I need expert with wife muslim or muslim couples

Hi Brother!
I'm Muslim too. My wife don't believe Hijab, but she's very loyal and don't like such fantasies. I don't want to be your Shaitan! Because he is Rajeem of course ;)
But I think u should not go right to the point at the first place. You can try to make her open to sth's much lighter than cuckolding, and believe me, it takes too much time and your burden. Be patient and Inshallah u r lucky one. Love from Iran 🤲🥰

Hi Brother!
I'm Muslim too. My wife don't believe Hijab, but she's very loyal and don't like such fantasies. I don't want to be your Shaitan! Because he is Rajeem of course ;)
But I think u should not go right to the point at the first place. You can try to make her open to sth's much lighter than cuckolding, and believe me, it takes too much time and your burden. Be patient and Inshallah u r lucky one. Love from Iran 🤲🥰
Can you advise,, start with what ?

Hi there,

I would start by buying some toys for her, I used a BBC dildo with my wife and that soon opened her up. She will pretend she doesn’t like it to begin with but rub it on her clit enough and she will be begging for it inside her. From there, you just need to start planting the seed

Hi there,

I would start by buying some toys for her, I used a BBC dildo with my wife and that soon opened her up. She will pretend she doesn’t like it to begin with but rub it on her clit enough and she will be begging for it inside her. From there, you just need to start planting the seed
Whats your opinion starting with ectender condoms before the dildo ?

I bought both, I used the extender but there’s not much pleasure in it for you, she will love it though, it’s a good way to start, I would get both, but my wife loves the BBC

That teamed with lots of use, I eventually sent her loads of hot wife gifs and BBC captions, then I came clean and told her I wanted to see her fucked, we’re now both on here looking for a bull! So yes I would say it did, but telling her is much better, tell her you have a fantasy and you want her to help you fulfill it, she will assume your saying it because you want to play with others, but when you clarify it’s because you want to see her happy and fulfilled, she will change her tune! Good luck brother! Happy to help!

That teamed with lots of use, I eventually sent her loads of hot wife gifs and BBC captions, then I came clean and told her I wanted to see her fucked, we’re now both on here looking for a bull! So yes I would say it did, but telling her is much better, tell her you have a fantasy and you want her to help you fulfill it, she will assume your saying it because you want to play with others, but when you clarify it’s because you want to see her happy and fulfilled, she will change her tune! Good luck brother! Happy to help!
Thanks

Reactions: Craigatore
Good thread. The problem is that you are assuming she isn't happy with her sexual life, you want to see her fucked for your own selfish reasons. If you really want to do it for her ask her how you can improve the sexual life, this includes role play, dressing and so on. Eventually when you talk about size she might say a big penis isn't needed, you can counter her saying unless she hasn't tried a bigger penis she cannot judge. Then you can try a cock sleeve or a dildo and build the foundations for her sexual happiness

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Good thread. The problem is that you are assuming she isn't happy with her sexual life, you want to see her fucked for your own selfish reasons. If you really want to do it for her ask her how you can improve the sexual life, this includes role play, dressing and so on. Eventually when you talk about size she might say a big penis isn't needed, you can counter her saying unless she hasn't tried a bigger penis she cannot judge. Then you can try a cock sleeve or a dildo and build the foundations for her sexual happiness
(y)

Reactions: Craigatore
I am a Muslim husband who has a hijabi Muslim covering her face ( Saudi wife ).
She is white tall 167 cm and weight 68 k with sexy body and butt which deserve a big cock giving her a good fuck.
I started with her in bed to talk dirty during our sex about big cock this succeeded in the beginning and after a while she said i love u and these words about big cock I said only for you I want to stop this. Then we stopped.
But i want continue with her until i see her fucked by real big cock.I need anybody help me on this especially the muslim couples.

I believe there is a chance with her.

Please 🌹
Where are you located?

Dear, I am live in Saudi Arabia Riyadh if you like i have ways to meet your wife at the beginning without telling her our plan and you will happy for sure about it if you like send me a message to continue together.

أنا مسلم الزوج الذي حجابية مسلمة تغطي وجهها ( السعودية زوجته ).
هي بيضاء طوله 167 سم الوزن 68 ك مع الجسم مثير بعقب التي تستحق زب كبير يعطيها اللعنة جيدة.
بدأت معها في السرير التحدث القذرة أثناء ممارسة الجنس عن الديك نجح هذا في البداية وبعد حين قالت أنا أحب u و هذه الكلمات عن الديك قلت لك فقط أريد أن تتوقف هذه. ثم توقفنا.
ولكن أريد الاستمرار معها حتى أراها الجنس الحقيقي الديك.أحتاج أحد يساعدني في هذا وخاصة الأزواج المسلمين.

أعتقد أن هناك فرصة معها.

و قد فضلك MP

Pm plz