How many guys has she sucked while married?

My wife told me never considered sucking cock to be cheating, so before we came to our Hotwife 'arrangement', she never passed down an opportunity to drop to her knees and try and cram as much dick as she could into her sweet little mouth it seems. She doesn't mind swallowing, but will usually prefer for a guy to paint her beautiful face instead. The first time I found out she was giving head to other guys was at a drunken party our college friends threw every year. we were married maybe two years at most. As the night wore on, I couldn't find her for a bit, and decided to relieve myself behind the garage because the line for the bathroom was way too long. You could imagine my surprise to first hear a man and a woman talking, and then as a I peeked around the corner of to find my wife on her knees sucking the cock of this athletic jock I had never met before. He had both of his hands on the back of her brunette hair as he pumped his sizable cock in and out of the mouth of my beautiful wife. I was shocked, hurt and strangely turned on all at the same time. I was close enough to get a pretty good view, but far enough that I couldn't make out all he was saying, nor be discovered. I could make out him telling her what a great job she was doing, and him begging to shove his cock into her pussy from behind. She alternated between licking up and down his cock, and sucking on his balls. It was quiet a show.

In no time he stiffened up and I could only imagine she swallowing quite a load. I was harder than a diamond, and all I wanted to do was pull out my cock right there and start stroking. I knew they would have to pass right by where I was, so after seeing her start to straighten herself out, I slipped away and found the downstairs bathroom in the house was open, so I went in, locked the door, and immediately went to relieving my aching cock as I thought back to what I had just witnessed. I knew my wife had done some crazy things sexually before we met, but I was truly surprised. I came in about three strokes thinking how beautiful she looked kneeling in front of this guy, and he face fucking her like a cheap whore.

I finally met up with her but didn't let on I had seen her. Crazy thing is we went home and she was super horny, so we had sex immediately after we entered our apartment. It was weird knowing she had just sucked and probable swallowed another guys spunk just a hour or so before this, but she was super turned on, and she even let me screw her tight butt. I'll never forget that day.
Does she know now that you saw her?

100's.

Added one more Friday afternoon on her lunch break. Young man who works for the messenger service/car service the company she works for contracts with. Also first time in a long time she did something with anyone connected with her work.

Her car was in for some work. Around lunch time he was at the office offered her a ride to pick up her car. Young guy, decent looks, of course he flirted with the women in the office but nothing too far.

They stopped at a little burger joint to grab her a quick bite. He offered to run in a grab it for her. She said she wanted a hot dog with swiss and sauerkraut. He got this wry smile on his face and used some crass line about having a hot dog for her. She laughed thinking he was just being a goofy kid.

Well the little fuck actually whipped it out....she was taken a back. Not scared as he didn't seem threatening. He looked at her, smiled, she smiled back in spite of herself, trying not to look at his cock. He looked down at it, back at her, down at it, back at her, nodded toward it ...whether it was his boldness , or that she hadn't sucked a new guys cock in a while. She leaned over, he pushed his seat back to give her more room and she sucked him off. Swallowing every drop. Tucked his cock away and they went and picked up her car. She thanked him for the ride.
That's my slut

100's.

Added one more Friday afternoon on her lunch break. Young man who works for the messenger service/car service the company she works for contracts with. Also first time in a long time she did something with anyone connected with her work.

Her car was in for some work. Around lunch time he was at the office offered her a ride to pick up her car. Young guy, decent looks, of course he flirted with the women in the office but nothing too far.

They stopped at a little burger joint to grab her a quick bite. He offered to run in a grab it for her. She said she wanted a hot dog with swiss and sauerkraut. He got this wry smile on his face and used some crass line about having a hot dog for her. She laughed thinking he was just being a goofy kid.

