How many guys has she sucked while married?

We’ve been married 8 years and my wife hasn’t had another cock but mine since. Hopefully in the future. That being said she was a huge slut in high school and after. She has lost count how many guys she has sucked to completion. Best guess is at least 25. Which ain’t bad considering we got married when she was 20! I nearly always cum in my pants when she tells me about fucking around with some older guys when she was younger!!

My wife says no to letting me watch her suck another guy. So after a long time asking, I stopped. And we got along great - no arguements ever.
Then one day I went to her office to surprise her and take her to lunch. But saw her driving away to lunch in her bosses car - no big deal - she works for stock brokers, all guys, and went often to lunch with some.

And I followed the car to see what fancy restaurant he'd take her too, but he pulled into a local Plaza and parked way in the back. And from a dstance I then saw my wifes head disappear. And my cock got rock hard.

Then, 6-7 minutes later, her head came back up - and they drove off. I never told her I saw this, but over time, on the lucky days I'd go and catch her doing this, I cum stronger than ever.

My wife says no to letting me watch her suck another guy. So after a long time asking, I stopped. And we got along great - no arguements ever.
Then one day I went to her office to surprise her and take her to lunch. But saw her driving away to lunch in her bosses car - no big deal - she works for stock brokers, all guys, and went often to lunch with some.

And I followed the car to see what fancy restaurant he'd take her too, but he pulled into a local Plaza and parked way in the back. And from a dstance I then saw my wifes head disappear. And my cock got rock hard.

Then, 6-7 minutes later, her head came back up - and they drove off. I never told her I saw this, but over time, on the lucky days I'd go and catch her doing this, I cum stronger than ever.
Fucking makes my cock getting hard myself

The stock broker's in my wife's office pay $500.00 if one of the secretaries agree to suck them off at lunch time. And I found this out by going to visit my wife at lunch one day, and seeing her returning from lunch alongside one broker. And she walked over to me, but only let me kiss her on the cheeck. And I noticed some "water" or liquid had spilled on her blouse. But I never said a word and told her I'd see her later, and left. And went to my car, and jerked off in under a minute.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Been married for 10 years now and Mrs HW has probably sucked off 50 guys or more. Sunday night she went to her bulls apartment to play...when she got there 2 of his coworkers were also there and wanted to see her oral skills for themselves. She was happy to oblige and finish them off while they took turns getting her off!

I’ve asked my wife to suck a few of my friends. Sometimes it starts with ‘show him your tits’ which are quite nice. Then they ask for more and I tell her she needs to please them. Yes sometimes word has gotten out and she gets more offers than she expects. But they get off and their wives don’t complain. Heck some of them are sucking my cock so fair is fair.

After all, we are all adults and sex is fun so what s the big deal?

Reactions: ilovetowatchcs
This is about how I discovered my wife has been sucking other cock after we were married. It is an open thread and please share your stories, especially the ladies. Turned out my wife has given hundreds of blowjobs to about 15 guys after we married. Lucky me.

For years my wife claimed I was the only one after marriage. Then one night the truth came out. She has been sucking cock all along. I always knew she loved cock and it excites me. The first of 15 guys was on our first wedding anniversary. She was visiting friends in Chicago. They all went out to disco - the 70s - and she had some drinks and smoke. Met a guy and they started dancing and grinding. Eventually they ended up in his car in the lot where she unzipped him and popped out his cock. She said she gobbled the whole thing. He came fast and spurted on her cheeks and dribbled on her blouse.

The second guy my wife sucked happened about 1977 when she was 25. She had a government job and had to go to a meeting and training out of town. In those days no one worried their career would be destroyed by messing with other employees. Wife and others went out to dinner after the training, had some drinks, then out to club. One guy in particular liked my wife - and vice versa. So, after grinding on her pussy on the dance floor they went outside to cool down. He wanted her to come to his room, but she knew how that would end. They were making out in the lot. He got his finger on her clit and she got wet, very wet, and started to gush. She can’t help herself when she gets all orgasmic. So, she unzips the guy and starts sucking him. I’m sure all this is true because I had to pull the story out of her bit by bit. She was dodgy about where this really took place. But the end of the story was that she sucked him til he came. She doesn’t like to swallow, so he came on her face and hair. That ended the night as she did not want to go back in the club with cum in her hair. Never saw the guy after day 2. I think she may have been pregnant at the time. Still a turn on 40 yrs later. She gives an excellent blowjob.

Let’s hear your stories. You share, I'll share.

Wife went to a party last night, got home around 10. She looked a little disheveled when she walked in, acted normal except her hair and makeup looked a little out of place. Asked her how it was she said very good, that she met some new people and danced and had a goodtime. As she got closer I could see her top was misbuttoned,and she went to the bathroom and took a shower. When she came out she dropped her towel and came over and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down(commando) and proceeded to get me hard as she kissed I got the salty taste as she put me inside and started to ride me like a woman possessed ,telling me how she met 2 guys that got her excited and took them out to her car individually and gave both a blowjob ,finishing in her mouth. She is having them over tonight for a romp in the sack,we'll see if they show. She does give great blowjobs

I really have no idea. We did try to estimate how many guys have fucked me but the number of guys I've only sucked off must be way more than that and I can't even begin to think of how I could put a rough guess on that xx
There's nothing hotter than a woman who never stops taking cock from different men, even after she's spoken for.