Hi, I'm Elaine.

View attachment 26259

my name is Elaine. I'm a teacher at a secondary school in the NorthWest so have to be discreet.
I'm married but the marriage has lost its zing and sex is infrequent, almost nonexistent, and even then does nothing for me. It's all kind of "wham bam thank you ma'am"
I'm aroused by the thought of being owned and dominated, made to do things I wouldn't normally do, possibly with multiple partners on my masters whim.
But I'm guessing it's all just a pipe dream for me.
You look beautiful, lovely, sexy and fine. Would love to have some discreet sexual fun times with you!!

View attachment 26259

my name is Elaine. I'm a teacher at a secondary school in the NorthWest so have to be discreet.
I'm married but the marriage has lost its zing and sex is infrequent, almost nonexistent, and even then does nothing for me. It's all kind of "wham bam thank you ma'am"
I'm aroused by the thought of being owned and dominated, made to do things I wouldn't normally do, possibly with multiple partners on my masters whim.
You love to be your bull

Mmmmm I also would make you lift ur skirt and sit across from me and have you play with you cunt

Your post reminded me of a few years ago when my wife's bf came to see her at the house. Of course, she wouldn't let me be present but she told me later that he told her to sit on the couch across from him and play with herself. He then told her to remove her panties. She said that she put one foot up on the coffee table and played with her cunt for him while he stroked his hard cock. She was wearing a short sexy nightgown that I had bought her his visit.

Reactions: trimmer
Your post reminded me of a few years ago when my wife's bf came to see her at the house. Of course, she wouldn't let me be present but she told me later that he told her to sit on the couch across from him and play with herself. He then told her to remove her panties. She said that she put one foot up on the coffee table and played with her cunt for him while he stroked his hard cock. She was wearing a short sexy nightgown that I had bought her his visit.
Mmm what a lucky guy is your wife still being a cock tease? Love to see her

View attachment 26259

Hey mem come my whatsaap +917023638889

Really?
I thought every husbands dream was to fuck around while his wife kept herself only for him
xx
Oh Elaine you have been taught the wrong things. I am going to tell you right now your pleasure is all that matters to me. You would have more cock than you know what to do with, I would worship your beautiful body