I need expert with wife muslim or muslim couples

I am a Muslim husband who has a hijabi Muslim covering her face ( Saudi wife ).
She is white tall 167 cm and weight 68 k with sexy body and butt which deserve a big cock giving her a good fuck.
I started with her in bed to talk dirty during our sex about big cock this succeeded in the beginning and after a while she said i love u and these words about big cock I said only for you I want to stop this. Then we stopped.
But i want continue with her until i see her fucked by real big cock.I need anybody help me on this especially the muslim couples.

I believe there is a chance with her.

Please 🌹
Love to dominate a Muslim wife

I am a Muslim husband who has a hijabi Muslim covering her face ( Saudi wife ).
She is white tall 167 cm and weight 68 k with sexy body and butt which deserve a big cock giving her a good fuck.
I started with her in bed to talk dirty during our sex about big cock this succeeded in the beginning and after a while she said i love u and these words about big cock I said only for you I want to stop this. Then we stopped.
But i want continue with her until i see her fucked by real big cock.I need anybody help me on this especially the muslim couples.

I believe there is a chance with her.

Please 🌹
Wow

Reactions: charlesdikens
Hi Brother!
I'm Muslim too. My wife don't believe Hijab, but she's very loyal and don't like such fantasies. I don't want to be your Shaitan! Because he is Rajeem of course ;)
But I think u should not go right to the point at the first place. You can try to make her open to sth's much lighter than cuckolding, and believe me, it takes too much time and your burden. Be patient and Inshallah u r lucky one. Love from Iran 🤲🥰
It's funny because if you believe in your religion, this lifestyle would definitely be considered to be on the path to hell. So if you want to go ahead with this lifestyle, your religion would need to take a back seat all the way to a point it can't be seen. Otherwise how can you justify it. I'm not judging but the word "inshallah" means God willing.