mellisaxx

Female
Verified
Was watching some podcast about girls on only fans and she mentioned how guys pay her to rate their cocks...that shit is crazy! Guys what do you get off of getting it rated? Or is it more of the thrill that they aknowledged your dick to begin with ?
Have you paid?
What are they basing their rating off of ? Is there a standard ?
If you got a rating what didn't you rate and who rated it?
I'm so curious about what people are getting into these days

Was watching some podcast about girls on only fans and she mentioned how guys pay her to rate their cocks...that shit is crazy! Guys what do you get off of getting it rated? Or is it more of the thrill that they aknowledged your dick to begin with ?
Have you paid?
What are they basing their rating off of ? Is there a standard ?
If you got a rating what didn't you rate and who rated it?
I'm so curious about what people are getting into these days
That's ridiculous. I'm guessing it's mostly men that are into SPH. But I guess some guys will do anything to have a woman check them out....lol

Right they are paying 10+ dollars to get it done and how do they know it's the person they think Is rating it the one rating their cock or is it some random person in some ai typing random stuff for them to feel nice

• Haha
Reactions: Vincenzo
Right they are paying 10+ dollars to get it done and how do they know it's the person they think Is rating it the one rating their cock or is it some random person in some ai typing random stuff for them to feel nice
Exactly...like the old 976 phone sex numbers. Never new who was on the other end of that line...but tons of guys called them 🤦‍♂️

Lolol my wife's the same exact way!
Another married and under fucked little cuck that lets his wife get used by men just so she won't cheat on him. You like me assuming your relationship issues And using them to poke at an insecurity you might have like saying you have a pencil thick dick? Post it so I can rate it or what I said is true ....lol

Too technical? Feed back welcome lol

Another married and under fucked little cuck that lets his wife get used by men just so she won't cheat on him. You like me assuming your relationship issues And using them to poke at an insecurity you might have like saying you have a pencil thick dick? Post it so I can rate it or what I said is true ....lol

Too technical? Feed back welcome lol
Oh boy she's calling people out 🤣

Reactions: Jameson