I would like to become a cuckold

programmmus

Hi!

I've been together with my wife for 15 years, we are highschool sweethearts. Right now we're both 30 years old.

For about 2 years i have this fantasy of seeing her having sex with other men, especially with a big cock.

I remember i once ran it by her, not sure if she was just shy about it or fully not interested, but she didn't want to talk about it.

How should i proceed with bringing this up again?

Here are some pics of her, let me know if you guys like and would fuck her:

18.png Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 5.41.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 5.43.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 5.46.15 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 5.47.04 PM.png

Let her know she has admirers ... you have noticed them undressing her in their minds. That you can't blame them at all as she is a HOT lady and deserves the attention. And that you could support it.

Hi!

I've been together with my wife for 15 years, we are highschool sweethearts. Right now we're both 30 years old.

For about 2 years i have this fantasy of seeing her having sex with other men, especially with a big cock.

I remember i once ran it by her, not sure if she was just shy about it or fully not interested, but she didn't want to talk about it.

View attachment 353000 View attachment 353001 View attachment 353002 View attachment 353005 View attachment 353006
Be open and honest. She should be invested in the experience as well. And definitely would fuck her.

good communication with her. Let her know not only would she get pleasure from doing it but that you would get the ultimate pleasure from seeing her get it good. She may or may not want you to be there with her and the bull may be the same so be prepared to just enjoy the afterglow, if she and he do want you there all the better for you. Relax, and enjoy. Hope it works out for you.

Reactions: Bobrey
Hi!

View attachment 353000 View attachment 353001 View attachment 353002 View attachment 353005 View attachment 353006
She's real hot & sexy won't mind try her...

the best thing to do is to talk about your feelings with your wife. see if she'd be willing to help you fulfil your fantasies
Let her know she has admirers ... you have noticed them undressing her in their minds. That you can't blame them at all as she is a HOT lady and deserves the attention. And that you could support it.
Be open and honest. She should be invested in the experience as well. And definitely would fuck her.
good communication with her. Let her know not only would she get pleasure from doing it but that you would get the ultimate pleasure from seeing her get it good. She may or may not want you to be there with her and the bull may be the same so be prepared to just enjoy the afterglow, if she and he do want you there all the better for you. Relax, and enjoy. Hope it works out for you.
Thanks for the suggestions guys, that helps a lot. My only concern with being fully honest is that she might creeped out and think i'm nuts or something.

Tell her about the guys that check her out while you are being intimate with her and how that turns you on.
When you’re in a public place, tell her when another man are checking her out.
She will likely down play it, but she may try to start seeing what you’re seeing. Look for her reaction and provide encouragement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myhotwife
Thanks for the suggestions guys, that helps a lot. My only concern with being fully honest is that she might creeped out and think i'm nuts or something.
that is a possibility but without having a conversation things cannot move forwards. she might shoot you down and you shouldn't actively pursue it if she does. the only way that this works is if she is willing to play along.

Tell her about the guys that check her out while you are being intimate with her and how that turns you on.
When you’re in a public place, tell her when another man are checking her out.
She will likely down play it, but she may try to start seeing what you’re seeing. Look for her reaction and provide encouragement.

That's a great idea, i will try that. Thanks for the tip!

How do you guys feel starting slow on this path, like start using some kind of aphrodisiacs and buy her sexy lingerie, get her to feel like a sexy woman and then go from there? Any suggestions?

Hi!

Absolutely stunning! I'd be happy to introduce her to the joys of a big cock...