How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

Well it's now changed from past... I recently had a 17 yr old reach out to me asking to have sex. I told him I wouldn't till he was 18, well he txt this last week said his birthday was on Friday and he wanted to experience an older married woman. We meet he showed me his id and birth certificate lol and he turned 18 that exact day. Well we had sex several times and then he went home. He was exactly 18 I am 44
Very hot! I had my first experience with an older woman very early and quickly learned just how much fun it was. Kudos to you for educating our youth! LOL

Reactions: DonD
After reading what I had originally posted, I caught a few things I need to add or correct. She in fact told me everything prior to the party, like maybe during the week, she told me that her youngest son Josh had let her know that his friend, Mike was coming, I think that was his name. She also told me that her son was telling her about how much this Mike guy had a crush on her and that he even actually admitted to her son, that he’s really been hoping for a chance to fuck her for a long time. She always thought he was a really good looking guy and I kind of wondered if she might have had a crush on him too. Anyway, I was totally shocked when she told me all this!! I honestly didn’t exactly know what shocked me the most, the fact that she was telling me, or if it was that her own son not only told her what his friend said, BUT that he was also telling her and trying to encourage her that she should actually go for it, and to do it!!! I should also add that at this particular time, her and I were kind of having some issues, and even though we were still in a relationship, there was some distance between us. So when her son told her, he made sure to imply that for all she knew, she’d have no idea if I was messing around with other girls or not. As we were talking I very calmly asked her if she was thinking about doing it. I asked calmly but deep down inside, I was sooo turned on and excited just from the thought of it! Her initial response was, no! Absolutely not!! I asked why not? She said something to the effect about him being too young and her being too old. I laughed and told her that she was definitely not too old and he wasn’t too young, being that he was almost or was already in his early 20s. She brought up about the fact that he was also a friend of her sons! I reminded her that her son was the one telling her and trying to persuade her, so obviously he was perfectly fine with it! We talked a little bit about it as the week went on. So I decided it might be best and without pushing too hard, I told her that I thought she should also go for it! Throughout the week, she maintained that she wasn’t going to do anything, so I stopped talking about it, but all the while knowing that she must be at the very least thinking about it or considering it. Why else would she have even said anything to me then? I also know her way to well and knew that if she decided to drink that night and ended up drinking a little too much, ANYTHING could happen!!
She is going to be fucking him

• Love
Reactions: DonD and btweets
I won’t get into too much detail but when I talked to her the following day after the party, I asked her if she had a fun time to which she said that she did. I asked her about if anything happened with Mike and she said that nothing happened. I wasn’t buying it whatsoever! Especially when her sons decided to have another party the following weekend, and this time I was going to be there. What caught my attention was that she specifically told her son Josh that she didn’t want him to invite Mike this time. She was really making it perfectly clear that she seriously did not want him there! Of course the first thing that went through my mind was, hmmm, now why in the world would she specify that he not be invited?? The only thing that made sense to me was that she didn’t want him and me to be there at the same time for some reason! Well I had a pretty good idea what that reason was. She had fucked him at the party the weekend before!!
That is so hot her fucking all his friends almost right in front of you!

Hi Joe & Clair my wifes is 72 now last year we went to a friends party my wife is a nice 38ddd 163 5-2 shaved smooth she has always wanted to have someone younger well when we went to the party she was wearing a sheer top low cut n a skirt the friends son knew us well n when i was alone talking to others my wife was chatting with steven 18 just turned 18 i should say they went to walk outside dark ow n gave the the sign to follow when the went in the back yard steven kissed my wife n started to caress her breasts she in turn was rubbing his cock took it out and started to suck him off she can take it all down no reflus he was 7 " i say as i watched thaT WAS THEN the next daY SHE ASKED STEVEN OVER N TOOK HIM TO BED i had a camera set up to click on the motion well all i can say he has to learn not to cum so fast he hAS FUCKED MY WIFE ON A REG BASCIS HE ALSO SAID THAT HIS 19 YO SISTER HAS MADE LOVE TO HIM N NOOW WANTS TO GET ME IN BED
I'm a young guy willing to cum for your wife through ...

My 40-year-old petite Asian girlfriend had a 27-year-old last week. She wasn't sure about so young, but he was very respectful and surprisingly good in bed. He made her cum 7-8 times, giving her 2 loads of his own. She's been hesitant of younger men. I've not pressured her, but only spoke of the positives. She's opening her mind a lot more after that experience.