First time cuckold

Hello, I'm new here but I have always fantasized about my wife fucking an old man no condom and him cumming deep in her. It makes me so fucking hard and I really want to ask her and I'm just wondering what the first time is like and how did you ask your wife? Because my cock is throbbing right now just thinking of some 70 year old man plowing my wife's fat ass. Also, how and where do you find older men who want to fuck a young 24 year old wife?20201104_002907.jpg

Attachments

• received_541459143785163.jpeg
    received_541459143785163.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here but I have always fantasized about my wife fucking an old man no condom and him cumming deep in her. It makes me so fucking hard and I really want to ask her and I'm just wondering what the first time is like and how did you ask your wife? Because my cock is throbbing right now just thinking of some 70 year old man plowing my wife's fat ass. Also, how and where do you find older men who want to fuck a young 24 year old wife?
Love to see her man

Reactions: wokl74
Hello, I'm new here but I have always fantasized about my wife fucking an old man no condom and him cumming deep in her. It makes me so fucking hard and I really want to ask her and I'm just wondering what the first time is like and how did you ask your wife? Because my cock is throbbing right now just thinking of some 70 year old man plowing my wife's fat ass. Also, how and where do you find older men who want to fuck a young 24 year old wife?View attachment 651557
This 75 year old would love to fuck your hot wife and you could watch or join and you or I could lick my cum out of her.