her, groaning again, as he unloaded his sperm into the latex sheath around his cock.

I remained hidden as the two of them quickly tidied themselves up before exiting the alleyway, watching as he kissed her one final time then walking away and leaving Becky to get into our car. As soon as I thought it prudent I clambered out of the bin and did my best to brush myself off before joining my wife, who wanted to know where I had been and what the smell was. I tried to explain the predicament I had found myself in but she simply dissolved into fits of giggles throughout my account of how I ended up watching her from a rubbish bin.

We had gone to a outdoor concert and party kindof secluded in a rear around the truck ,our neighbor was with us. we started getting into things and wife had her shirt off. I was sucking on one of her tits and he turned and looked, she said well the other one is free. He was about 20 years older than us and we got him out his wife was a homebody, when he looked over at me I told him see your wife did say a night out would be good for you.
He Started making a regular thing on weekends to want to go out at night we would stop and play pool at a place and drinks. when he lined up for a shot wife would go by that hole and flirt or flash and ask him if he could make it in the hole? later he mentioned about needing some pussy and she told him while he was in mid drink. I can help you with that, I know the need I like pussy too. he spilled and spit half his drink out.

I was in a hotel with one of my lovers and he was fucking me like crazy. I didn't know he texted his friends. At one point I heard a knock on the door. He went to open it and two friends came into the room seeing me on the bed with my legs wide open. I froze as he told his friends to help themselves to me as they pleased.
After they both fucked me, three more friends came. I was already passed out and couldn't fight back. My lover was amused at how horny I was and I didn't comment on anything his friends wanted to do to me.
They fucked me all night until they couldn't fuck me anymore, I was finished but in the peak of happiness. The next day I slept all day and in the evening I told my lover I wanted to repeat the orgy with all his frends.
It was the best double gangbang of my life. I thought I couldn't get out of it without being pregnant but I got lucky even though I wished.

Reactions: metalma123
Don't know if this counts as funny. May had found a playmate at a hotel bar. After she danced with him, and his hands were all over her arse and tits, we invited him up to our room for more drinks. Kind of a standard MO for us. I could see the guy had a huge erection when he got into the room. May dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants to pull his hard cock out. She got it into her mouth, took him almost all the way. When she pulled it out of her mouth he came buckets all over her face and clothes. He was done for the night!