Well the little fuck actually whipped it out....she was taken a back. Not scared as he didn't seem threatening. He looked at her, smiled, she smiled back in spite of herself, trying not to look at his cock. He looked down at it, back at her, down at it, back at her, nodded toward it ...whether it was his boldness , or that she hadn't sucked a new guys cock in a while. She leaned over, he pushed his seat back to give her more room and she sucked him off. Swallowing every drop. Tucked his cock away and they went and picked up her car. She thanked him for the ride.
That's my slut
Wonderful. A woman after my own heart - I love hearing about her experiences. Sometimes chances like that are offered on a plate and it would be a shame not to make the most of them x

Reactions: Bowlerlb
Wonderful. A woman after my own heart - I love hearing about her experiences. Sometimes chances like that are offered on a plate and it would be a shame not to make the most of them x
On another day or maybe a different guy she might have reacted differently, she said it made her feel quite dirty (in a good way) and was fun to be made to feel like she was giving in.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
On another day or maybe a different guy she might have reacted differently, she said it made her feel quite dirty (in a good way) and was fun to be made to feel like she was giving in.
Well he was certainly cocky and I guess that could have gone either way but he got lucky that day. Feeling dirty can be part of the fun as can the feeling of giving in even though in this case, really she knew exactly what she was doing. Anyway they both enjoyed it xx

Reactions: WNY3somecple
This is about how I discovered my wife has been sucking other cock after we were married. It is an open thread and please share your stories, especially the ladies. Turned out my wife has given hundreds of blowjobs to about 15 guys after we married. Lucky me.

For years my wife claimed I was the only one after marriage. Then one night the truth came out. She has been sucking cock all along. I always knew she loved cock and it excites me. The first of 15 guys was on our first wedding anniversary. She was visiting friends in Chicago. They all went out to disco - the 70s - and she had some drinks and smoke. Met a guy and they started dancing and grinding. Eventually they ended up in his car in the lot where she unzipped him and popped out his cock. She said she gobbled the whole thing. He came fast and spurted on her cheeks and dribbled on her blouse.

The second guy my wife sucked happened about 1977 when she was 25. She had a government job and had to go to a meeting and training out of town. In those days no one worried their career would be destroyed by messing with other employees. Wife and others went out to dinner after the training, had some drinks, then out to club. One guy in particular liked my wife - and vice versa. So, after grinding on her pussy on the dance floor they went outside to cool down. He wanted her to come to his room, but she knew how that would end. They were making out in the lot. He got his finger on her clit and she got wet, very wet, and started to gush. She can’t help herself when she gets all orgasmic. So, she unzips the guy and starts sucking him. I’m sure all this is true because I had to pull the story out of her bit by bit. She was dodgy about where this really took place. But the end of the story was that she sucked him til he came. She doesn’t like to swallow, so he came on her face and hair. That ended the night as she did not want to go back in the club with cum in her hair. Never saw the guy after day 2. I think she may have been pregnant at the time. Still a turn on 40 yrs later. She gives an excellent blowjob.

Let’s hear your stories. You share, I'll share.
I will say 15-20. We lived in a apartment complex when first married that was popular with the college crowd with some apartments have 2-4 guys living in them. We were a little older than that crowd but she had the looks and the body that always caught their attention. And with that age group a girl/lady that will suck cock gets around pretty quick. So I say 15-20 but if truth be known it was probably many more than that!!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Sexy perfection to m
This is my wife...who I am working on turning into a full on hotwife...need your guys help and advice.

Please login or become a member to view

To my horny eyes 💋💋

Present wife is great at sucking cock,since we have been married(28 years) about 20-25. She can be selective at times but when she's in the mood she becomes an oral queen. We were at a party this summer and her and a few of the wives got into an oral contest(who could get the most off) she didn't win but was a close second(6).Is able to get past gag reflex and deep throat,longest is 10". First wife was an oral goddess,watched her several times swallow a guys cock to the base and look for more. Took her to a gloryhole and she sucked 15 guys to completion,not sure if any were twice but the range was about 4" to a good 9" . Both wives enjoy cock in mouth and pussy,first wife would come when she did ANAL.

