Experience

Hey All! 38m/34f couple here from Philadelphia seeking first time Hotwife experience with exceptional male. Wife is not aware I’m on this specific site but after multiple discussions over the past 18 months, she finally agreed that she would be down to giving the Hotwife experience a try in the near future and would be open to exploring options and putting herself out there more.

While we are Philly based, I could see this first time happening away from home while on vacation (NYC, Vegas, Miami, Denver, etc) but also keeping Philadelphia on the table. She said she would like to do a bar experience, wearing something sexy and sitting at the bar alone, seeing what adventurous guys have the courage to hit on her.

We are both career professionals with jobs that require us to be discrete. She is a 10/10. Gorgeous face with an incredible body and amazing tits and ass. She is looking for the same in her future partner. You must be in great shape, athletic body, very attractive, and hung with stamina. I want to make sure her first time is a complete success that will have her cumming back for more!

If you are an exceptional male that fits the description above, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Orlando?

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat