How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

I'm 46 and I only play with 18-25 year olds. But I only use them for oral only (with occasional exceptions), because they are easy to find, cum quickly, and don't linger or negotiate. They serve our purpose well. Have found that older men do not.
Yes, that age group is good for mature women for just the reasons you mentioned. My wife enjoys college guys, easy to find and seduce with her maturity.

My lady fucked a guy 15 years younger than her. She was 47, he was 32. He gave it to her good and hard for three hours. She loved how strong he was and how he made her kneel before him to swallow his dick. I want to see one or two 21 year olds take her. I've seen three guys in their forties do it but younger would be better. She has a lot of stamina and is very submissive. And she loves to suck cock.

View attachment 856998

View attachment 857002
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. So good to see a submissive mature woman serving as they all should. Her mouth and throat were made to serve cocks!

Reactions: LoveSharingHer
Thanks. She's aware that while she may have a good job where she is well respected...she loves being treated like a whore in bed. She totally wants to bang her boss too.
In many cases, the more responsible a woman's job and the more she is respected professionally, the more she wants (or needs!) to be treated like a slut/whore in private. They yearn to have a real man use them for sex alone, with no appreciation of their accomplishments.

Does your wife take anal?

My lady fucked a guy 15 years younger than her. She was 47, he was 32. He gave it to her good and hard for three hours. She loved how strong he was and how he made her kneel before him to swallow his dick. I want to see one or two 21 year olds take her. I've seen three guys in their forties do it but younger would be better. She has a lot of stamina and is very submissive. And she loves to suck cock.

View attachment 857006
Very hot!

Mine has been off with at least two guys ten years younger than her and admits when you g guys flirt with her she goes weak at the knees

I was 25 when I met my hubs. Two years prior, I had just moved to his hometown for work. First guy I met said he was 24. I fucked him on the 2nd date. Found out he just turned 18 and was a freshman at the local junior college. My hubs however, was 19 and fucked a 39 year old mom over the summer when he was a local lifeguard. Word got around and he had a steady supply of "mom" pussy until he was 22! I now know why he can eat pussy so damn good!

Well it's now changed from past... I recently had a 17 yr old reach out to me asking to have sex. I told him I wouldn't till he was 18, well he txt this last week said his birthday was on Friday and he wanted to experience an older married woman. We meet he showed me his id and birth certificate lol and he turned 18 that exact day. Well we had sex several times and then he went home. He was exactly 18 I am 44

Well it's now changed from past... I recently had a 17 yr old reach out to me asking to have sex. I told him I wouldn't till he was 18, well he txt this last week said his birthday was on Friday and he wanted to experience an older married woman. We meet he showed me his id and birth certificate lol and he turned 18 that exact day. Well we had sex several times and then he went home. He was exactly 18 I am 44
Ur a Gorgouse woman men won’t you

Reactions: DonD
mia moglie qualche anno fa quando aveva 55/56 anni, so per certo che ha avuto una relazione di una settimana con un amico del figlio che allora aveva 25 anni.
Le portava a casa la spesa del supermercato dove lavorava, quindi si intratteneva, l'aiutava a sistemare le cose in cucina, si strusciava un po, qualche carezza e così sono giunti alla masturbazione.
Sono andati fuori in macchina nei campi ed hanno scopato senza disturbo. E' durato una settimana poi lei ha smesso perchè dice che i ragazzini non sanno soddisfare una vera donna, solo energia ma poche attenzioni.