Has a bull made your wife come from doggy style?

I have never made my wife come from behind. I’m curious if she can. She loves this position but she has never climaxed this way. Makes me think she wants to. Has a bull ever made a wife come this way? What parts of her do you feel you reach that can make it happen?

I have never made my wife come from behind. I’m curious if she can. She loves this position but she has never climaxed this way. Makes me think she wants to. Has a bull ever made a wife come this way? What parts of her do you feel you reach that can make it happen?
Ohhh.. I'm sorry for the both of you.

Every woman I've been with has cum from doggy with me. I'm not saying *every* woman enjoys doggy. Just haven't come across one.
In the meantime, spend much more time warming her up. Maybe discuss getting a sleeve? Maybe consider things that make you last longer? Also, rhythm is critical as is feeling the moment you find her rhythm.

She deserves better.

Ohhh.. I'm sorry for the both of you.

Every woman I've been with has cum from doggy with me. I'm not saying *every* woman enjoys doggy. Just haven't come across one.
In the meantime, spend much more time warming her up. Maybe discuss getting a sleeve? Maybe consider things that make you last longer? Also, rhythm is critical as is feeling the moment you find her rhythm.

She deserves better.
I do have some sleeves now we just started using them. The first time I used it we tried this position and eventually she put her hands against the bed board and started pulling away and slamming into me. I’m not going to lie I was a little shocked when she did that and fucking turned on of course. I can actually last really long. We go for hours sometimes. We haven’t tried this position again with a sleeve but I just bought a new one and she’s been asking questions about it. I guess I’ll start experimenting might just have to convince her to try MFM.

Reactions: HankHill88
I do have some sleeves now we just started using them. The first time I used it we tried this position and eventually she put her hands against the bed board and started pulling away and slamming into me. I’m not going to lie I was a little shocked when she did that and fucking turned on of course. I can actually last really long. We go for hours sometimes. We haven’t tried this position again with a sleeve but I just bought a new one and she’s been asking questions about it. I guess I’ll start experimenting might just have to convince her to try MFM.
When a woman is really turned on, her slamming into you is normal.
It really sounds like you are starting penetration way too soon, or your stroke game is weak. Are you regularly in the gym?
If you haven't read Emily Nagoski's book, "Come as You Are", you should.
I have a good book to recommend to work on your oral game.
She deserves better if you aren't willing to up your game.

When a woman is really turned on, her slamming into you is normal.
It really sounds like you are starting penetration way too soon, or your stroke game is weak. Are you regularly in the gym?
If you haven't read Emily Nagoski's book, "Come as You Are", you should.
I have a good book to recommend to work on your oral game.
She deserves better if you aren't willing to up your game.
Haha she deserves better regardless. She’s a queen! But yes I just started back at the gym 3 months ago making some decent gains. After using the sleeve I was encouraged. I’ll check out that book.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
why yes. of course. why arent you trying it? im curious?

dan

I funked my ex gfs pussy once, doggy once, slowly and changing the angle of my cock all the time...slow slow deep strokes, it took a while but she came hard and said she'd never cut from doggy before...I reckon if you take it easy, you can do it!

Ex wife came once when I was fucking her ass doggy and she rubbed her clit. The sight of my cum dripping out mixed with her juices afterwards was to die for.

Reactions: dazzado
My wife always cums in this position. I'm only 6 inches with some girth but she is very tight. She will rub her clit which i'm sure helps. Maybe lightly slapping her ass cheeks or the thumb in her asshole puts her over the edge but this is both our favorite position.

My Galaxy GF's bull has a big cock thats angled downward.
It wakes it easier for her to suck him all the way down her throat.
But especially when he fucks her in doggie. She says his cock hit her G spot with every thrust causing her to cum & cum again. "I'm cumming on your big cock" she yells as he pounds her. "Pound me, pound me good with your hot cock" she wails.

Wife has never cummed getting it from behind. We enjoy mfm fun with a guy pretty regularly now. There's been nights he fucks her for quite a while from behind holding her hair. She absolutely loves it like that especially into our 2nd round. Never seen her cum like that tho.