Present wife is great at sucking cock,since we have been married(28 years) about 20-25. She can be selective at times but when she's in the mood she becomes an oral queen. We were at a party this summer and her and a few of the wives got into an oral contest(who could get the most off) she didn't win but was a close second(6).Is able to get past gag reflex and deep throat,longest is 10". First wife was an oral goddess,watched her several times swallow a guys cock to the base and look for more. Took her to a gloryhole and she sucked 15 guys to completion,not sure if any were twice but the range was about 4" to a good 9" . Both wives enjoy cock in mouth and pussy,first wife would come when she did ANAL.
Wow lucky you at least you have a wife that lived to suck your dick fellows

Reactions: Elja1
É sobre como descobri que minha esposa tem chupado outro pau depois que nos casamos. É um tópico aberto e, por favor, compartilhe suas histórias, especialmente as mulheres. Acontece que minha esposa deu centenas de boquetes para cerca de 15 caras depois que nos casamos. Sorte minha.

Durante anos, minha esposa afirmou que eu era o único depois do casamento. Então, uma noite, a verdade veio à tona. Ela tem chupado pau o tempo todo. Eu sempre soube que ela amava pau e isso me excita. O primeiro de 15 rapazes foi no nosso primeiro aniversário de casamento. Ela estava visitando amigos em Chicago. Todos foram para a discoteca - anos 70 - e ela bebeu e fumou. Conheci um cara e eles começaram a dançar e moer. Eventualmente, eles acabaram em seu carro no estacionamento onde ela abriu o zíper e tirou seu pênis. Ela disse que engoliu tudo. Ele gozou rápido e esguichou em suas bochechas e pingou em sua blusa.

O segundo cara que minha esposa sugou aconteceu por volta de 1977, quando ela tinha 25 anos. Ela tinha um emprego no governo e teve que ir a uma reunião e treinamento fora da cidade. Naquela época, ninguém se preocupava com a destruição de sua carreira ao mexer com outros funcionários. A esposa e outras pessoas saíram para jantar após o treinamento, tomaram alguns drinques e depois foram para o clube. Um cara em particular gostava de minha esposa - e vice-versa. Então, depois de esfregar sua buceta na pista de dança, eles saíram para se refrescar. Ele queria que ela fosse ao seu quarto, mas ela sabia como isso iria acabar. Eles estavam se agarrando no estacionamento. Ele colocou o dedo em seu clitóris e ela ficou molhada, muito molhada, e começou a jorrar. Ela não consegue se conter quando fica totalmente orgástica. Então, ela abre o zíper do cara e começa a chupá-lo. Tenho certeza de que tudo isso é verdade porque eu tive que puxar a história dela aos poucos. Ela duvidava de onde isso realmente acontecia. Mas o fim da história é que ela o chupou até ele gozar. Ela não gosta de engolir, então ele gozou em seu rosto e cabelo. Isso encerrou a noite, pois ela não queria voltar ao clube com esperma no cabelo. Nunca mais vi o cara depois do segundo dia. Acho que ela pode estar grávida na época. Ainda assim, 40 anos depois. Ela dá um excelente boquete.

Let’s hear your stories. You share, I'll share.
mine hasn't sucked anyone else yet! as far as I know....😁😁😁mine hasn't sucked anyone else yet! as far as I know....😁😁😁

mine hasn't sucked anyone else yet! as far as I know....😁😁😁mine hasn't sucked anyone else yet! as far as I know....😁😁😁
You are lucky guy.
Happy for you she sucks yours. 😅
My cock has not had this pleasure yet.
Hoping mine will be sucked one of these days.
My wife doesn’t like cock sucking.
I love a woman sucking my cock.
I satisfy my lust by reading and seeing pictures here on this site and other sites.
🥲😭🥲😭

You are lucky guy.
Happy for you she sucks yours. 😅
My cock has not had this pleasure yet.
Hoping mine will be sucked one of these days.
My wife doesn’t like cock sucking.
I love a woman sucking my cock.
I satisfy my lust by reading and seeing pictures here on this site and other sites.
🥲😭🥲😭
Same here like to get my cock sucked some day????