Hi. New here. Wife and I visiting Spain and other EU countries

Hola. Estoy organizando un masaje erótico para mi esposa pronto. Viajar a Barcelona. Es muy emocionante pensar en un chico más joven/extranjero tocándola. Lo que es aún mejor es que realmente está deseando que llegue. Durante mucho tiempo, no pareció abrazar el concepto Hotwife, pero después de muchos años, parece que está ansiosa por explorar.
Hello, I'm from Spain (Barcelona) I have 23 years old and I would like to show your the most beautiful areas of Barcelona

Reactions: AndyCee777
Hi. I’m arranging an erotic massage for my wife soon. Traveling to Barcelona. It’s very exciting thinking of a younger / foreign guy touching her. What’s even better is she is truly looking forward to it. For a long time she didn’t seem to embrace the Hotwife concept, but after many years, seems like she is new eager to explore.
We will be going to Barcelona in a few months. Do please tell me how the erotic massage goes. Where did you find it and what is the service itself? Just massage or he can also penetrate her?

Hi. I’m arranging an erotic massage for my wife soon. Traveling to Barcelona. It’s very exciting thinking of a younger / foreign guy touching her. What’s even better is she is truly looking forward to it. For a long time she didn’t seem to embrace the Hotwife concept, but after many years, seems like she is new eager to explore.
My wife has been a hotwife for about 3/4:years it has been very rewarding for us. We coukd never go back

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
We're going to Barcelona in June. Were you able to set up an erotic massage for your wife?
If so, how and where?