How many guys has she sucked while married?

There's nothing hotter than a woman who never stops taking cock from different men, even after she's spoken for.
Well it helps a lot having a hubby who actively encourages me to spread my legs for other guys ( not to mention letting them bend me over or getting down on my knees to please ). So naturally as a loving wife I have to keep my hubby happy lol. 💁😂💋

We have been married over 20 years and so far the wife has given blowjobs to 17 other men. Some of those men got more than one BJ so her total is 26 true blowjobs, meaning she swallowed all their loads. Some of the hotter ones were in our minivan at a rest stop, a parking lot outside a restaurant, and she has sucked off 5 men at a gloryhole. I also admit that I get turned on giving the wife a deep long kiss after she sucks a guy off.

Over recent weeks her behaviour has hinted that her emotions are settling down. She has been more affectionate with kisses and cuddles and it's only a matter of days until our son starts back at school allowing us time alone.
Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

I am now in the process of divorcing my wife (nothing to do with any of this) but my new partner is much more open sexually and so hopefully will suck another man's cock while I watch! 😃

Well it helps a lot having a hubby who actively encourages me to spread my legs for other guys ( not to mention letting them bend me over or getting down on my knees to please ). So naturally as a loving wife I have to keep my hubby happy lol. 💁😂💋
Along with all the other cocks you suck...and fuck. Your husband's friends have the perfect cover with their wives...making them think they're going to hang out with James, all the while they're buried balls deep and bareback between your legs.

Along with all the other cocks you suck...and fuck. Your husband's friends have the perfect cover with their wives...making them think they're going to hang out with James, all the while they're buried balls deep and bareback between your legs.
Was great sharing with friends....amazing how many willing helpers for projects you have when they know they will get a treat from your wife.

Though we did have on wife of a friend who told Mary she thought husband might be cheating because a couple of times his cock tasted like pussy but not hers..it was my wifes she tasted lol

Not just hubby's friends, my friends husbands too. But you were spot on about them being balls deep and bare between my legs xx

Was great sharing with friends....amazing how many willing helpers for projects you have when they know they will get a treat from your wife.

Though we did have on wife of a friend who told Mary she thought husband might be cheating because a couple of times his cock tasted like pussy but not hers..it was my wifes she tasted lol
And I'm sure you could always find some project that needed more than one pair of hands 😉

That sounds like almost a close call. But she clearly didn't suspect Mary. I'm sure you were more careful the next time they fucked xx

Reactions: WNY3somecple
Not just hubby's friends, my friends husbands too. But you were spot on about them being balls deep and bare between my legs xx
I have said before we don't play with friends like we did early on but Mary has said fucking my friends....very fucking hot.....fucking one of her friends husband's (especially behind the other woman's back)...very very fucking hot, something a bit kinkier , naughtier etc

I bet when you're with the couple you look at the bulge in his pants, then look at her and think "If only you knew just how much pleasure my pussy brings to your husband's cock".

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I have said before we don't play with friends like we did early on but Mary has said fucking my friends....very fucking hot.....fucking one of her friends husband's (especially behind the other woman's back)...very very fucking hot, something a bit kinkier , naughtier etc
I must admit I can relate to how exciting that can be and can't blame Mary for having enjoyed that.
I do get an perverse kick out of fucking the husband of one of my friends. Then the next time I see that friend knowing I've had her hubby filling me with his cum and she has no idea, does turn me on. I know that perhaps makes me a bad friend but the way I see it, if he was happy to fuck me, he'd probably have fucked someone else and at least I'm discreet. The last thing I want is to cause problems in someone else's relationship but every guy has the choice to cheat or not and if they are going to cheat, it may as well be with me xx

I must admit I can relate to how exciting that can be and can't blame Mary for having enjoyed that.
I do get an perverse kick out of fucking the husband of one of my friends. Then the next time I see that friend knowing I've had her hubby filling me with his cum and she has no idea, does turn me on. I know that perhaps makes me a bad friend but the way I see it, if he was happy to fuck me, he'd probably have fucked someone else and at least I'm discreet. The last thing I want is to cause problems in someone else's relationship but every guy has the choice to cheat or not and if they are going to cheat, it may as well be with me xx
In your situation, as long as no one talks and she's under the impression that he's coming by to hang with James, there's no way it would ever come to destroying their marriage. And you'll have all the cock you want to enjoy.

Fucking my wife's sister behind her husband's back was the absolute best sex ever. The fact that I lived with her at the time made it even hotter.

• Love
And I'm sure you could always find some project that needed more than one pair of hands 😉

That sounds like almost a close call. But she clearly didn't suspect Mary. I'm sure you were more careful the next time they fucked xx
We insisted he wash up before leaving from then on. Scared him quite a bit when we told him, so after a few more times he decided best not to partake

In your situation, as long as no one talks and she's under the impression that he's coming by to hang with James, there's no way it would ever come to destroying their marriage. And you'll have all the cock you want to enjoy.

Fucking my wife's sister behind her husband's back was the absolute best sex ever. The fact that I lived with her at the time made it even hotter.
Well that's certainly how I see it - as long as everyone is sensible, there is very little chance of any of the wives finding out. So no harm done and a lot of fun had.

I can see why fucking your wife's sister was hot in a similar way to me fucking my friends husbands. The fact it is a transgression of accepted boundaries makes it more exciting xx

We insisted he wash up before leaving from then on. Scared him quite a bit when we told him, so after a few more times he decided best not to partake
That's a shame but I can understand why he decided to go down the cautious route once his wife was suspicious. She'd have been on the lookout for even the slightest clue from then on. And it was probably better for you and Mary too rather than there being any chance of suspicion landing on your doorstep. After all this about having fun rather than any unnecessary drama. And there are always other guys xx

Well that's certainly how I see it - as long as everyone is sensible, there is very little chance of any of the wives finding out. So no harm done and a lot of fun had.

I can see why fucking your wife's sister was hot in a similar way to me fucking my friends husbands. The fact it is a transgression of accepted boundaries makes it more exciting xx
Exactly! It was the forbidden fruit. The second I laid eyes on her sister. Absolutely beautiful and sexy smile, hourglass figure, great rack and an ass to die for. I was like "Oh...fuck...this is going to be difficult containing myself". I never would've thought for an instant that a chance to fuck her was on the table, although I was imagining it. Imagine my surprise when we were passionately tongue kissing, then bareback fucking not even 48 hours after we met.

How I never got her pregnant is still a mystery as I was a young 23 year old (she was 31 at the time), not on birth control, and we always fucked bareback with me cumming inside her without even a 2nd thought.

Exactly! It was the forbidden fruit. The second I laid eyes on her sister. Absolutely beautiful and sexy smile, hourglass figure, great rack and an ass to die for. I was like "Oh...fuck...this is going to be difficult containing myself". I never would've thought for an instant that a chance to fuck her was on the table, although I was imagining it. Imagine my surprise when we were passionately tongue kissing, then bareback fucking not even 48 hours after we met.

How I never got her pregnant is still a mystery as I was a young 23 year old (she was 31 at the time), not on birth control, and we always fucked bareback with me cumming inside her without even a 2nd thought.
Well she must have felt the same way if the two of you were fucking within 48hrs.
Sometimes you just get that feeling when you see someone and think mmmm I so badly want to fuck you. Clearly this was one of those times xx