I am Beth ...to make me a photographic book, presentation ? it would be very useful for me

Hello, my name is Beth.

Perhaps some of you have seen my profile.
I am looking for a "good photographer", who can extract from me, some sensual and beautiful images of me.

Nothing too daring, just photos that hint at my curves and my sensuality, so that I can make a good "Photo Book" so that I can show it to those who are interested, that I do some work for them, like modeling, or perhaps, being hired for some advertisement, as public relations, and I also do not rule out participating in a short film as an extra, without a relevant presence.

Hence, I want a beautiful "book" of me, but without showing anything of my sex, so that it does not lead to deception.

Simply, show how beautiful, fun and sensual, for certain types of work.

I would be delighted to receive your proposals! It is essential that he be a very good photographer, a better professional"..., and that he does not suppose an excessive price for me.

I currently live and work in London, in the Croydon neighborhood, but if I have to travel to another European country, I could do it now on vacation.

If anyone is interested, contact me. Thank you very much... Beth kisses 💋 🙏

To make me a photographic book, presentation :p

Beth image IMG_5488.png

Odd looking at your media how in one picture there is a tattoo on your upper left shoulder abd in the video a tattoo in the middle of your upper back.

I clarify it to you. Due to my personal work, some of the tattoos that I wear in the photos today and in the sex parties are temporary..... sorry

But I can't allow myself, on a day-to-day basis and on my social visa, that my daring image, and my hot sexual tastes, show up.

Outside of the Liberal environment and open to all kinds of sex, I give the image of an elegant woman, although showing cleavage and legs, but in a "casual" way, because I move in an environment that forces me to seem like a correct, educated and of a good level.
I'm sorry that confused you..... Do you like me? Beth's hot kisses

Hello, my name is Beth.

Perhaps some of you have seen my profile.
I am looking for a "good photographer", who can extract from me, some sensual and beautiful images of me.

Nothing too daring, just photos that hint at my curves and my sensuality, so that I can make a good "Photo Book" so that I can show it to those who are interested, that I do some work for them, like modeling, or perhaps, being hired for some advertisement, as public relations, and I also do not rule out participating in a short film as an extra, without a relevant presence.

Hence, I want a beautiful "book" of me, but without showing anything of my sex, so that it does not lead to deception.

Simply, show how beautiful, fun and sensual, for certain types of work.

I would be delighted to receive your proposals! It is essential that he be a very good photographer, a better professional"..., and that he does not suppose an excessive price for me.

I currently live and work in London, in the Croydon neighborhood, but if I have to travel to another European country, I could do it now on vacation.

If anyone is interested, contact me. Thank you very much... Beth kisses 💋 🙏

To make me a photographic book, presentation :p

View attachment 1471207
You are totally AWESOME

Hello, Berkshire based mature white bull here that just happens to be a competent photographer/videographer. Get back to me if interested.