How many guys has she sucked while married?

Well she must have felt the same way if the two of you were fucking within 48hrs.
Sometimes you just get that feeling when you see someone and think mmmm I so badly want to fuck you. Clearly this was one of those times xx
Hell yes it was! And she had no inhibitions about acting on it as it was definitely not a "one and done" (we fucked nearly every chance we had to fuck the whole time I was there).

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Hell yes it was! And she had no inhibitions about acting on it as it was definitely not a "one and done" (we fucked nearly every chance we had to fuck the whole time I was there).
I don't blame you for fucking her every chance you got. Given that she was up for it as much as you, it would have been a wasted opportunity if you hadn't.
I tend to think that if you're attracted to someone and they feel the same, why would you not fuck them xx

I tend to think that if you're attracted to someone and they feel the same, why would you not fuck them xx
Agreed! Whether you or they are spoken for or not. We had absolutely no guilt or regrets.

The hottest was when her kids were put down for a nap and husband was at work we'd go down to the basement and spend the next couple of hours passionately fucking.

Agreed! Whether you or they are spoken for or not. We had absolutely no guilt or regrets.

The hottest was when her kids were put down for a nap and husband was at work we'd go down to the basement and spend the next couple of hours passionately fucking.
I bet it felt like forever until it was the kids nap time!
When you're horny because you know you're going to fuck, time seems to go frustratingly slowly.
I know I get restless and wet and even a little anxious when I'm waiting for a guy to show up. I don't mean anxious in that I'm worried - more fretful and unsettled, like a bitch in heat xx

I bet it felt like forever until it was the kids nap time!
When you're horny because you know you're going to fuck, time seems to go frustratingly slowly.
I know I get restless and wet and even a little anxious when I'm waiting for a guy to show up. I don't mean anxious in that I'm worried - more fretful and unsettled, like a bitch in heat xx
Oh yes...or just when he was home in general, I'd be horny wanting to fuck but couldn't. I'd have to go down into the basement and jack off. She was fully aware of what I was doing those times too.

I'm a firm believer of you should never deny yourself the urge to fuck someone you want to fuck if the opportunity is clearly presenting itself.

This is my wife...who I am working on turning into a full on hotwife...need your guys help and advice.

Please login or become a member to view

Very beautiful woman! You are a lucky guy. I would say listen to her. Don’t push her into something she doesn’t want. It’s great to have fantasies. But she has to be into it. Start out bring it up during sex, when she is turned on. Tell her how hot and sexy she is and how much watching her would turn you on. Start out with toys and letting her play for you while you watch. Just be natural and don’t try to force things. Maybe get her to try chatting with someone else. Some on line fun first. Let me know. I would be very willing to chat with her and turn her on and see if I can get her excited with some on line fun.

Oh yes...or just when he was home in general, I'd be horny wanting to fuck but couldn't. I'd have to go down into the basement and jack off. She was fully aware of what I was doing those times too.

I'm a firm believer of you should never deny yourself the urge to fuck someone you want to fuck if the opportunity is clearly presenting itself.
I imagine she must have got very wet knowing you were down in the basement jerking off and thinking of her - I know I would!
The funny thing is you were probably doing him a favour too, as I bet she was desperate to fuck as soon as they got to bed. So although he didn't know you were fucking his wife, everyone was benefitting. You got to fuck her every day, she was getting extra cock on the side and he was enjoying the fact that his wife was as horny as hell xx

Mine sucked and fucked another while engaged and then another one we got married. And of course mine. I was unaware she was getting elsewhere. Thats all i know of. I suspect there be more

Reactions: sjhopefulguy