How many men has your wife slept with before and during your marriage? Post a pic of her for us to stroke to!

Curioushusband8

Male
Verified
My wife has been with 17 men, 15 before me, and 2 during, both of which were cheating behind my back with much younger men. There may be more, but the 15 is what she told me, and the 2 I found out about the hard way.

Attachments

• IMG_7875.jpeg
    IMG_7875.jpeg
    367.1 KB · Views: 153
Before we married zero. She was a virgin. She was raised very religious and was against sex before marriage.

Four months after we married she fucked her first guy other than me and the rest is history. She was 19 the first time. I kept count over the years and to be honest there were times it was difficult to keep count, because when locals find out a hot, early-20s mom is willing to fuck they line up pretty quick. None the less, by the time she was 35 she had fucked 500 different men (one of her goals). I quit counting at that point because I figured there was no point anymore. She is now 50, so assuming a very conservative 30 new men per year, that would put her at a minimum of 950, except covid did slow things down, so I estimate she is in the 800-850 range. I wish I had kept an accurate count because I suspect she may be well over 1k.

Attachments

• import_1547496336294_32834.jpg
    import_1547496336294_32834.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 144
  • import_1546796749094_30489.jpg
    import_1546796749094_30489.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 101
Before we married zero. She was a virgin. She was raised very religious and was against sex before marriage.

Four months after we married she fucked her first guy other than me and the rest is history. She was 19 the first time. I kept count over the years and to be honest there were times it was difficult to keep count, because when locals find out a hot, early-20s mom is willing to fuck they line up pretty quick. None the less, by the time she was 35 she had fucked 500 different men (one of her goals). I quit counting at that point because I figured there was no point anymore. She is now 50, so assuming a very conservative 30 new men per year, that would put her at a minimum of 950, except covid did slow things down, so I estimate she is in the 800-850 range. I wish I had kept an accurate count because I suspect she may be well over 1k.
I want to get inside her and get comfortable

• Love
Reactions: stubbyhubby
My wife was / is a straight up whore. before we met she had probably slept with at least 500 men and done everything including multiple gang bangs, had trains run on her etc, taken it in all 3 holes at the same time... The first few years we were together she probably slept with at least 100 more, on one occasion meeting up with 4 separately in one night. These days she's slowed down a bit and only gets fucked by other men every couple of weeks but it still gets me so hard thinking of her being used as a cum dump / stress reliever.

Attachments

• 246.JPG
    246.JPG
    348.1 KB · Views: 100

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu